Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146779 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:16pm On Mar 04
FloraEC:

I've burnt my boots o

grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmm just dey play
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 1:06pm On Mar 05
Good afternoon everyone.
Please, I'm 39 weeks pregnant. I started leaking water since yesterday afternoon but no contractions. Till now no contractions just more Braxton Hicks contractions and water is still leaking. Who has experienced this please? And how long will it take contractions to start?
I don't want to go to d hospital and be sent back home. Pls help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 6:06pm On Mar 05
Krystalluv:
Good afternoon everyone.
Please, I'm 39 weeks pregnant. I started leaking water since yesterday afternoon but no contractions. Till now no contractions just more Braxton Hicks contractions and water is still leaking. Who has experienced this please? And how long will it take contractions to start?

In my last pregnancy, I started feeling mild cramps at 39 weeks. No contraction, no serious pain. But the mild cramps were lingering for a while so I decided to go to the hospital. On getting there, I was already almost 8cm dilated and I had my baby about 2 hours after. No water leakage, nothing. So, I would advise you check the hospital if it keeps coming just to be on the safe side. But then, let other mamas who have had similar experiences say how it went for them.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:27pm On Mar 05
jjaney:

In my last pregnancy, I started feeling mild cramps at 39 weeks. No contraction, no serious pain. But the mild cramps were lingering for a while so I decided to go to the hospital. On getting there, I was already almost 8cm dilated and I had my baby about 2 hours after. No water leakage, nothing. So, I would advise you check the hospital if it keeps coming just to be on the safe side. But then, let other mamas who have had similar experiences say how it went for them.

Thanks for this. Did you lose mucus plug before the mild contractions? BCS I've not seen the show unlike my previous pregnancy where the show was d first thing I saw. The water leakage is my major fear. I use a general hospital and it's far from my house. The fear of those nurses sending me back home is my problem bcs I was sent home during my last pregnancy even with water leakage and contractions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 9:01pm On Mar 05
Krystalluv:

Thanks for this. Did you lose mucus plug before the mild contractions? BCS I've not seen the show unlike my previous pregnancy where the show was d first thing I saw. The water leakage is my major fear. I use a general hospital and it's far from my house. The fear of those nurses sending me back home is my problem bcs I was sent home during my last pregnancy even with water leakage and contractions.

Please go to the hospital.
My water leaked and I failed to report till about after a week not knowing that my cervix was already opened and baby came 3 weeks to EDD.
I was told my child risked having chorioamnionitis and we were kept for observation post delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 9:21pm On Mar 05
Krystalluv:

I didn't lose the mucus plug and there was no water, it had to be ruptured in the hospital but I was told that if I had delayed longer, I would have given birth at home. I understand your fears and concerns, but every pregnancy is different, and it's better to be safe and know everything is fine. The baby needs the water, so if it's leaking, I think it's better to check and be sure all is fine even if that means them sending you back home and returning there later.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 9:42am On Mar 06
FloraEC:

My first son EDD July 7 2019. Delivered him June 14

Second son 8August 2021, delivered him July 15 grin

But the both was @37wks.

So maintain bedrest, it'll be alright

Alright, thanks so much. I'm already done with bed resting, I'm now hoping to see God's marvellous hand cus I don really tire, having recurring Braxton Hicks contractions with no pains, no waist pain only pelvic pressure and Vaginal lightening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:51am On Mar 06
Krystalluv:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please go to the hospital you won't be sent back . You can easily get and infection now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:13am On Mar 06
Krystalluv:
Good afternoon everyone.
Sis I will advice u visit the hospital to avoid infection and putting baby at risk cos u don no how much amniotic fluid is left in there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 2:07pm On Mar 06
Pweetiebabe:
Sis I will advice u visit the hospital to avoid infection and putting baby at risk cos u don no how much amniotic fluid is left in there
Thank you sis, I'm admitted in the hospital for prelabour rupture of membrane. Though scan says everything is still normal but I'm scheduled for labour induction by evening. I pray for a successful induction. I do not pray for another CS.
@ Rhemaville
@ jjaney

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:07am On Mar 07
Krystalluv:

Thank you sis, I'm admitted in the hospital for prelabour rupture of membrane. Though scan says everything is still normal but I'm scheduled for labour induction by evening. I pray for a successful induction. I do not pray for another CS.
Don't worry sis, the God of the Hebrew will go with u, You and your baby will come out victorious in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnconventionalT: 4:27pm On Mar 08
I am back again embarassed
My baby was born light skinned from birth with dark ears. His ears have since brightened up to his face whilst his body is dark.
I have bought baby black soap and body butter online to get his whole body to have one color but it's not working.
He is already 3 months, is this normal? His father is light skinned and I'm on the dark side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:22pm On Mar 09
Pweetiebabe:
Don't worry sis, the God of the Hebrew will go with u, You and your baby will come out victorious in Jesus name
Thank you ma.
I had my baby on Thursday 7th of March thru emergency CS as labour did not progress pass 2cm for two days after two times induction.

Hmm.. women dey try. Induction nobi anybody mate oo.. I for just go do CS straight.
Mum of two.. Two CS, one scar, two wonderful girls.

Boots hanged.. God bless TTC mums.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:49pm On Mar 09
Krystalluv:

Thank you ma.
I had my baby on Thursday 7th of March thru emergency CS as labour did not progress pass 2cm for two days after two times induction.

Hmm.. women dey try. Induction nobi anybody mate oo.. I for just go do CS straight.

Congratulations mama and welcome our new addition, thank God it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hadebiimiipee(f): 7:54pm On Mar 09
Krystalluv:

Thank you ma.

Congratulations mama, was just thinking about you since yesterday.

May your baby bring ease to you all round in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09
Ladyj2015:

Alright, thanks so much. I'm already done with bed resting, I'm now hoping to see God's marvellous hand cus I don really tire, having recurring Braxton Hicks contractions with no pains, no waist pain only pelvic pressure and Vaginal lightening

Sorry for late reply.
I'm just occupied with a lot of things.

Sending E-hugs
It'll definitely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:28pm On Mar 09
UnconventionalT:
I am back again embarassed
My baby was born light skinned from birth with dark ears. His ears have since brightened up to his face whilst his body is dark.
I have bought baby black soap and body butter online to get his whole body to have one color but it's not working.
He is already 3 months, is this normal? His father is light skinned and I'm on the dark side.

He's dark-skinned
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:29pm On Mar 09
Pweetiebabe:
hmmmm just dey play

Healthy and happy bumping to you dear.

My ovaries are resting and covered with the precious blood of the lamb

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 1:52pm On Mar 10
FloraEC:

Sorry for late reply.
I'm just occupied with a lot of things.

Sending E-hugs
It'll definitely end in praise

Amen 🙏, thank you so much momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 1:53pm On Mar 10
Krystalluv:

Thank you ma.

Congratulations for it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymoma(f): 3:23pm On Mar 10
Mothers in the house please what could be wrong with my child, he pooped this morning, but still struggles like he wants to poop hard shit. I have eaten veg, taken oranges but still struggles with it. I don't know how to explain it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 5:34pm On Mar 10
ffafolayan:
[sup][/sup]

Where do you stay? You can call me for the duphaston.

0805- 736- 1- five hundred...

I am at uromi.

I was given dose of 2 weeks which I will be done with by tomorrow, I don't know if I should go back to the hospital, or just stop once it's finished? I'm tired of just staying indoors laying down on the bed 😩. I noticed that the bleeding stopped but I feel stomach ache one in a while. What should I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Firstlady001: 9:22pm On Mar 10
Krystalluv:

Thank you ma.

Congratulations our Dec 2021 cappo , may the Lord bless the newborn...

Hello dec 2021 team mates, I just dey waka pass so I say make I holla una
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 11:45am On Mar 11
Krystalluv:

Thank you ma.

Which boot you dey hang ,abeg carry am wear fast fast 🤣

Wishing you and your bundle of joy a big congratulations 🎉
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shytreasure(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11
Good day everyone.
please, my baby started pooing (watery) after taking immunization. Although two times a day,
but it was different, and we felt it wasn't normal. Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:15pm On Mar 11
Pweetiebabe:
Congratulations mama and welcome our new addition, thank God it ended in praise
Thank you so much mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:16pm On Mar 11
Hadebiimiipee:

Congratulations mama, was just thinking about you since yesterday.

May your baby bring ease to you all round in Jesus name.
Thank you so much mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:16pm On Mar 11
Ladyj2015:

Congratulations for it ended in praise
Yes oo.. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:18pm On Mar 11
Firstlady001:

Congratulations our Dec 2021 cappo , may the Lord bless the newborn...

Hello dec 2021 team mates, I just dey waka pass so I say make I holla una
Thanks so much former teammate. I don do my own sharp sharp dey rest oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11
Timitoyo:

Which boot you dey hang ,abeg carry am wear fast fast 🤣

Wishing you and your bundle of joy a big congratulations 🎉
Thank you mama..
E no reach to hang boot? Two pikin comot for wetin you born oo...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 7:05pm On Mar 11
AmakaRuby:

I am at uromi.

I was given dose of 2 weeks which I will be done with by tomorrow, I don't know if I should go back to the hospital, or just stop once it's finished? I'm tired of just staying indoors laying down on the bed 😩. I noticed that the bleeding stopped but I feel stomach ache one in a while. What should I do?

Always consult your physician for anything and everything, especially because of your peculiarity. If you should stop, your doctor will tell you. But you will most likely stop taking it about 13-14 weeks.

Sorry about your bed rest. Just manage till your doctor clear you. It will end in praise. Pele. I may understand a bit of how you feel. Just manage.

It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:24pm On Mar 11
Krystalluv:
Good afternoon everyone.
Just came online after a while and seeing this, guess I came very very late. I believe you've given birth by now. This was exactly my experience with my first child, water broke but no contraction; I went to d hospital nd was admitted because d Dr said the water is needed for d survival of d baby so if I didn't av contraction in 12hrs time, dey ll induce me. I had to go gt pineapple nd warm water to start drinking nd God so good, contraction came few hrs to d proposed induction time but I was nt leaving 4cm and I av to do CS to save our life because water keep pouring, pain was intense, nd dey find out I av a male tumor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bennytwin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.