Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8223476 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2015
MumZ:

Discontinue d nycil oil and observe her. My DD reacted 2 nycil oil. Just stick with olive oil.
I will give dat a try also.thank u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Alhamdulilahi Robili Alamin!!!!!!
Emi nire kan!?!!
Thank You Lord for Your Enternal grace over our lives; Oluwa e seun:........

Welcome to this earth my adorable Godchildren:......

*joyful heart*
zaynie:
Congrats Terese69, lol @ after suffer head.
May she be a never ending source of joy and pride in your household....amin.

3 babies in one day....9/9/19 is surely a day to remember ......
#SeptMamas, I trowey salute o.....

RashMe, na one carton of champagne you go bring o, you didnt get one birthday mate but three.......oya show face.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2015
@ mubzay thanks a lot ma'am.I n hubby will treat togeda now I just need a good cream apart from dis usual mycoten Dr said shud use.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Newest mama, thanks for giving me a birthday mate, may he bring more success into d family.....

Abiagirl777:
So my little prince was born today 9/9/2015 weighing 4kg, all praises will forever be to the most high God.
SOmeone later got a bday mate
PROUDLY TEAM SEPTEEMBER !!!!!!
B.S. Later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Congrats mama, another bday mate. Peace be unto him

olalayo1710:
Beautiful mamas help me thank God as my charming prince was born today 9/9/2015 weighing 3.8kg. It can only be God, Alhamdulilah. Bst later. congrats Abiagirl, may God be with him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2015
At last, a baby girl has my bday mate, thank you mama. Heavenly bliss upon her and d household.....

Terese69:
My precious little girl was born yesterday September 9th after 19 hours of intense labour (smh... now I know why they call it labour).

To think that after all my sufferhead she turned out to be a carbon copy of her Dad. Chai! Can't even find anything about her that looks remotely like me. There goes my mini me dream. It is well... lol... We thank God it ended in praise!

Mother and daughter are healthy and doing very well. Like play like play I am now someone's mother. To God be the Glory. I have never felt greater love, joy and gratitude in my heart.

In fact, after seeing and holding my little bundle of joy I totally forgot the horrific birth story. Will be back when I remember the details.... grin

#TeamSeptember

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas.
Pls wat can I use to relieve my self from dis idiot candida A.I'm 22 weeks 2day.I'm tired of going to see my Dr.his tired too I guess cos dis is d 4th episode angryhe said anytime it reoccurs I shud use mycoten cream or gynodaktarin cream.but it seems dey r not totally eliminating d tin.I want it to die once n for all sad.kindly help
Candida is very stubborn, they grow more in a hot vagina... So u av to b stubborn with it too
1. Avoid antibacterial soap, dettol like a plague.., don't bath with it, don't wash ur pant with it.
2. Put ur finger into ur vagina and wash, u can remover the discharge with ur finger... Wash ur vagina with toilet soap
3. Mycoten cream and tablet...insert the tab at night and rub the cream twice a day. Or u can buy sabresten cream inplace of the mycoten cream. Ensure u buy mycoten tablet to insert
4. Pamper ur vagina. When u pee, rinse with water before wiping with tissue. Wipe from front to back. Use ur finger to take out the discharge as often as u pee
5. Let ur hubby treat him self (buy diflucan for him, super duper effective)
6. Before u pee clean d seat of the toilet
7. Don't wear pant at night... Try to open ur legs for air,
8. For now reduce trousers and "tights". Wear skirts and gowns, and try to open ur legs with style when u sit. Constantly allow air into that place. If possible hold a change of pant... Change ur pant often
9. Wash ur pant with hot water, normal detergent ( not dettol) and hang under sun. Then iron ur pants.
10. Some say GV works... But it's really messy and candida will recur if u make ur vagina conducive for it.
11. Cotton pants only.

Sorry the list isn't organized was just typing as I remember it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2015
mubzay:
. Use panty liner,l
Pls do u hv idea how much this costs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:

650 and above depends on the product. But u can't use one liner the whole day... U have to change it like ull change ur tampon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2015
@ Firsttymum God bless u real good.I don taya 4 candida.but I won't give up.will fight it 2 d end n win.dats a detailed list.Thanks a million ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:
@ Firsttymum God bless u real good.I don taya 4 candida.but I won't give up.will fight it 2 d end n win.dats a detailed list.Thanks a million
you are welcome darling.. Yer fight it, it's too stubborn... You'll win

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peavey: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello everyone, a close relative of mine got pregnant about 2-3 months ago & she has vomited at least once everyday since then at times increasing to five for the past 2months plus. To those with similar experiences or knowledge about this scenario, please help out. She's really giving me cause for concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2015
My dear I have o... I thank God

firsttymum:
sweetie av u landed?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Good morning mamas. Pls I need your help. My body itches and the aftermath is rashes. Its been on for 2days. Pls how do I deal with this. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafyz23(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Peavey:
Hello everyone, a close relative of mine got pregnant about 2-3 months ago & she has vomited at least once everyday since then at times increasing to five for the past 2months plus. To those with similar experiences or knowledge about this scenario, please help out. She's really giving me cause for concern.
it's part of the package as one of d mamas here wud say. They call it morning sickness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas.
Pls wat can I use to relieve my self from dis idiot candida A.I'm 22 weeks 2day.I'm tired of going to see my Dr.his tired too I guess cos dis is d 4th episode angryhe said anytime it reoccurs I shud use mycoten cream or gynodaktarin cream.but it seems dey r not totally eliminating d tin.I want it to die once n for all sad.kindly help
I am also going through same thing. I stopped applying the creams and resulted to enduring the itch but I use panty liners and also warm salt water to wash the area. I also used vinegar (lol, but mixed with water) to wash. I don't sleep with pant at night and I open the legs well for free flow of air and my life has been better with these remedies.
Also I wash my pants with dettol and hypo. It's well dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abiagirl777, Olalayo1710 and Terese69....Big congratulations on the safe delivery of your beautiful LOs.

Source of joy and happiness they will be to your family.

September be dropping it like it hot smiley

We still dey wade and waltz.....Team September.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:
@ mubzay thanks a lot ma'am.I n hubby will treat togeda now I just need a good cream apart from dis usual mycoten Dr said shud use.
Eminya:

I am also going through same thing. I stopped applying the creams and resulted to enduring the itch but I use panty liners and also warm salt water to wash the area. I also used vinegar (lol, but mixed with water) to wash. I don't sleep with pant at night and I open the legs well for free flow of air and my life has been better with these remedies.
Also I wash my pants with dettol and hypo. It's well dear.
U can also try inserting a garlic clove @ night, eat lots of yoghurt (preferably sugar free of low sugar), try cut down sugar and bread as dey feed candida

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:

it depends on d product. Ask for d price when u get to d store. I bought anion (some years back) @ 1k dnt knw d current price. Tkia

@rainyday: tnk u ma. Hold on to Him n b steadfast. U shall testify soon. Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
iyomomo:

U can also try inserting a garlic clove @ night, eat lots of yoghurt (preferably sugar free of low sugar), try cut down sugar and bread as dey feed candida
Thanks mama. Will add the yoghurt to my list
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie i am going through the same thing i don tire. after treating it, it came back again. na so for night i go dey raise leg up make brezz enter lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Bia class captain, take ur tym o. Infact we go 1st inspect ur bag...... See u wey never even begin shop cheesy chai
Na just one day I go take do my shopping grin. Am sure your bags ain't ready yet. #guilty conscience# tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas.
gynodaktarin tablet is powerful enough to eliminate it. It could just be normal pregnancy discharge wahala. Am sure many preggys experience same. You may try the natural methods stated here before.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:

1. Avoid antibacterial soap, dettol like a plague.., don't bath with it, don't wash ur pant with it.
Really? shocked and I ve been seriously washing my pants with dettol soap lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ozycy:

Really? shocked and I ve been seriously washing my pants with dettol soap lipsrsealed
u bera stoppit o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
You guys know candida is a fungi?
And dettol is an antibacterial
To fight fungi u need an antifungal not antibacterial.

What u r doing is distorting the normal flora or ur vagina with d dettol.

Normal flora helps in fighting organisms and all

Using dettol just means u have given the candida a better and conducive home within ur pant and vagina. Washing ur pant doesn't even kill it. But washing it in hot water, dry it under d sun and then iron it.
The logic behind using panty liners is that the candida doesn't stay in ur pant and reinfect you.

Cc Eminya ozycy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
@firsttymum, pls its not good to insert ur finger into ur vagina to wash o. just wash d outer. And even inserting ur hand to remove d discharge, nt necessary at all. u ll rather introduce unwanted stuffs.
@tatacherie teammate, did u do a test to confirm its candida. in normal pregnancy, vaginal discharge s increased. Is d discharge brownish, does it smell, any itch?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
olubankemi:
Hello all.

Just got a bfp. It's being five years of trying.

Congrats to those who just put to bed.

Hope am joyfully welcome.
Wow, God is sooo faithful! Congrats mama! u ll surely carry dis pregnancy to term and deliver safely. There ll b no complications at all in Jesus' name Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@firsttymum, pls its not good to insert ur finger into ur vagina to wash o. just wash d outer. And even inserting ur hand to remove d discharge, nt necessary at all. u ll rather introduce unwanted stuffs.
sweetie really? Wow! But our hubby can finger us and we wld be shouting aaahh uuuhh eeee and speak in tongues... But to use ur own finger to clean it up will introduce dirt inside? I'm sure we can trust the tissue and panty liners or soaps et al. My dear even the tablets being inserted most people use fingers to insert it.

USING YOUR FINGER IS LIKE DOUCHING IN A VERY HEALTHY AND NATURAL WAY.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendrallmai(f): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello mamas
Congratulations to all new mummies in the house, God bless your little ones kiss kiss

Pls I went for a scan today and my baby weighed 2.90kg at 35+ weeks I'm so worried about d size, I feel my baby is too small considering how far gone i am, pls is there anything i can do to increase the size?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
lightedpath:
Good morning mamas. Pls I need your help. My body itches and the aftermath is rashes. Its been on for 2days. Pls how do I deal with this. TIA
Help me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:
sweetie really? Wow! But our hubby can finger us and we wld be shouting aaahh uuuhh eeee and speak in tongues... But to use ur own finger to clean it up will introduce dirt inside? I'm sure we can trust the tissue and panty liners or soaps et al. My dear even the tablets being inserted most people use fingers to insert it.

USING YOUR FINGER IS LIKE DOUCHING IN A VERY HEALTHY AND NATURAL WAY.
U ve also not heard/read dat ladies are discouraged to douch? The vagina s self cleansing and shldnt b washed wt any soap. browse it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.