Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8244052 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
I did it alone for my first o.by the way my mum is late and my husband has told my stepmom not to come to her face.i don't understand him not been able to understand I need a woman.I have aunts but who wants to come to this hostile environment .This is how everything issue is.something that should not be a topic of debate normally raises dust even when my 70plus years old aunt visits she would sat hope you didn't tell him I came. I have caused so much sadness to my people because I married such a difficult person which I didn't see prior and I am not happy myself.I don't want my kids in a negative environment too.I believe I know what is best to do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
@blessedtwins: God is in charge dear. Am sure he won't do it for long cuz d omugo thns require patience n care. Just clamly n intensify d need of ur aunt or go to his parent's house or ur house. Its well dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
soonest:

Where are the December mamas sef? They are all in hiding mode abi! Ok o!

team December for supernatural delivery, .although eyeing November. .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have landed!!! Today that I forgot my phone at home, everybody kan show face.....so tey na 3 pages fly go shocked

Justcurious, how body....so na you dey collect membership dues for my back? Take time o...I no dey joke with money. angry

Chinwendym, well done o.....na me be aproko bah? Issokay....you dont know your Snrs again.... angry

To all newcomers una welcome o....happy and fruitful bumping....

Ehn ehn Iavanti.....kneel down there.....yes as a Snr I say kneel down and raise your hands.... so you are a Febmama.....take time o....next time ask question and patiently wait for answers....some ppl may be busy...their fones could be switched off or they may have no idea what is wrong with you....abi you want make dem tell you to dance naked around a big basin of water 10 times ni? grin...oya I will pardon you cos I see say you don dey repentant. kiss

My people how una dey.....
#TeamOctrocks!
#LetTheCountdownBegin.
#TeamIndependence
#TeamOctober4SupernaturalChildbirth
Oya lets go there!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
missmalachi:

Lol....it depends on ur case.if u dont have any medical problem dat stops u 4rm kpekusing, u are free to kpekus anytime anyday as d spirit direct
I was thinking of waiting till I do a scan and know the baby's condition before engaging on any kpekusing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
blessedtwins:
Pls I have something on my mind that I would like my e family's opinion as if it were their sister.
My husband has vehemently refused to listen to any plea abt getting a maid to help when my baby arrives.he insists he will do the omugwo himself or ask his younger brothers to come over for it.
Pls it sounds ridiculous but that's how unreasonable he is.My dad said I should come over to his house a few days to but I am thinking moving out to a fresh apartment.
This decision is against the backdrop of how much abuse I have withstood.
Cc: kimoni
nkkystel
goldmine
Virtuouswife
fabmummy

Hello dear, allow him and also invite one of your family member over, that can be of help as well. When the baby arrives am very sure he will give in to the stress and bow out!

To allow peace tell him fine, he can but then you will still need one of your family member to be around.

Don't move out yet since you said you don't have a job yet! Endure till you are fully on ur feet! May The Lord grant you wisdom and restore, peace, joy and understanding to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Team jaannuuaarryyy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
blessedtwins:
Pls I have something on my mind that I would like my e family's opinion as if it were their sister.
My husband has vehemently refused to listen to any plea abt getting a maid to help when my baby arrives.he insists he will do the omugwo himself or ask his younger brothers to come over for it.
Pls it sounds ridiculous but that's how unreasonable he is.My dad said I should come over to his house a few days to but I am thinking moving out to a fresh apartment.
nkkystel
goldmine
Virtuouswife
fabmummy

My dear I honestly won't advice you to invite any of your relatives to come do the omugwo. The fact that 1. You did it on your own for ur 1st baby and 2. You both can't seem to come to an agreement on it at this advanced stage of your pregnancy gives an inkling to how adamant he is. I'm sure with your 1st experience of doing it on your own, u realized how difficult it can be. U really need an experienced woman around you for assistance.

He says he will do it himself but i'm curious, how experienced is he at it?(I know of a man who couldn't afford financially to have his mum or MIL over. He asked questions and did it himself. He also involved his elderly landlady who happens to be my MIL to assist whenever he was away at work). Was he helpful with your first baby? If the answer to both questions are in the negative, then i'll advice you damn the consequences and move in with ur dad since ur dad is open to it and u seem to have a step mum with whom u have a good relationship with.

What will his brothers do for you? Bathe u? Bathe the baby? Cook for you? Or is it the house chores? As far as i'm concerned that's not an option. Moving to a fresh apartment.....hmm. Don't be in a hurry to do that. I agree with Fabmummy on that. I'm believing you can get all the assistance and attention you would need for when you put to bed at your dad's . That is considering all the options you feel are available to you now. Just my opinion.

May God guide you to choose what would work out best for you. E-hugs to you dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
zaynie:
I have landed!!! Today that I forgot my phone at home, everybody kan show face.....so tey na 3 pages fly go shocked

Justcurious, how body....so na you dey collect membership dues for my back? Take time o...I no dey joke with money. angry
Chinwendym, well done o.....na me be aproko bah? Issokay....you dont know your Snrs again.... angry

Ehn ehn Iavanti.....kneel down there.....yes as a Snr I say kneel down and raise your hands.... so you are a Febmama.....take time o....next time ask question and patiently wait for answers....some ppl may be busy...their fones could be switched off or they may have no idea what is wrong with you....abi you want make dem tell you to dance naked around a big basin of water 10 times ni? grin...oya I will pardon you cos I see say you don dey repentant. kiss

#TeamOctrocks!
#LetTheCountdownBegin.
#TeamIndependence

Body dey inside cloth, my sister. Thanks for asking.
Good to know we are heading to the permanent site, gradually, gradually. So steadily. Na God.

**clears throats**

On the money issue, 'sincerely speaking' I didn't ask her to give me anything oo. Everybody is my witness. grin grin . I only instructed her to join the queue....while she awaits you -our royal highness, and class rep. I remain loyal to your profound leadership. How is the pushing ministry..and elephants-walking? My own no get part 2 o. wink

TeamSeptember, the Lord is your muscle and stay, too.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hahahahha I doon forget say na u be d original pineapple chopper!!
smokeydrinky:

hahaha.....if i hear! i was ready long before my delivery month . have you forgotten i was hoping to be a February mum nd ltr had to do the pineapple thingy coz i couldn't wait to see baby grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iavanti: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
missmalachi:

Sorry on d late response.i had such feeling on my entire arm n even neck n when I ask my doctor he just said I should continue my routine drugs dat its nothing. The feeling became on n off till I gave birth n now no more
tnks missmalachi,I do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
senoreetah:
Congrats deezou. see fine baby, God bless and make him a source of happiness to ur family
Thanks and amin 2 d prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iavanti: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
vanilla90:
present! cool
welcome ma'am,now I've a junior..tell us,how is it going?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iavanti: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
zaynie:

#TeamOctrocks!
#LetTheCountdownBegin.
#TeamIndependence

my seniors e mabinu o...I don repent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
blessedtwins:
nkkystel
goldmine
Virtuouswife
fabmummy

There is something about separating from one's husband. It has to be a well thought out decision and it has to come from within you because it can well turn into a permanent seperation.
If you are going to move into a new apartment, pls think through it. Ensure that deep in your mind, that is what you really want to do and you won't regret it later. Have a well thought out plan - are you capable of sustaining yourself and the kids without any input from him for as long as you guys are seperated? Would you be able to cope with the physical stress and "stigma" of being a single parent?

As per he wanting to do the omugwo, pls let him do it. When the baby comes, let him do as much as possible to enable you get maximum rest. Even if he want his brother to come, let him come but again, give him as much work as possible and don't be nice about it, he has come to do omugwo, let him do the omugwo. But in all of this, pls treat the brother well.

If it works out fine, if it doesn't, fall back on your plan B - get a maid or family to come over ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
nazablossom:
I was thinking of waiting till I do a scan and know the baby's condition before engaging on any kpekusing.

Ys Dats a good idea, 6wks d baby is forming, no do hard kpekusing oooh. Jeje go win d race. I kpekused until few wks 2 d delivery dy. It hlps 2 enlargE d coast 4 birthing. Av a stressfree efizy 9mths.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
iavanti:
Don't be so mean 2wards odas dat are new here,u're only responding d familiar ones which is so unfair..aren't u here 2 help both old and new members.Still no response 2 my previous posts.#teamfebruary2016#

grin grin grin grin

Ravaging hormones @ work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good evening bumping mamas.. kiss, happy bumping. Hope ya'all takeing ya meds @Sept/Oct mamas hope ur dancing shakiti bobo, coz its almost time, pack ya bags oh...ur goin 2 av an easy peasy stressfree beautiful safe delivery IJN. Wishn u all d best. D lords ur muscle pull dears. #supernatural deliveries 2 u all#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Zee10:
Mamas in the house I greet o. I greet my able seniors and beautiful juniors o.
I have being a silent reader and av decided to come out of hiding. Actually 30weeks gone on my 2nd missionary journey. Hope am welcomed. Lol.

#teamnovemberforsupernaturaldelivery

I am welcoming you specially. Happy bumping kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iavanti: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

Ravaging hormones @ work

Ravaging hormones u say..its my 2nd and dis hs neva happen 2 me b4.bt its funny tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
iavanti:
Ravaging hormones u say..its my 2nd and dis hs neva happen 2 me b4.bt its funny tho

It's ur outburst I am referring to ma'am...pregnancy hormones I suspect
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iavanti: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kimoni:

It's ur outburst I am referring to ma'am...pregnancy hormones I suspect
yes I knw,its funny how dis hormones mks one react 2 sumtins.tnks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2015
I totally agree with ma'am kimoni's suggestion@blessedtwinz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Posted this on the newborn thread too.

Oversupply syndrome and Colic or Foremilk/Hindmilk Imbalance

http://www.lactationconsultant.info/osscolic.html

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Here he is

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Deezou:
Here he is
hmmm! your prince is cute o. Thank God i did nt miss d pix now. May God guide and protect him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
hmmm! your prince is cute o. Thank God i did nt miss d pix now. May God guide and protect him.
Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Deezou:
Here he is
Cute bobo.see fine eyes.God bless him.congrats once more mama.thanks for sharing ur BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Beryl15:
Posted this on the newborn thread too.

Oversupply syndrome and Colic or Foremilk/Hindmilk Imbalance

http://www.lactationconsultant.info/osscolic.html

Thanks for sharing Ma'am.had to quote cos I wil need it vry soon.its very informative.how ur cutie doing?hope ure strong now.
Welcome to all d newbies in d building@ Godsmercy2015, Zee10, iavanti, Tatanda17,Valeriechinma, & Ivyprincess.May God make it easy for us all.Happy Bumping!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harmiefash(f): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
, ;DAm just asking oo,, am not pregnant,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
nna meehn,i hv seen smtin,pikin i don name finish,make plans for,buy fine shirt and football for.na im scan dey tell me say na girl i go born.i don lose all my excitement jare.make i go sleeep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Megilicious:

Ys Dats a good idea, 6wks d baby is forming, no do hard kpekusing oooh. Jeje go win d race. I kpekused until few wks 2 d delivery dy. It hlps 2 enlargE d coast 4 birthing. Av a stressfree efizy 9mths.
thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.