Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142151 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadowell: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congrats to all new mothers in the house,
Happy independent to everyone in the house,
Lord thank you for the victory of this pregnancy, I declare that throughout the duration of this pregnancy and even at the moment of delivery, my faith shall be intact, I and this baby in my womb shall be safe. We shall come out of the delivery room alive and sound in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
lioha:
Me too na first week of April, which mama be last week?

First week of April too grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
ozycy:
October team mates are you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE To every mama and Papa here. The long awaited October is here finally. It's time to take our roll call. If you hear your name answer present.
1) Ozycy (Oct 1st pls don't pass me by) cheesy
2) Iffffffy
3) Zaynie
4) EverfaithfulGod
5) Justcurious
6) Virtuouswife
7) mamaboms
cool ijeoma2728
9) juwonesho
10) Kendlez
11) joilin
12) Wokeyim
13) Ummtwins2
14) happymama
15) Misen
16) tonneth
17) MissOpe
18) kendrallmai
19) toparie
20) ennyhollar1
21) smokeydrinky
22) gtkay
23) T4tunu
24) mbula
25) stadora
26) tyconcept.

This blessed e-family of ours will have no cause not to to rejoice with these mamas...

Enough of sorrowful tone on this thread, it will be joy all the way in jesus name .. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
@Hafsat24, my sister the pelvic pain no be here o. I'm practically limping now angry.We have come this far. December is not as far as you dey see am. Just remove ur mind from it and we'll get there in the twinkle of an eye wink

Happy bumping to all mamas in the house.
#proudlyteamdecember#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
alhamdulillahiii robill ahlaminn,my princess arrived today at 4:00am weighing 3.2kg,i surely went to the heavrn n bk....I don open floor for Oct mamas o tongue(bs later)

@Jennifer89,am so sorry for your loss dear,may God give you triple for your loss
@oda pushing mamas may u all deliver with ease

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Niyyah:
alhamdulillahiii robill ahlaminn,my princess arrived today at 4:00am weighing 3.2kg,i surely went to the heavrn n bk....I don open floor for Oct mamas o tongue(bs later)

@Jennifer89,am so sorry for your loss dear,may God give you triple for your loss

Congrats mama n welcome 2 our independence baby...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
goldmine:
@Hafsat24, my sister the pelvic pain no be here o. I'm practically limping now angry.We have come this far. December is not as far as you dey see am. Just remove ur mind from it and we'll get there in the twinkle of an eye wink

#proudlyteamdecember#
December and u r limping.... Just imagine how team October and November go dey Waka.... Hahahhahahhahhahaaaahahha

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Niyyah:

Wow,congrats dear, October mamas hv start dropping it like its hot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ our senior modath, we say thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congrats niyyah! Welcome princess kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Niyyah :God is great.baby is not that big after all .independence princess you are welcome cheesy
April mamas Una too like ijewuru .ms no show face for Una side? Hian grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congratulations Niyyah, waoh oct 1st princess, she shall always be a source of joy blessing to ur home. Amen .

Oya oya who's next grin

Blessedtwins how we go do now, Ms lost our address. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=Niyyah post=38570229]alhamdulillahiii robill ahlaminn,my princess arrived today at 4:00am weighing 3.2kg,i surely went to the heavrn n bk....I don open floor for Oct mamas o tongue(bs later)
A big congratulations to u and ur family. welcome independence baby. @jennifer& teegali may GOD comfort u and gives u double for ur loss. Am once in dis situation before. It's well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ Niyyah Congrats! God b praised! Welcome princess,May God bless n keep u.rest well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congrats Niyyah and a big welcome to our independence day baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chinwendym:
*Roll call*

Eminya
Firsttymum
Lightedpath
T4tunu
AwesomeGodiav
Fabmummy
Nafikowa
Livelystone
Chizzy86
Zee10
Chinwendym
Gtkay
Trendy80s
Erei
Oriste
kiss
e be like say fabmummy, T4tunu nd gtkay no dey our team o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yassssss!!!! Niyyah gave us a 1st baby grin....Alhamdulillah. Congratulations Sis. kiss

Ozycy....wey you? We need somebody to second this motion abeg. grin

Oya Justcurious dey package the jollof rice dey go buh abeg leave small amala and goatmeat for me o......
Ifffffy....what do you mean small chops has finished? By this time of the day....this our flenjo na all night o.....I will soon start stop and search for all the polybags wey I dey see so

DJ...nack me shakitibobo make I dance small.....how I wan take raise this leg ooooooo

#TeamOctober.....shakeitupmehn!!!!! grin

@Chinwendym......oya beg Ozycy make she put your name o.....see as you dey do long throat sef, I sure say your LO go just dey laff u sef.....by force porting.... tongue.

Missmalachi....which power? Bia be careful and gently continue to breastfeed our beautiful princess Kash.. ... I dont want to see any milk stain on the table clothe o. Those are gold strewn incase you dont know.
#SwaggerliciousTeamOctober grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
lightedpath:
e be like say fabmummy, T4tunu nd gtkay no dey our team o
Na so I see am o! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy new month and indepedence beloved sisters...I'm a new-comer, 6weeks gone and these m/s no gree leave(it brought me here sef,looking for solution). I'm #teamMAY but i want June..lol. I pray for everyone our joy will not be cut short, safe deliveries and God will give double for the trouble of our sisters who lost their babies. It is well ijn. Hope I'm welcomed? Have a lovely evening. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Amen!!!!!

Oh wow!!! 26 babies and counting coming soon.... God is good.

Congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth

We would share our beautiful testimonies with joy and gladness by the Grace of God. All the best ladies. Much love

@Jennifer and Teegali May God restore to you a 100 folds what you have lost. Please accept my condolences

ozycy:
October team mates are you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE To every mama and Papa here. The long awaited October is here finally. It's time to take our roll call. If you hear your name answer present.
1) Ozycy (Oct 1st pls don't pass me by) cheesy
2) Iffffffy
3) Zaynie
4) EverfaithfulGod
5) Justcurious
6) Virtuouswife
7) mamaboms
cool ijeoma2728
9) juwonesho
10) Kendlez
11) joilin
12) Wokeyim
13) Ummtwins2
14) happymama
15) Misen
16) tonneth
17) MissOpe
18) kendrallmai
19) toparie
20) ennyhollar1
21) smokeydrinky
22) gtkay
23) T4tunu
24) mbula
25) stadora
26) tyconcept.
Yes, that's actually how we roll here. No dull moment with team October mums yeah!!!. Put on your dancing shoes and enter the dance floor. Flat shoe are not allowed, from 6 inches upwards. Na salsa we go dance today o. Oya make una pair up 2 by 2.
No team October mum ported to September and I hope none of us will port to November either. Let's start dropping the babies like its really HOT. I wish all of us an easy pizzy delivery.
#teamoctoberforsupersuperrnaturaldelivery#
#teamoctoberforindependentbabies#
#teamoctoberfornofussybabies#
#teamoctforbeautiful&handsomebabies#
GOD is on his throne and our prayers have been answered already. Peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
congrats niyah! i can imagin ur joy, may she grow to b a gr8 source of joy to, ur family n even d whole world... every1 is in such high spirits... i tap into it IJN. pls has any1 had multiple large fibroids while prego,feeln so alone rite now, bin havn nasty cramps since morning n i know it d fs actin up. bin googlin al day n al im seein is its normal, jst 8 to tough it out. now i know y all d docs v seen kept askn if i was havn any pain always prescribin panadol. they rili were expectn d pains but d pils aint working. tnk God for google. no bleedin sha or any oda discharge sef. oga is saying we should go evacuate every every like say na so e take easy. pikin wen i don see dey move, even get pic join sef. i too like tory abeg make una tolerate me. hopefully d pain wil go away soon. 13 wks n m lukn like 5/6months 2day. GOD N ME DON WIN ALREADY. I pray u all have wonderful preggos, fast n painless natural births n beatiful children. kisses

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Welcome lawvlypearl wish you a happy bumping kiss

Anak123 sorry for your pains indeed Godwin# I pray for the safety of you and your lo kiss

I know its not going to be easy but thing of your life first! If evacuating this one( cry ) will give you a better chance to carry the next one please do! Very soon the fibroids and your baby will be competing for space and I can't imagine the trauma .

But then if your doctors believe you can carry to term then hang in there, pray always and have faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
And so shall it be in Jesus Name..... Amen

everfaithfulGod:
*every satanic negotiatn over my baby die forever.
*every logistics of household wickedness over my baby be disgraced.
*u my baby u will not reject my breastmilk.
*i band my baby frm inheriting any evil thing frm our family line.
Let us make d confesns below
I MAKE A BOLD CONFESSION DIS DAY ACCORDIN 2 GOD'S WORD DAT I SHAL HAVE WHATSOEVA I SAY,DAT D LORD WHO HAVE STARTED DIS GUD WORK OF CREATN IN ME WIL MAKE A COMPLETN OF IT.I CONFESS MY PREG. IS PERFECT IJN.I SHAL BE A JOYOUS MOTHER OF CHILDREN.AS MY PREG. PROGRESES,D LORD SHAL FULFIL D NUMBER OF MY DAYS.I SHAL NT HAV PREMATURE BABY BT FULY GROWN BABY.MY BABY SHAL COM OUT ALIVE,STRONG N HEALTHY BCS NOTHIN SHAL HARM MY YOUNG BABY. I BOLDLY CONFESS ISAIAH 66:7 DAT BE4 I TRAVAIL,I WIL GIV BIRTH N B4 ANY PAIN COME I WIL DELIVER MY BABY.I WIL BE SAVED IN CHILD BEARING BCS I CONTINUE IN FAITH.I CONFES I SHAL GO TO D DELIVERY RM CONFIDENTLY. MY CARVIX SHAL BE FULY DILATED N D PASAGE BIG AND OPEN ENOUGH TO ALOW MY BABY PASSES TRU WIT EASE. D DELIVERY SHAL B PERFECT.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chinwendym:
Welcome lawvlypearl wish you a happy bumping kiss
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Welcome lawvlypearl. May your stay here be fruitful. Amin
As you kan appear when groove dey enter my body, you think say I no go get eye to collect money bah.......pay up!!!! grin

Anak, it is well. Maybe you should read the previous pages. I am sure there must have been a mama who was in a similar situation. You kan start from page 1, one day you go reach the end.
E-hugs to you.

ozycy...this one wey you no show face since....has our independent baby landed.

DJ.....gimme LeBoo.....#even-your-boo-gat-a- boo..... wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=Anak123 post=38573237]congrats niyah! i can imagin ur joy, may she grow to b a gr8 source of joy to, ur family n even d whole world... every1 is in such high spirits... i tap into it IJN. pls has any1 had multiple large fibroids while prego,feeln so alone rite now, bin havn nasty cramps since morning n i know it d fs actin up. bin googlin al day n al im seein is its normal, jst 8 to tough it out. now i know y all d docs v seen kept askn if i was havn any pain always prescribin panadol. they rili were expectn d pains but d pils aint working. tnk God for google. no bleedin sha or any oda discharge sef. oga is saying we should go evacuate every every like say na so e take easy. pikin wen i don see dey move, even get pic join sef. i too like tory abeg make una tolerate me. hopefully d pain wil go away soon. 13 wks n m lukn like 5/6months 2day. GOD N ME DON WIN ALREADY. I pray u all have wonderful preggos, fast n painless natural births n beatiful children. kisses

Anak123, I understand what you are going through, just be prayerful and try to rest as much as possible. I am presently 27 weeks pregnant with a subserous fibroid measuring 12cm. Mine is outside the womb and the doctor keeps assuring me it's not an issue. You can feel it when you touch my tummy but other than that ,I have been fine, no bleeding, discharge or cramps. Just be positive and God will see you through.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congratulations Niyyah and cutiereborn. Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FreddywellsNGN(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
hello every1, first of all, my wife's EDD is first week in April. she s in her 13th week and she s just developingal cold, headache, backpain and spitting(though not much). although, she didnt have this during her first three months other than morning sickness or tiredness , sometyms.she will start her ante-natal by next week anyways.Moreso, it's her first preg.Is this normal...is there any advice at all i can extend to her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please hu be January class captain ooooo.. I don. Silent too much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
zaynie:
Welcome lawvlypearl. May your stay here be fruitful. Amin
As you kan appear when groove dey enter my body, you think say I no go get eye to collect money bah.......pay up!!!! grin

Anak, it is well. Maybe you should read the previous pages. I am sure there must have been a mama who was in a similar situation. You kan start from page 1, one day you go reach the end.
E-hugs to you.

ozycy...this one wey you no show face since....has our independent baby landed.

DJ.....gimme LeBoo.....#even-your-boo-gat-a- boo..... wink

So you still see me as I dodge reach?....hehehe. will pay after d parry, I dey enjoy dis leboo abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreddywellsNGN:
hello every1, first of all, my wife's EDD is first week in April. she s in her 13th week and she s just developingal cold, headache, backpain and spitting(though not much). although, she didnt have this during her first three months other than morning sickness or tiredness , sometyms.she will start her ante-natal by next week anyways.Moreso, it's her first preg.Is this normal...is there any advice at all i can extend to her?
Congratulations #TeamApril # papa,u are highly welcome. 1st of all fill ur registration form n pay ur dues o,
Ur wife n I are in a similar situation, I have had lower back pain since my 6/7th week, headache n cold started last wk. Had mp test done, revealed malaria + ,so doc has given me pcm n anti-malarial. Let her not delay anymore, if possible register 2mrow n have tests done, to be safe. Her doc will know d best treatment for her. It is well with her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
goldmine:

#proudlyteamdecember#
Same here o! Slept and woke up with a bad sciatica. I'm practically limping. I pray it resolves soon.
Niyyah:
Congrats Niyyah! God be praised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrsJohnson2020(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.