Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8439771 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
MumFiyin:
Cc Zaynie oya picshure up for 15mins o.

Yay! Yay!! Yay!!!
I saw it grin grin grin
Cute bobo!!! That last pix (bottom right) is soooooo nice kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
firsttymum:

Oh Ok...
on a steady dose of kpekusing plus walks... Dr suggested induction yday d way I shouted no en.. Lol

Lol! The fear of oxytocin.... cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2015
ozycy:

Oh she suggested induction, meanwhile na me dey beg am say I don taya and I want induction. It will surely surely end with praise.
yes she did o.... Lol. Amen. I waiting to share my testimony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 12:41am On Nov 06, 2015
zaynie:

Lol! The fear of oxytocin.... cheesy
no b small thing... Haaaaa
My DH was just laughing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2015
MumFiyin:
Cc Zaynie oya picshure up for 15mins o.

wow...cute baby, cant wait to meet mine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2015
My BS. My edd according to early scans ws Nov 29&30 and LMP Dec 2. Mentioned sometimes ago dt I work 4hrs frm home in another state, so d need to travel frequently. Oct 28 ws on my way home whn I started hving some menstrual like pain cos of d rough road. Nxt day, I went for clinic in a private hospital I registered wt. The doctor told me I my bp ws high wt high protein in my urine, so I hd pre-eclampsia & will be admitted immediately & monitored. I called dh &my friend to meet me. We later decided that I shd go to d general Hosp I registered wt since dt ws where I planned to hv my baby. Got there went back home in anger cos of d staffs attitude but a neighbor encouraged us to go back dt sme evening which we did. On getting there, d doc I met also said d same thing, dt I hv to be admitted immediately cos its severe eclampsia & they will hv to ripen my cervix cos it ws closed & induce labor immediately. Later, a snr doctor came & ws angry that they were trying to risk my life since my bp ws nt responding to treatment & ws increasing instead. I ws then booked for a cs d next morning. I ws yet to buy half of my baby things, let alone pack as I ws planning to shop that weekend. My husband & a friend hd to run around to get my things. Fri morning, I started hvin painful contractions bt my cervix ws not dilating. I ws delayed till evening cos of pple wit emergency cases. 7pm, I ws willed to d theater & in like 10 minutes met my charming prince at 35+3 wks weighing 2.5kg. I ws told if he hd weighed less than 2.5 he wud hv been admitted for special treatments. Thank God we are both at home, healthy.
That is d best birthday gift ever. Today as my baby is being christened, I'm also a year older. But pls Nov mamas, I still need a birthday mate o. I thank God that it all ended in praise.
NB: Pls pregnant mamas, dnt stress urself (my pre-eclampsia ws stress induced) & buy ur things on time. Sorry for d long story.
#former team Dec, eyeing Nov but ported to Oct#

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 1:54am On Nov 06, 2015
zaynie:

Firsttymum, LightedPath, Chinwendym, Eminya, CynthiaJay, MissOpe.....una welldone o.
It can only end in praise.

Snr Sheweezy, class captain TeamJune.....you don buy form for Lil Weezy so? Hurry up while offer lasts. grin

My able chief accountant Zaynie, thanks for remembering me ooooo, as my good God won't forget U either.....Just becos baby refused to come in Oct , Oct 30 to be precise, Nov team captain Firstymum decided to remove my name from her list, just becos I was claiming team October, I kuku vex small but I have decided to let go......
As I talk to U I'm presently in Cynthiajay's shoes.....I was scheduled for an induction process on Wednesday( 41 wks old) but I decided not to go, and will be chilling till i'm 42 weeks , if I've got no sign still then I can go ahead with it......
Lest I forget, A nurse suggested that I shld take castor oil, but having read the side effects , I decided to dump the idea....but really I'm worried as per FTM.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 1:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Awwww congratulations again livelystone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 1:58am On Nov 06, 2015
MissOpe:

My able chief accountant Zaynie, thanks for remembering me ooooo, as my good God won't forget U either.....Just becos baby refused to come in Oct , Oct 30 to be precise, Nov team captain Firstymum decided to remove my name from her list, just becos I was claiming team October, I kuku vex small but I have decided to let go......
As I talk to U I'm presently in Cynthiajay's shoes.....I was scheduled for an induction process on Wednesday( 41 wks old) but I decided not to go, and will be chilling till i'm 42 weeks , if I've got no sign still then I can go ahead with it......
Lest I forget, A nurse suggested that I shld take castor oil, but having read the side effects , I decided to dump the idea....but really I'm worried as per FTM.
Ewo my darling no vex na Chai.... Lol.... This month is our month of testimonies o... Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shrekandfiona: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Hi preggies, nefertitiram shared this link https://www.nairaland.com/2716296/mother-child-die-looking-doctor on another thread and I have been very unsettled since I read it. Decided to share my birth stories here so it can benefit others.

This is a short version of my deliveries. Now maybe my 2nd delivery would have played out like the link if I had used a govt hospital or my sis then a med student wasn't there to stop the bleeding (my God forbids though).

My advice to ALL is to also register in a private hospital along side your registration with a govt/general hospital. Also please don't wait for your water to break or your mucus plug before heading to the hospital. Go to the hospital immediately your contractions are 5-10 mins apart. You can go to the govt hospital 1st but if the reception there is poor, head straight to the private hospital. Also look for hospitals were they have experienced and receptive nurses/midwives cos most at times, they are the ones that deliver babies not doctors. Doctors are only there for complications. Above all, be prayerful. Always pray for Divine Favour. God listens and answers prayers

Sorry for the epistle but I had to share. A supernatural delivery to all preggies and baby dust to those ttc. Peace out kiss

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Yiiiippppeeeeee,it's my birthday today,thanking God for his faithfulness.my last birthday,was jus recovering frm a miscarriage I had Bt dis yr,it's a testimony already bcus am rocking my bump big time. IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.

Congrats livlystone my birthday mate,tank God it ended in praise.
November mom's we need a birthday mate oo
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
In nurse kaffys voice.....one luv always

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2015
zaynie:

Lioha....Ginababy....money wey I don collect, register her name join sef tongue.... tongue.... tongue
Na who first welcome go collect the money nah... grin.
Ginababy..angry

@Aunty Zaynie, as u collect money, na which team u register her? I'm sure it's team Oct 2015 wey don pass. Na frustrate u want frustrate person mama so oooo.
Lioha, na only 4 ur team e go b first come first serve ooo dat one no reach my team at all. Make I hear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2015
lioha:
Ginababy my good friend, don't worry I will surprise you. Just keep watching. Be very vigilant.

My eyes r beginning to hurt ooo yet no show.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2015
livelystone:
My BS. My edd according to early scans ws Nov 29&30 and LMP Dec 2. Mentioned sometimes ago dt I work 4hrs frm home in another state, so d need to travel frequently. Oct 28 ws on my way home whn I started hving some menstrual like pain cos of d rough road. Nxt day, I went for clinic in a private hospital I registered wt. The doctor told me I my bp ws high wt high protein in my urine, so I hd pre-eclampsia & will be admitted immediately & monitored. I called dh &my friend to meet me. We later decided that I shd go to d general Hosp I registered wt since dt ws where I planned to hv my baby. Got there went back home in anger cos of d staffs attitude but a neighbor encouraged us to go back dt sme evening which we did. On getting there, d doc I met also said d same thing, dt I hv to be admitted immediately cos its severe eclampsia & they will hv to ripen my cervix cos it ws closed & induce labor immediately. Later, a snr doctor came & ws angry that they were trying to risk my life since my bp ws nt responding to treatment & ws increasing instead. I ws then booked for a cs d next morning. I ws yet to buy half of my baby things, let alone pack as I ws planning to shop that weekend. My husband & a friend hd to run around to get my things. Fri morning, I started hvin painful contractions bt my cervix ws not dilating. I ws delayed till evening cos of pple wit emergency cases. 7pm, I ws willed to d theater & in like 10 minutes met my charming prince at 35+3 wks weighing 2.5kg. I ws told if he hd weighed less than 2.5 he wud hv been admitted for special treatments. Thank God we are both at home, healthy.
That is d best birthday gift ever. Today as my baby is being christened, I'm also a year older. But pls Nov mamas, I still need a birthday mate o. I thank God that it all ended in praise.
NB: Pls pregnant mamas, dnt stress urself (my pre-eclampsia ws stress induced) & buy ur things on time. Sorry for d long story.
#former team Dec, eyeing Nov but ported to Oct#
Happy birthday former team mate. Thank God for you and your LO. May God's grace never depart from the lives of you and yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Snr Sheweezy, class captain TeamJune.....you don buy form for Lil Weezy so? Hurry up while offer lasts. grin

[/quote]

Ahan, how much is the form, send me a round figure, Lil weezy is over capable.
@shrekandfiona, I must say your birth stories,could have just been God with you. Congratulations to the latest mums.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Chinwendym
Lightedpath
Firsttymum
the babies are really chilling in there, just bh and once in a while cramps. Tuesday is almost here and I hope to pop b4 then. Am so tired, I want to hold my lo. It shall all end in praise, I am resuming my walks today and I will make it morning and evening.
@ all mama's Good morning o, and happy birthday to livelystone and destinedmom wishing you many many happy years in good health.

#goingformylongwalkcatchyoualllater

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2015
@livelystone Happy birthday to u. waoh indeed GOD has shown you favour through ur delivery. Kisses to ur lo........#team2016for favour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2015
ginababy:

@Aunty Zaynie, as u collect money, na which team u register her? I'm sure it's team Oct 2015 wey don pass. Na frustrate u want frustrate person mama so oooo.
Lioha, na only 4 ur team e go b first come first serve ooo dat one no reach my team at all. Make I hear.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2015
u pple be sharing cute pics. there is God ooo.

My boy at 6weeks

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2015
wow, handsome, pwettybobo.. See hair, them girls are in twoble.

But this is unfair to Atinuke, u just want confuse her with all these fine, fine pishure u mamas are sharing. Diaris God in everything we are doing oo!!!

Congrats once again @ Pwettytemmy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2015
proudmom38:

Oh my bad,hope u ve someone wit u 2 help?
yes dear. I av a maid and my sis wt me tnx. Kisses to my bobo lil proudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2015
firsttymum:
Ewo my darling no vex na Chai.... Lol.... This month is our month of testimonies o... Amen
Lol.....Forgiven ma....I know U did it unknowingly...Good morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Eminya:
Chinwendym
Lightedpath
Firsttymum
the babies are really chilling in there, just bh and once in a while cramps. Tuesday is almost here and I hope to pop b4 then. Am so tired, I want to hold my lo. It shall all end in praise, I am resuming my walks today and I will make it morning and evening.
@ all mama's Good morning o, and happy birthday to livelystone and destinedmom wishing you many many happy years in good health.
hahahah they are waiting for my day! November babies are super stars!! Happy birthday livelystone!! Happy birthday destinedmom!! To all expectant mothers from the other thread, this is ur month of victory!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
blessedtwins:
Iyomomo God bless you richly. Lil proudy I sight you as fresh as ever Lil Nefertitiram I nor see you buh sha I go relax. Deezou howz oyinbo na Chinwendym watta gwan.prince Neva show?I await ur bs modath honestly LBK looks like a Casanova,that smile and his eyes mehn
He's doing great sis,tnx 4 asking.how's u and urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Eminya:

I want to hold my lo. It shall all end in praise, I am resuming my walks today and I will make it morning and evening.

I also did morning and evening walk too.
Keep it up. It will surely end well by the special grace of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
pwettytemmy:
u pple be sharing cute pics. there is God ooo.

My boy at 6weeks
Wow, so so cute. This na correct ajebotic baby grin. Abeg wetin you dey give am? Na only breast milk? See skin sef Choi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumihaja(f): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2015
good morning y'all,

this is Mumihaja from the TTC thread and the newest member of this Big Brother House of Pregnant women.......i've been longing to come to this house ever since and God has finally brought me here and i give Him the Glory.............am a novice in this area so you guys will put me through everything......a professor who doesnt know how to use a computer is a computer illiterate grin so am not a sabi mama here.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2015
@ayaayo thanks a lot. leave zaynie alone. shebi na she want the highest bidder. she don forget say our babies on this thread all came with overdose of cuteness.
@madam ozycy. it's only breast milk oo. How I wish I can do the exclusive for six months but work calls.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Pwettytemmy you boy is cute ! May God bless and keep him kiss

Firsttymum bia sharp sharp do roll call I get a feeling a November mama is about to drop wink
Dont forget to include missope o grin

As for me I don tell this my bobo say if him no come by his next due date I go use mirror put hand inside my vjay and pull him out angry all those years wey him put me and him papa for high jump waiting for him never do am? cry cry cry
My love biko bia osiso there are many people I want you to help me tell shut up to.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja:
good morning y'all,

this is Mumihaja from the TTC thread and the newest member of this Big Brother House of Pregnant women.......i've been longing to come to this house ever since and God has finally brought me here and i give Him the Glory.............am a novice in this area so you guys will put me through everything......a professor who doesnt know how to use a computer is a computer illiterate grin so am not a sabi mama here.
Yayyy!Mumihaja,welcome.av been 2 d ttc thread just 2 ask of u bt didnt know if u av seen my mention.anyway so so happy 4 u,may u carry 2 term and deliver safely amin.welcome onboard.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja:
good morning y'all,

whoop whopp whooppers!!!! Mumihaja is in the building! Congratulations on your bfp you shall carry to term in Jesus name amen! Wow my belle sweet me for you no be small. kiss

I pray God does it for safe06, legendsmother,mummyesther, iyeejima and co very very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja:
good morning y'all,

Congratulations mumihaja once again and welcome to this lovely house, never a dull moment with Zaynie, ginababy, firsttymum, talltosyne, sheweezy, Lioha and co. always fighting for registration fees and other funny and playerful mamas here.

Oya ooooooooo get ready to pay your dues to .........................................................?

To Vigilante mamas who just offloaded may God bless you and your Lo's

and to mamas who are still pushing, the joy of our Lord is your strength. wishing all belleful mamas happy & safe delivery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (6973) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.