Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272078 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
JustCurious:

Congrats, Trendy! Wishing you and your little one quick recovery. Blessings.
Tnx dear.... Sorry, just replying. I have been through a lot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
LegitDiva:

pls add my name to dis list cos EDD says feb but im eyeing Jan
Tnx love... Will share my BS soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
congratulatns dearies. we thank God it ended in praise. rest well dear
Tnx love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tummy after eatin eggplant(gardenegg)cc zaynie,n chinma

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
tyconcepts:

Our first November baby haf arrived in glory.....Weather na via vaginal or CS provided mum and pikin dey kampe. Peace to you LO and love to you & yours.

I await BS.
Tnx love... Will surely share my BS. In fact re-admitted this morning again, post C-section complications. Baby at home doing fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
missmalachi:
@ trendy80s, congrats dear.may God continue to bless u.
Tnx love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
senoreetah:
@trendy80s, congratulations sis, God be with u and ur LO
Tnx dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
fabmum:

Chai hw una dey do am..weighed 52kg before pregnancy and at 33weeks I weigh 62kg....yeparipa God help me
No need to worry so much, that you've gained 10kg does not mean big baby o! I gained 15 and 11kg with both pregnancies and babies were 3.17 & 3.1kg respectively. besides a woman who is normal weight at conception is expected to gain approximately 10-15kg by delivery;
Overweight:7-11kg
obese:5kg-9kg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
@fabmum, my sister I thought I was the only one gaining weight oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Here is my loooong awaited Birth Story. I currently reside in the UK, I had myomectomy about 10 years ago in Nigeria and because of tha, the doctors here are sceptical about giving me the chance of pushing. This was majorly due to the fact that they have little or no information about my previous surgical procedure ( i.e, the type of fibroid, did they have to cut through the uterine cavity..... Bla bla bla). My due date was Nov 6. As at October 30, I was given a deadline till November 2 to get a detailed note from Nigeria on the surgery in order to finalise decision on my delivery option ( even though I could tell that their minds were set on C-section).My doctor here sent an email to the hospital in Nigeria requesting the notes, they never saw cos of server problem in Abeokuta (Sacred Heart Hospital). My dad had to go there for the doctor to at least write a small note if it would be helpful. I finally got a scanned copy of it. In fact when I saw it, I knew the doctors here would not take it seriously. To be continued

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congrats Darling Gods protection to u and ur LO
Zee10:
Bless the Lord with me o. Gave birth this morning at 8.20am to a princess. In fact the delivery was amazing. Praise the Lord. BS later.

Proudly teamnovember.

May the Lord grant all the remaining pushing mamas easy and supernatural delivery in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chinwendym:
angry na him I use vex reply am say since you know you are not God why didnt you write in the edd space as due in Gods time? grin grin grin the guy was speechless.

hahahahahhahahhhaaa. I laugh out loud sote DH dey ask me what's up. Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gudevenin ma'am harmymy,howdy?chinma414 have you seen it...ginababy queen of kpekus,how are ya doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
ahnie:
Tummy after eatin eggplant(gardenegg)cc zaynie,n chinma

embarassed embarassed :
I missed it embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
MsPat:
So I found out today that my April might actually be marchembarassed....and....and.....and its twins! grin grin

Explains why my belle big like chiwendym own *runs out before she finds me grin grin

In other news....this my leg wey swell like #100 Moimoi I taya o embarassed
Pulls her back with a very stern look on my face angry then ((hugs)) and plants many kisses on her cheeks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss me love twins!!! smiley congrats and may God protect you and them! Smooth and safe preggy for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
ahnie:
Gudevenin ma'am harmymy,howdy?chinma414 have you seen it...ginababy queen of kpekus,how are ya doing?
I think my fone has a problem with viewing pix,I didn't see it. But don't worry,u have tried enough. I will still eat a lot of garden egg after birth because I cant wait to resume my shakara. Goodnite dear(kiss zino for me).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kai iya atinuke,ayam not sound@all,i need to reserved my energy ooo.but i cc you n chima414 nah.
zaynie:

embarassed embarassed :
I missed it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
chinma414:
I think my fone has a problem with viewing pix,I didn't see it. But don't worry,u have tried enough. I will still eat a lot of garden egg after birth because I cant wait to resume my shakara. Goodnite dear(kiss zino for me).
thnks@zaynie finally my tummy back to its former size one hundred percent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mama na,na gani ki fah,yaya baby?@missmalachi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Ramcie, lonart s safe @26wks.
@tatacherie, we re fyn o. Pack well o. No go pack big big bags as if u dey go live for hsptl. Pack provision too, in case d kyn hunger Wey wire me after I born go wire u. u won't even b able to wait for food to come. loll

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello dear, how are you doing now? Just hold on tight and keep the faith high. Warm hugs
PresVA:
@ ambient, ThankGod you're ok now.... I had food poison on Sunday, visited the toilet whenever I put anything as little as water into my mouth. .. felt so weak..

So later in d night (same sunday), I started bleeding with heavy cramps cry cry

Then, me and my dh went to d hospital yesterday, they did a pregnancy test and the test was weakly positive cry cry embarassed
The cramping yesterday was hell, thought my waist was going to break...

Been on bedrest since yesterday but I really doubt if there's any chance of survival for my baby as I still bleed up till now.. cry

My baby was(is) about 6weeks...ftm

We should really mind what we eat... it's well.. if I end up losing this pregnancy, I know God will replace it before this year ends. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
ahnie:
Kai iya atinuke,ayam not sound@all,i need to reserved my energy ooo.but i cc you n chima414 nah.

I don see am o! Thanks mama zino kiss
Time to start munching on garden eggs wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
ahnie:
Mama na,na gani ki fah,yaya baby?@missmalachi
Lafia lau.yaya maigida dey yarinya nau
Nb
i neva see am oooooo.
In my own case tummy is 98% back to pre pregnancy but i happen not to be d lepa i was b4 then.hunby is saying am now lookin matured n married unlik wen i ws sexy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Trendy80s:

Tnx love... Will surely share my BS. In fact re-admitted this morning again, post C-section complications. Baby at home doing fine
We pray God to perfect what He's started.
It's well with you in Jesus name. Stay strong, stay positive. It's going to end in praise. {{{{e-hugs}}}}
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ahnie, wats up wit d garden egg chopping? Fill me in o, is it to reduce post preggy tummy cos i'm interested, i don tired to dy answer jamb question on top tummy as me n girdle we no b friends @ all. N.B had my prince thru cs 5months ago, ope say e go work for me undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2015
MoskiDarl:
Thanks for your prayers. Went to see my Gyn yesterday. Did a scan and the foetus was no longer in the womb and was no longer . He had to remove the cerclage and you can guess the rest of the story.

my bld grp O+ve.

Funny enough the Drs have never attributed the MCs to stress.
For now no ttcing till I find out the root cause.

To God be the glory.

It's well with you. God will give u double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:24am On Nov 18, 2015
zaynie:

Mo, you don finally make me follow that Yoruba Commonwealth thread. wink. It is relatively saner than many others. Buh na looking things I dey o lipsrsealed

(

Awwhhhhh, that's nice, contribute now, it doesn't have to be Epistle, i know you gat it in you, you are articulate & you infuse humour , will call u out, bet it! wink

Oversane worry that thread, it is a congregation of smart people, me sef just dey talk small small make e nor be like babies don erode dis woman brain finish, I am being schooled on that thread & I LOVE IT....

The reason politics board has gone to the dogs is the 100naira 10 mb Telcos dash out & the proliferation of the 4k chinko smartphones, so people whose brains are more of noodles have found the way online & have proceeded to spew trash, hurl insults & invectives cos the subject matter is beyond their meagre grey matter....

Saw one placing post of yours, you killed it..well done.. wink kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 2:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Mamas pls i need expert advise. I went for ANC on Monday and d doc gave me Fansidar (anti malaria) I took d drug since Monday night and my body system hasn't been ok since then cos IV been throwing up and having headache and neck pain. Pls is dis normal for a FTM.

PS: Just finished throwing up and intend to go back to d hospital at dawn.

TEAM Feb eyeing January
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Chinwendym:
This part got me lmao! grin grin grin You even get mind confess, me na the fifth amendment I plead lipsrsealed

It got me too...DH say he use bride price take adopt me naa.

I do bizzy body report myself and got bashed, next time I go plead 5th amendment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
@mitchyy....#teamjuly. what symptoms re u having? Me abnormal hunger,nausea and xtreme salivating. Hello 2 all mama's: pls if ny1 knows wat I can do 2 reduce salivating,help a sister!!!

Mine is hunger and feverish feeling. I thought i was the only one experiencing abnormal hunger. I get hungry every two hours as if the baby is already big and i'm just 5 weeks. The thing don tire me o. #teamjuly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Su na lafiya,mama na wallaihi ba ni da lafiya o.bn hit be serious malaria for almost 4dayz now.na cha magani
missmalachi:

Lafia lau.yaya maigida dey yarinya nau
Nb
i neva see am oooooo.
In my own case tummy is 98% back to pre pregnancy but i happen not to be d lepa i was b4 then.hunby is saying am now lookin matured n married unlik wen i ws sexy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Trendy80s:
Here is my loooong awaited n a deadline till November 2 to get a detailed note from Nigeria on the surgery in order to finalise decision on my delivery option ( even though I could tell that their minds were set on C-section).My doctor here sent an email to the hospital in Nigeria requesting the notes, they never saw cos of server problem in Abeokuta (Sacred Heart Hospital). My dad had to go there for the doctor to at least write a small note if it would be helpful. I finally got a scanned copy of it. In fact when I saw it, I knew the doctors here would not take it seriously. To be continued

Naija which way?

Congrats on your baby, pls come and finish up as soon as you can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.