Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,187 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206500 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
ifyjip:
Nawa o! So other mamas DH are asking dem to go chech d sex of their baby my own DH asked me nt to check and pray for a Healthy baby instead. Dat If I insist on going I shldnt tell him now if I go to baby shop I get so confused on wat to buy yesday I bought mostly white, yellow, lemon and other unisex colors leaving blue and pink out..cryyyyyyyyy!

aww! ain't blue also unisex? &our mums wld say one shdn't wear or use yellow/near yellow coloured stuffs around newborns. mamas speak up pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozycy:

Agidi jollof with Kanda inside grin
Abi agidi jollof with okpukpu! Nnukwu okpukpu for that matter. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hafsat24:
@lizzy22.. Same here o..super strong kicks and loss of appetite..dont worry your baby will change position soonest..I'm losing weight self undecided..went for my appointment today and was told I've got malaria..though I don't feel sick just tiredness..only good news
is babys head is down..been down for 4weeks now..I hope and pray it remains so..wouldn't like last minute surprises grin..so far I've gained just 4kg to my original weight#dancing#.. MS did me shege cheesy..all in all we'll be fine..I can't wait o.. grin..may God grant us an easy and safe delivery

#proudlyteamDecember#

Hahahahhaaaa.....really?? 4kg for 8months!! shocked so am not the only one, hope baby will sha get some flesh sha. angry sad sad ....it makes me feel guilty but then, its not my fault o. Na the food no gree go. I had only added 2 to my original weight @27weeks!

@all senior mamas...pls, wetin person fit dey chop O. Maybe you mamas should organise party and call me O, the the party jollof + no meat dey hungry me now.

On another note....I be Team Green O....my lo Still dey hide the thing, even cover face in the last scan. Going for another scan soon.

@Moskidal....it is well, await surprises from above soon.
@All November mamas,...I hail O. May God make it easy and swift birth for you in Jesus name.

@All my Teamies, we still never know ourselves O. This one they've started jumping us to team March and April...it is well O

#Teamfebruaryforswiftandpainlessdroppings#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozycy:

Oh tot they said EKO is NZU.
Guess different pple call it different names.
Where can I buy the agidi here? Even dou am no longer preggy, but I still have little pregnancy hormones disturbing me. And as una don dey talk EKO here, it's now my latest craving. Agidi jollof with Kanda inside grin
I get agidi from any corner dey fry Akara here in Benin.in fact e full ground for my area

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@spicychic847, we dey kampe o. 44days to go.
@ teammies, tatacherie and favoredgal, I hail una o.
#teamnewyrbabies# teamsafedeliveries#
I greet u too Ma.how's u n urs.packing my bags tonight.mehn...44 days to go cool smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
ahnie:
Which of the pics...?
before and after eating garden egg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Apple19, i be your teamie o..Rocking preggos at 26 weeks. #TeamFebruary

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
soonest:

Abi agidi jollof with okpukpu! Nnukwu okpukpu for that matter. Lol
Chai, grin, iji ya nwanne m. I remembered the okpukpu but actually didn't know how to describe it. Okpukpu with small meat, that type of okpukpu you can suck out the fluid inside grin. This craving is getting stronger. I wish I can lay my hands on this agidi tonight cry Infact, if I see anybody coming from the east, na d agidi I go tell d person to buy as "ihe ngote" for me. grin . Abi una go volunteer do am waybill for me? embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Apple19..yes o my sister..sure baby would have flesh na.. grin..@ my 35wks scan baby was weighing 2.4kg..and according to doc..baby could reach upto 3.5kg at birth..so no worries..just keep taking your prenatals..and loads of water..less sugary stuff and you're good to go kiss..tkcr dear

Congrats Zee10..happy for you.. God bless you and your princess kiss

#proudlyteamDecember#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
@zee10,Congratulations dear.
@pushing mamas that added only 4kg and even less well done oh at 24 weeks I have added more than 10kg pls I don't want to be fat oh

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Zee10:
Bless the Lord with me o. Gave birth this morning at 8.20am to a princess. In fact the delivery was amazing. Praise the Lord. BS later.

Proudly teamnovember.

May the Lord grant all the remaining pushing mamas easy and supernatural delivery in Jesus name. Amen

finally...congrats sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
FINA4804:
@pushing mamas that added only 4kg and even less well done oh at 24 weeks I have added more than 10kg pls I don't want to be fat oh
wow! 10 kg? I sincerely don't want to b fat mysef but u should watch it seems ur adding weight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Zee10:
Bless the Lord with me o
May the Lord grant all the remaining pushing mamas easy and supernatural delivery in Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations and welcome princess Zee10 jnr. You shall be a blessing to your generation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chizzy86 dont take all that scan date stuff serious biko! My last scan brought my due date back to November 1! na so I happy come announce am here cry wetin be today? 17th still no baby cry angry

At my last anc I accosted the sonogram guy asking him why did he tell me I will deliver November 1st?
He just looked at me and said " I am not God nah" angry na him I use vex reply am say since you know you are not God why didnt you write in the edd space as due in Gods time? grin grin grin the guy was speechless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls I need Bs cos nothing disturbs like labour and brith.im so anxious im seriously having some mixed feelings I use 2 hospitals dont know yet where to use 4 delivery.im an inexperienced mom my ist ttime. I strongly want to push my baby but heard labour pain is unbearable im contemplating cs.pls I need advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
I weighed 73kg before preggy, weighed 76kg on delivery day. Baby came out weighing 3.3kg with enough flesh.
Now weighing 68-70kg, the thing just dey fluctuate anyhow.

c Apple19

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozycy:
I weighed 73kg before preggy, weighed 76kg on delivery day. Baby came out weighing 3.3kg with enough flesh.
Wow just 3 kg? My weight before preggie was 54kg at 30 weeks I weighed 60kg.my next appt is thursday I pray baby won't b too big oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
FINA4804:

Suo!! shocked add me for your kingdom abeg. I dey tell you, my weight no be am at all cry. I WAN ADD WEIGHT!! I mean it o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chinwendym:
Chizzy86 dont take all that scan date stuff serious biko! My last scan brought my due date back to November 1! na so I happy come announce am here cry wetin be today? 17th still no baby cry angry

At my last anc I accosted the sonogram guy asking him why did he tell me I will deliver November 1st?
He just looked at me and said " I am not God nah" angry na him I use vex reply am say since you know you are not God why didnt you write in the edd space as due in Gods time? grin grin grin the guy was speechless.

@Bolded.....That's a good idea oooo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozycy:

c Apple19
Hmmm... I pray so. Cos am even afraid for my lo. It shall surely end with praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
@prugee and Apple19, my dear I tire, but I have hope that I will come down after delivery. After delivery people hardly recognize me it happened like that for my first child I just pray it happens again .lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Prugee:
Pls I need Bs cos nothing disturbs like labour and brith.im so anxious im seriously having some mixed feelings I use 2 hospitals dont know yet where to use 4 delivery.im an inexperienced mom my ist ttime. I strongly want to push my baby but heard labour pain is unbearable im contemplating cs.pls I need advice.

There are lots of BS on this thread.....Vaginal delivery & CS.

Ditch the mixed feelings and focus on "safe" delivery.

Same God that put the baby there always provide strength to go through labour successfully, all you have to do is hold on. Either vaginal delivery or CS is painful but not unbearable.

What's important is mother & baby alive and well.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congrats zee10...happy new born!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hafsat24:
@Apple19..yes o my sister..sure baby would have flesh na.. grin..@ my 35wks scan baby was weighing 2.4kg..and according to doc..baby could reach upto 3.5kg at birth..so no worries..just keep taking your prenatals..and loads of water..less sugary stuff and you're good to go kiss..tkcr dear

Congrats Zee10..happy for you.. God bless you and your princess kiss

#proudlyteamDecember#
same applies 2me oo.. ve been worried to know the weight of baby doctor says I shldnt bother ! # proudly Team dec I hail una oo#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Zee10:
Bless the Lord with me o. Gave birth this morning at 8.20am to a princess. In fact the delivery was amazing. Praise the Lord. BS later.

Proudly teamnovember.

Congrats mama, God bless the whole family.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chinwendym:

Daalu soo nwannem. Make i just dey look o. Waiting for DH to come back make we take walk. Zee10 congrats dear. Awaiting BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
I did.
chinma414:
before and after eating garden egg.
pls brb,lemme fix my lil bae.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zee10(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
A very big thank you to all d lovely mamas on dis thread. The Lord would continue to show himself strong in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.
#BS.
My edd was actually 22nd Nov. But just like my first, I was praying for a 1week before edd. So on Sunday 15th I started licking water, den on Monday morning I went to wee, i wiped clean and saw show. Was having mild pains at long intervals,wanted to make my hair but my hubby insisted dat I must go to d hospital. Me I shall delayed till like 2pm went to d hospital was checked and asked to stay behind.i refused and told dem I wld come back by 9pm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chinwendym:

Bwaaaahahahhahaaa grin, you terrorise the poor guy. cheesy

How borry, na this week bobo go show, Angel Mo say so
grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
congratulations zee10
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
modath:

Bwaaaahahahhahaaa grin, you terrorise the poor guy. cheesy

How borry, na this week bobo go show, Angel Mo say so
grin tongue
Amin jesu o! Borry dey my sister, na how to carry am about just dey taya me! I feel like a 911 truck. embarassed hows Lbk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zee10(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
#BS.2
Got dere by 9pm was admitted was still gisting wit hubby and having sharp mouth. Lol. By 6am was checked and still 2cm dilated and d nurse inserted a tablet into me o boy in like d next 30mins I saw stars d pain ehn. So by 8am I felt like pushing.
D nurses were surprised shocked deh say madam calm down
I say nurses I want to push o.then one of the nurses stood up to check and she was shouting d baby's head is out o.deh were now scrambling to set up dere equipments after 3pushes my princesss jumped out weighing 3.5kg and giving me a little tear.

Praise the Lord.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.