Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8227702 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Are you home now? You can lie down for sometime and hopefully he will change positioin
ifyjip:
@all mamas o, pls HELP ur sister...my baby hook me for almost 6hrs now after driving to n fro a long distance. PLS WEN WILL DIS HOOKN RELEASE COS I CANT STAND STRAIGHT OR WALK NOW..WAT SHLD I DO..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am home o lying down but he hasn't moved d dat spot hmmmmmm I guess uts going to be a long nyt chai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
sweetlady4real:
@HumbledbYGrace, good evening ma, hope your day was good.
My day was fruitful thank you dear, just too much heat down here and yours?
lovinam:
My dear, na prayers carry us during our time o! I kept shouting it but nobody wanted to take d lead so I dropped it. It is well.
Mam's pls you can't go thru 9months without fortifying yourself with prayers. There is power in agreement prayer. During our time we took turns to lead prayers. Christian group and muslim group, nobody was left behind. Trust me we had 0.1% negative news. The enemy is prowling and looking for who to devour but he has failed. Let's wake up and do the right thing.
To all the mama's that lost their babies. God will give you double for your stress and we decree that affliction will not rise in your home again. God bless you all
I love you my wonderful e- fam!
This is a wonderful testimony ma'am, I wish I could be around but can't, time differences kills me.

Mamas in the house, anyone? I think we could have a today for christians and Friday for muslims or vice-versa.

Will put this as a prayer point.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
ifyjip:
Am home o lying down but he hasn't moved d dat spot hmmmmmm I guess uts going to be a long nyt chai
run yourself a warm bath and relax in it, gently massage your tummy and play with the baby, he/she will move. Warm water will help relax your muscles and m sure the baby wasn't comfy while you were on transit.

Pele dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
@all ,mama's in d house .....it is time for prayer

(singing) The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah is the man of war, HIs mercies endureth for ever and ever oh praise HIS holy name.............................

whenever GOD's good deeds visit a man his story for good.......

Psalm 27:2, Isaiah 49:26 and jer 49:26
Prayer point
Thank the Almight GOD for His Sufficient Grace.....

Thank the Almight GOD for His mervies endureth forever

Father! destroy every form of distraction spiritually, physically arranged to spoil my testimony in JESUS NAME.

Every enchantment and incantations to pull me down, scatter by fire in JESUS name

Every seat of afflictions set for me,my baby by the enemy, backfire in JESUS name........

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
run yourself a warm bath and relax in it, gently massage your tummy and play with the baby, he/she will move. Warm water will help relax your muscles and m sure the baby wasn't comfy while you were on transit.

Pele dear kiss
thnks let me quickly do dis now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Joysa:

sayoberry,goldmine,Tmama2, sharon06,mspat & all dem ibeji mamas.. # ibeji mamas to sexy.. Pls share ibeji anointing 4 me ooo cool

Receive Ibeji in Jesus Name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Still in d mood of prayer........

In The NAME that is above all names, I decree "there shall be no premature death again in my family in JESUS name

o GOD arise! let every midnight attack upon my life , my baby in d womb and family come to an end in JESUS name

psalms 27 :2 says When the wicked,even mine enemies and foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Jeremiah 30:16 says Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

Thank you ALMIGHTY GOD for answering our prayer tonight, we cover our self,babies and family at large into thee blood of JESUS CHIRST. We pray that afflictions shall never rise again in our lives.
For in JESUS name we have prayer

@all mama's d house please let uspray this prayer very well u can add ur own ..........peace

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Subuanallah
Walhamdulillah
Wa la ila ilallah
Allahu Akbar
Wa la haola wa laquwata ila billahi Aliyu l'Azeem

We thank Allah for all He has done in our lives.
He alone deserves all the glory and praise.
We thank him for the babies in our hands, the ones we carry, the ones we are expecting and the ones we have lost.
We pray that He protects us from the evil doers, the ones with the evil eyes, the ones with the evil tongues and the ones with the evil hearts.
He alone can grant the ultimate protection so we seek that from Him. Protection for us, our family and every woman or man on this thread.
We pray that henceforth all we shall hear is good news. We shall rejoice in it. We shall have no more losses
In a few minutes, December will commence. May it be a December to remember for all our fruitful mothers so that come January, new beginnings will reign in their lives.
O Almighty, we pray that whatever takes our young ones away from our arms/ bosoms be far away from us. May it never reach our sides.
Stillbirths, infertility and miscarriages will have no place in our lives.
We pray for forgiveness of our sins; the intentional/ unintentional, the ones we commit with our tongue, eyes, heart, body, ears and any sin that will stand between us and our joy amd happiness.
We thank you for all the prayers you have always answered.

Suratul Fathia
Suratul Nas
Suratul Falaq
Ayatul Kursii

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
****climbs d pulpit****

clears throat....

everybody b in d mood of prayer

sing with me...BY THE ANOINTING JESUS BREAK THE YOKE...BY THE HOLYGHOST AND POWER JUST AS THE PROPHET SAID......THIS IS THE DAY OF THE LATTER RAIN, GOD IS MOVING HIS POWER HIS POWER AGAIN, BY THE ANOINTING JESUS BREAK THE YOKE.
ITS NOT BY MIGHT..ITS NOT BY POWER BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD...

THISSSSS MOUNTAIN MUST REMOVE....THIS MOUNTAIN MUST B REMOVED IN JESUS NAMNAMED THIS MOUNTAIN MUST B REMOVED...BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD...

IN JESUS NAME......AMEN
IN THE SUPERNATURAL NAME OF JESUS....AMEN

LORD WE THANK YOU FOR THE VICTORY OF THIS PREGNANCY DESPITE FREQUENT SATANIC ATTACKS.

OH YOU ENEMY SCHEMING TO DESTROY THIS PREGNANCY RECEIVE CONFUSION BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WE CANCEL ANY FORM OF DEATH PROJECTED AGAINST US...THERE SHALL BE NO LONGER MISCARRIAGE AND CHILD LOSS AGAIN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

MY FATHER MY FATHER THROUGHOUT OUR TRIMESTERS SICKNESS SHALL BE FAR FROM US AMEN

GOD PARALYZE EVERY EVIL MIDWIFE, NURSE OR DOCTOR PREPARING TO ELIMINATE ME AND MY BABY BY FIRE AND BRIMSTONE AMEN.

WE DECREE FRUSTRATION AND CONFUSION FOR ALL ENEMIES OF MY SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY. I SHALL NOT CAST MY YOUNG IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I DECREE AND DECLARE THAT THROUGHOUT MY PREGNANCY AND AT THE MOMENT OF MY DELIVERY, MY FAITH SHALL BE INTACT. I AND MY BABY IN MY WOMB SHALL BE SAFE.

WE SHALL COME OUT OF THE DELIVERY ROOM ALIVE AND SOUND IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN

WAVE UR HANDS UNTO THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Joysa:

sayoberry,goldmine,Tmama2, sharon06,mspat & all dem ibeji mamas.. # ibeji mamas to sexy.. Pls share ibeji anointing.

Just as I asked and was given, May God grant you your heart's desire for ibeji.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
nefertitiram:

Ohhhhh! Praaaaaise Jesus!

This is wonderful news! Glory be to God

sorry ma are you base in Nigeria? what do I do if my baby has not poo going 7 days no

God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by neks31(f): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
kcpumping:

sorry ma are you base in Nigeria? what do I do if my baby has not poo going 7 days no

God bless u

No worries it happens!! Old wives tales told us that ur LO is prolly trying to gain weight lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesie: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
A big AMEN to all the prayers said.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amennnnnnnnnnnnn, so shall it be in Jesus' name. Father, I receive power to carry this pregnancy to term, power to enter labor room n come out with my bundle of joy, power to celebrate my wedding anniversary with all round success.

Father, give peace to the sorrowful in our most, for bronze, give them silver, for gold, give diamond and for every lost foetus give double.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
sweetlady4real:
@mowojuoluwa, it is well with you in Jesus name, may God grant your supplication and put a stop to a reoccurrence. Thank you @Tenderchic, I say a very big Amen to your prayer, may your joy be full in Jesus name. Congratulations @MiddyO, may your new born bring good tidings into your home. @chizzy86 and ginababy, congratulations on your wedding anniversaries, wish you both everlasting bliss in your homes. Thanks so much @jill28.

Thanks dear. Still a few mins to december. I still dey waddle dey go. Chai lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2015
kcpumping:

God bless u

Is the baby on breastmilk only? If yes, den it's normal, some breast fed babies don't poo so often, the mum should drink oranges so that the baby receives it from breast milk.

But if the baby is also bottlefed, then you should give the baby some water. Clean safe sterile drinking water. She will poo after a short while.

Alternatively, sun can work. The 1st time my baby didn't poo for3days, we took her out cos I had to go to the bank and the moment sun touched her face, the poo she released eh! She never hexperredit!

And yes, am back in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy december to all wonderful mamas in this thread. I join my faith with our prayer warriors, bumbex, zaynie n maureensylvia and say a resounding amen. This will be a december to remember for good.

To all my december mamas (original, those lagging and porting grin), the grace of the Almighty Jehovah is on us to go and bring forth our young. It's going to supernatural delivery testimony in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelicjola(f): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello beautiful belleful mothers, hope u and d treasures are doing great? I will like u all to please vote for my angel as the cussons baby of the year, by opening this link and clicking vote under her name. She is Anjolaoluwa Racheal Fagbola.
A sweet pregnancy and safe delivery to u all
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/605

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month to all the great mothers!!!! cool All pregnant mamas shall bring forth their lo like the Hebrew women IJN. All ttc mamas shall get their bfp this months IJN. #faith#2016#Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty ego,kudi and owo IJN#

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! I smell Christmas already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy DECEMBER mommies!!! Welcome to d last month of the year. We shall all have cause to celebrate in the remaining days of this year IJN.
Amen to all d prayers.thanks a maureensylvia,zaynie,bumbex,n other mamas that led prayers last night.Godbless u all
December waddling mamas oya o come n take roll call n open d floor.supernatural delivery to u all IJN Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

Is the baby on breastmilk only? If yes, den it's normal, some breast fed babies don't poo so often, the mum should drink oranges so that the baby receives it from breast milk.

But if the baby is also bottlefed, then you should give the baby some water. Clean safe sterile drinking water. She will poo after a short while.

Alternatively, sun can work. The 1st time my baby didn't poo for3days, we took her out cos I had to go to the bank and the moment sun touched her face, the poo she released eh! She never hexperredit!

And yes, am back in nigeria

thanks a lot dear I will give it a trial today .....the sun issue. yea he is on breast milk only and I have tried giving water too. tnx a lot

God will surely bring the two family to meet someday

good morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
neks31:

No worries it happens!! Old wives tales told us that ur LO is prolly trying to gain weight lol

tnx feat I am just perturbed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new Month to all d beauties in d house.

A big tanx to every1 who celebrated wt me yesterday on my anniversary. I can't no fit start calling individual names. Bt I pray God to cause his face to shine on u n b gracious to you.

December Mamas, Oya ooooo start dropping it lyk it's hot n give my dh a birthday mate today. I beg una.

I don kpekus 4 anniversary, ryt nw I d kpekus for birthday as I d type. My baby don hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
1. Goldmine
2. Besocial
3. Hafsat24
4. Faithfulwife
5. Lizzy22
6. nnetriplet
7. Xeexee1
8. Livelystone
9. Soonest
10.Culturegown
11.Dv4real
12.MiddyO
13.Aim07
14.Coffeblue
15.Fabmum
16.Missusadey

December mamas Oya o! The ball is in our court now. God will make it easy for us

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month to every one. Am really happy to be a part of this e-family. I thank God for his grace right from my conception till now he has been faithful. So shall it be till my delivery IJN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2015
I cannot believed December is here waoh!!!!!!! Dis is my month of thankgiving..............mama's in d house join me in thanking this great KING.......Exactly dis time last year I nearly lost my life in delivery, I was in coma for two day..... in all GOD shown me mercy............ He has given me reasons to celebrates.......... HAPPY NEW MONTH.......month of good news

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy New Month to us all we all MUST carry to term IJN...AMEN! Wohhhh XMAS Food loading

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oyin3: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Congratulations to all November moms, God bless and keep your LOs.
@kcpumping
Strange as this may sound, it worked for me with all my babies. apply mentholatum with the tip of a cotton bud in and around your baby's bum before bath time. The velocity of the poo that will come out ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marchmum: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Good morning ladies, I came across this thread some days ago and I just want to sign in. March mum here! I will also share my experience so far in a bit. In all God has been faithful! Congratulations to all new moms, all the best to all MTBs and TTC mums. We will all experience the miracle of birth IJN.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2015
December is here.
December mamas wey una?
Oya do the victory dance joor!!

#December4NoStillbirth
#December4EasyBirthing
#December4UnlimitedBFPs
#December4NoMiscarriages
#December2Remember
#December4PlentyRice&Chicken grin

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.