Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156805 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym,u shall live to take care of ur children....May Almighty God lay his healing hands on u dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym. Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of enemy: for the Lord your God is with you; He will not fail you, nor forsake you. Deut. 31:16
The battle is won already in Jesus' name. The lord shall turn away ur captivity and this shall all be like a dream to u. Ur testimony is awaiting u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym, the LORD is your strength, have faith, you will surely come back to testify the goodness of the LORD in your life.
You are healed in Jesus name Amen. You shall live to see your children's children.

@ soonest, congratulations, Thank GOD for safe delivery.

@ proudmum38, did you say #2700 for body milk, abi na typo? Dis is getting serious.
I bot mine @hmedix pharmacy for #1700 a week ago and the cleansing bar was abt #1100 or #1k.
I need to go and buy more before dey increase price angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym we'll keep you in our prayers. Please continue to be positive. You'll stay alive to enjoy everything you've been blessed with. You'll be fine dear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vanilla90(f): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
@ chinwendym, you shall live to reap the fruits of your labour, whatever the plan of the enemy is, it shall never come to pass. I wish you quick recovery in Jesus name Amen.

@ soonest, congrats on the arrival of your prince,
May he continue to be the source of your joy and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym, you are healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ, you shall live to nuture and raise your child. It is well with you.

@soonest, team captain, congratulations on the birth of your baby. May he be a source of joy to your home.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym, God will heal U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Soonest congratulations on the birth of your prince charming.awaiting your bs.
Chinwendym :it's well with you in Jesus name.I pray that the healing power of God will descend mightily upon you and heal you instantly
I pray that those who have set a trap before you will become prey to their trap
I pray for you that no weapon of the enemy fashioned against you shall prosper
The hand of God rest upon right now
In Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
chinwedym the joy of motherhood will be your portion,you willm get up from the hospital bed hale and hearty and singing jehova praise. amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym:
Hello house sorry for the long hiatus! I thank everyone forr your kind wishes and prayers, I say Amen to them all and may God bless you all.

My baby is doing great to God be the glory,

I survived birthing him but now I am hanging on to life!
Chinwendym needs your prayers!
I want to live
I want to raise my son
I want to be with my husband and family.
Its been 2 weeks and im still hospitalized,
A quota of my belly has been scrapped off! A bacteria of sort has been eating away on my incision site and upwards!
Initially my doctors thought it was my scar going septic until 2 days ago when the flesh below my belly button caved in!
Cellulitis is what they are suspecting but until the tissue sample currently being cultured in the lab result comes in we wont know for sure.

my birth story is on hold for now cry but I promise I will be back with it and the testimony of my supernatural recovery!

Remember me in your prayers! I love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

U SHALL LIVE TO RAISE YOU CHILDRENS CHILDREN, THE ENEMY HAS FAILED IN JESUS NAME.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
@chinwendym i command every bacteria whatsoever to die now in Jesus name, becos at the mention of the name of a Jesus every knee must bow. You are healed in Jesus name. Death is not your portion.
You'r in my prayers dear

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2015
soonest:
House, help me thank God. Gave birth to a baby boy by 2am today @ 38weeks and 3days. BS later

Congrats darling kiss may God watch over you and your son. Take good care

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Chiwendym the lord is your strength. He who started the journey in your life must for sure finish it. You are in our prayers and nothing i say nothing will happen to you in Jesus name.

Chinwendym:
Hello house sorry for the long hiatus! I thank everyone forr your kind wishes and prayers, I say Amen to them all and may God bless you all.

I want to live
I want to raise my son
A quota of my belly has been scrapped off! A bacteria of sort has been eating away on my incision site and upwards!
Initially my doctors thought it was my scar going septic until 2 days ago when the flesh below my belly button caved in!
Cellulitis is what they are suspecting but until the tissue sample currently being cultured in the lab result comes in we wont know for sure.

my birth story is on hold for now cry but I promise I will be back with it and the testimony of my supernatural recovery!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
soonest congratulations. kisses to your Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2015
@chiwendym, The ALL SUFICIENT GOD is with you. Devil has failed.
@soonest, Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2015
@Chiwendym, my prayers are with you! Whatever God has not planted will not thrive in your body. The word of God says ' The blessings of the Lord makes rich and adds no sorrow'. You child is a blessing, therefore no sorrow is permitted to be present.

As I go for Shiloh today, I will put you in my prayers and the God of Shiloh that is a changeless God will answer you.

Be strong my dear, your total health is restored *hugs*

@soonest, big congrats on your newest addition. God be praised!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Ma'am soonest,congratulations on the arrival of you LO.good news indeed.@chiwendym the hands of God is resting mightyly on you.its well with you IJN.ty bello(tyconcept)sup with you?how z awa boi dooyin?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym.... The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. Whatever is not of the Lord isn't permitted to grow in you. He that watches over Israel neither sleeps nor slumber. He that is in you is strong, mightier than he that's in the world. Same God that shamed your enemies after 10years is still very much around to shame them again.

You shall stay alive
You shall nurse you son
You shall watch him grow alongside your DH and family.

Hang in there sis....Help is on the way on angels wings.

Its your season for GLORIFICATION.

Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2015
@Chinwendym, my prayers are with, you will live long to take care of ur Prince nd his siblings nd ur childrens children. D devil has failed over ur life nd family in Jesus mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym:

I want to live
I want to raise my son

the lord is ur strength dear! U shall b healed..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
ahnie:
ty bello(tyconcepts)sup with you?how z awa boi dooyin?

You don murda my name gan.....Had to add the "s" to it.

My boy says Hi Mum Ahnie... Ayam dooyin fyn.

I dey ride solo now coz all my omugwo folks don vamoose away leaving me to carry my cross at just 7wks.

How borri and baby Zino + the one on the way?? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym:

I want to live
I want to raise my son

the lord is ur strength dear! U shall b healed.. by his grace worry not dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym:

I want to live
I want to raise my son

I wish you a quick and speedy recovery. The Lord will perfect all that concerns your health just have faith and hold on to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats Soonest....Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Dear Aunty Modath;

If you want to purchase power banks, phones, tablets e.t.c am the one you should be talking to or don't you want me to have money to buy pampers for your boy ni?

Your faithful stalker.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2015
@chinwendym, may the healing powers of the Lord overshadow you now. The blood of Jesus that Speaks better things will speak for you. In Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2015
@soonest, congratulations. May his arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats teamie, ao ar u nd lo doing? quick recovery, cant wait to hear ur BS
soonest:
House, help me thank God. Gave birth to a baby boy by 2am today @ 38weeks and 3days. BS later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2015
The Lord is ur strength, nd He shall heal u sooner than expected, u will leave to raise to ur kids Insha Allahu................amin
Chinwendym:

I want to live
I want to raise my son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2015
soonest:

Congratulations. May you baby boy be a source of everlasting joy to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym the devil has lost already, you shall raise all your children in good health. Health is your portion and you shall enjoy motherhood and all the blessings that come with it In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

soonest congrats dear and may your lo be a source of joy to your household

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2015
ozycy:

@ proudmum38, did you say #2700 for body milk, abi na typo? Dis is getting serious.
I bot mine @hmedix pharmacy for #1700 a week ago and the cleansing bar was abt #1100 or #1k.
I need to go and buy more before dey increase price angry
I guess sebamed is just unnecessarily expensive in ur state.although i use the baby lotion n its 2k the soap is 1k but i got d soap in ine pharmacy for 950 so i had to buy 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.