Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157436 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
missmalachi:

I guess sebamed is just unnecessarily expensive in ur state.although i use the baby lotion n its 2k the soap is 1k but i got d soap in ine pharmacy for 950 so i had to buy 3.

My sis everything in ekpoma is extremely pricey...Can u bliv dat 2bedroom flat here is 150k n 3bedroom flat goes 4 250k,a room & parlour self con is 80/90k,a self con is 50/60k while 1 room apartment is 30k per year...Life 4 dis bush of a place is damn xpensive! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Father I join my voice and faith with that of my sisters and ask that you heal chiwendym

That she will not die but live. In the mighty name of Jesus

No one will raise her son for her

She will be a testimony of your goodness and unconditional love
She will have more children
Father, the enemy has lost this battle now and forever more

Make available the balm of Gilead for her sake o lord

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
soonest:
House, help me thank God. Gave birth to a baby boy by 2am today @ 38weeks and 3days. BS later

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
@soonest, congratulations, may his arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chinwendym, Ekwensu na-agba ngba na efu, ogbasia oga zuruike. may the mighty healing hand of God rest upon you now in Jesus name. Amen

@ soonest Congratulations dear

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
The great healer will perform his wonders on you chinwedym. You will live to raise Lo and his siblings ijn.

Soonest...God bless your baby, congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats @soonest dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thank you all for the love, i appreciate. Still owing BS. Just trying to catch up on sleep

Chinwendym, the devil is only trying in vain. Your testimony is and must remain complete. Hope an expert hand is handling you. It's well with you mama

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
ahnie:
Eyin babes@deezou,blessedtwinz,aunty tatacherie...aunty rezzy,zaynie,fumbaby,eminya,harmymy,missmalachi,tchiwinnie,ginababy.....baby z greets

Mama zino am fine, Goodpm, how is zino? Thanks for the mention
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chiwendym u will not die but live to declare d word of d lord in d land of d living

The same balm of Gilead dat save me from d hand of death when i had my son and saved him when all hope was lost. May dat God heal and give u keep u alive for His Glory.
Fear not be strong in d lord and He will give u d desire of ur heart says d lord. It will end in praises ijn. Amen

Soonest congrats!

To all pregnant mama it's not a enough to be get pregnant or to deliver, pls let be prayerful cos d devil does not rest

There shall be no more lost ijn Amen

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
missmalachi:

I guess sebamed is just unnecessarily expensive in ur state.although i use the baby lotion n its 2k the soap is 1k but i got d soap in ine pharmacy for 950 so i had to buy 3.

pls were do u buy urs if ur in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
@chinwendym, God would not allow the devil to step in, not now, not ever! He will surely complete what he has started in your life. Continue being strong and have faith. He that has brought you this far would not leave you at this point. You will come out victorious!

@soonest, my able ex-captain/teamie, so happy for you. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Wish you both speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
babythug:

You need to reword the first line immediately. I'm sure in your hurry you skipped NOT.

thanks dear have done that.
My Lil oga won't let me use my phone don't know if we own it together*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
nice14:
thanks dear have done that.
My Lil oga won't let me use my phone don't know if we own it together*

cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
ahnie:
Eyin babes@deezou,blessedtwinz,aunty tatacherie...aunty rezzy,zaynie,fumbaby,eminya,harmymy,missmalachi,tchiwinnie,ginababy.....baby z greets

lafiya na Kalau, nagode. kissess to baby zino
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
hotmum:

pls were do u buy urs if ur in lagos
De prince supermarket at gbagada
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
proudmom38:

My sis everything in ekpoma is extremely pricey...Can u bliv dat 2bedroom flat here is 150k n 3bedroom flat goes 4 250k,a room & parlour self con is 80/90k,a self con is 50/60k while 1 room apartment is 30k per year...Life 4 dis bush of a place is damn xpensive! grin
Its far better than lagos oooooo where d cheapest 2 bed room flat in my area is 700k and the agent fee n other fee will be close to 300k

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
ahnie:
How z the fam?regardz tu lil bae...mene suna baby ki?
Sophia,Tiwatope
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
proudmom38:

accommodation is cheap in ekpoma... I doubt you will see accommodation cheaper in another state

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
For your mind abi...you are speakin hausa lingua lolz
Eminya:

lafiya na Kalau, nagode. kissess to baby zino
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
@ahnie, we are fine o but Zino is not eating at all. It has tired me joor. I'm ashamed to even say his weight here.

How is Lil bae doing?

@babythug, pls unquote that post or what do you think? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear no be typo o,na d kobo. cleansing bar 4 1300....I jejely got 1 cleansing bar n 2 body milk,d 1 dat is 1700 here is d 1 written in arabic.Dem say dollar don go up o.I go advice u make u go pack as many as u can o.BTW where u dey stay?
Haaa, I will go and buy before they increase money. 1k difference, haba angry
Abj
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
@chiwendym d Lord is ur healer n stronghold...U shall live n not die IJN.AMEN!
@Soonest a big congrats 2u ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
missmalachi:

Its far better than lagos oooooo where d cheapest 2 bed room flat in my area is 700k and the agent fee n other fee will be close to 300k

Lagos na big city nah compare 2 dis place...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Seems we are havin same issues concernin our zino(s)i hav finally switch from pap to custard,bcus wenever zino takes it..the next thing z poop poop.so i had to improvise to custard sinc yesternyt.she takes it ,without instant pooing.the weight issue z the painful part.oniovo its well.
rezzy:
@ahnie, we are fine o but Zino is not eating at all. It has tired me joor. I'm ashamed to even say his weight here.

How is Lil bae doing?

@babythug, pls unquote that post or what do you think? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
firsttymum:
accommodation is cheap in ekpoma... I doubt you will see accommodation cheaper in another state

Accommodation in igando is cheap o.Maybe I'm just paranoid cos of dia way jare...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
ozycy:

Haaa, I will go and buy before they increase money. 1k difference, haba angry
Abj

More reason why I said things re too expensive here...I beta make konga n jumia my paddies.I no fit shout.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Singin :test the microphone o...ty bello testin the microphone o,the thing wey she dey test hooo wey.
tyconcepts:

Wicked somborri embarassed

Very wicked somborri.....Join gini? I don't share that but Omugwo is officially 3mnths, why my own diff?
how much yu go pay...make i teleport my amiable mil tu you?aunty lioha thnks for tellin ty bello the plain truth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
You guys er ballin in ekpoma compare to asaba na.a room 60k per year,selfcon room 120k,room n parlour,kitchen,restroom 170k-200..2bedroom 280k..3bedroom with restroom insid each room 350-400k.and asaba indigene landlords wen e remain 1month to the expiration of yur rent..dem go come knock and ask you to pay them
proudmom38:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Guud pm ma'am
Fumbaby:

Mama zino am fine, Goodpm, how is zino? Thanks for the mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.