Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. (2032 Views)

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by noblehse(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2012
Hi Nairaland,
l have Mercedes Sprinter Van + N200,000 in cash,Anyone with ideas on what biz i can do with this.am based in lagos
Thks
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by cwts: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
we can go into corporate transport with your sprinter bus if your bus is a passenger bus with airconditiner.you can reach me on qwertycomltd@yahoo.com
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by buzor(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2012
what about learning how to repair laptops and then start repairin laptop. i think 200k is sufficient enough.
my 2cent
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by binuyobol(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2012
I could set you up on quality hair and body cares imported directly from United States. You'll only have to Open a shop, if you're not a stylist, you could get a friend, treat people's hair. it shouldn't cost more than a N100,000 for the cosmetics.

This is what i do for most Nigerians and Ghanaians, some even prefer to sell designer clothes and shoes and sells them so their friends. You just have to be connected to do this. Good thing you have your Van.

email me if you're interested emmabeejay@gmail.com.

Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by Topewealth: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
You can partner with me to start a " MOBILE EATERY" its a very lucrative business,and a new concept ! Reach me on 07032526610, t.wealth12@yahoo.com.
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by Oladym(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
What business can i do with about 2m naira. i based in the UK and i plan to turn the money over quickly, any idea? really do not want to sell on credit, cash and carry. I will appreciate honesty.
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
noblehse: Hi Nairaland,
l have Mercedes Sprinter Van + N200,000 in cash,Anyone with ideas on what biz i can do with this.am based in lagos
Thks
Depending on whether your bus is for cargo or passenger transport, you could do either of the following:
-Buy and transport foodstuff from the hinterlands and deliver to retailers in Lagos and buy stuff from Lagos and deliver in the hinterlands
-Register the vehicle with one of these companies that do inter city passenger transport. I know that a few allow you to register your vehicle under them, paint it in their colors but you employ your driver and manage your vehicle. You pay registration fees and commissions for loading the bus and get the benefits of being part of a recognised brand. If you want more info hit me with an email mr.kontroll@aol.com.. Faith and Luck
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by stelizworld(f): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2012
Why not go into Network marketing with forever living product, Network marketing gives u d opportunity 2 earn extra income, gives u plan B in d face of increasing unemployment/job insecurity,owning ur own business wit minimal risk n capital,workng at ur own time n be ur own boss,spending more n quality time wit ur family, enjoy vacations abroad, dream cars,for details on how to join email: ada.ada144@yahoo.com or liz.stev1@yahoo.com
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by mailano: 3:36am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES ยป
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by stelizworld(f): 3:38am On Mar 20, 2012
What business can i do with about 2m naira. i based in the UK and i plan to turn the money over quickly, any idea? really do not want to sell on credit, cash and carry. I will appreciate honesty

@oladym why not bring it up as a fresh topic ie opening up a trend, and ppl will contribute.
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by erniewhez(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2012
Oladym: What business can i do with about 2m naira. i based in the UK and i plan to turn the money over quickly, any idea? really do not want to sell on credit, cash and carry. I will appreciate honesty.
call me:08098777672
Re: Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. by erniewhez(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2012
@stuff01,if uve really been making cool money frm ds,y askin pple to pay for d info.If ure here to help do jst dt otherwise keep d info to urself.am sure uve gained more of free info frm NL than uve got to offer.we r here to rub minds n help one another nt to take advantage of desperate investors.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Per Click Vs Cost Per Impression - Which One Is Better? / Confusion As Jumia Delivers Order Placed On Konga / How To Survive The Dollar Crises In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.