Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? (8993 Views)

Wande Coal to Launch Record Label, Has Don Jazzy's Support / Wande Coal To Release New Singles Soon + D’banj Pens Down Deal For 2011 Koko Con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
I mean this man is so talented to be in the midst of some inferior cultists who are not so sure of their calling either to keep entertaining their fan here in Nigeria or remain inferior servants to Illuminati.

Take for instance Duncan Mighty, Timaya and 2face, all making it right here in the nation without having to wait for orders before they sing or release their album.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by mikuz(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2012
so what do you opine?
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2012
He should run from mo'hits as far as his legs can go
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by mikuz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
okay
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by baslone: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Okay waaaat? grin
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by mikuz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
the conversations we hold here does not concern you.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by MeGaStReEt: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
That guy is doing himself and career no good. Should have left Moshit after his first album, but he decides to be doing boy boy for D'banj and Don Jazzy. The train has long gone past him. Wizkid and other young acts have taken his place. It will be difficult for him to break back in now
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
^ ^ exactly my point. Listen to Wande track "Long time you saw me". I'll play that track 10 times before Oliver twist, yet alot of people don't even know Wande has a new single.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Lekmusic: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
He should leave, talented people always do well with different producers but will he be able to get good management in the aspect of promotion and branding?
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by amblors(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2012
people know abi na knew Wande had 3 singles, he trended on twitter the day the songs dropped,
the songs were just not good enuf.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Ignatio(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2012
He can't just leave the label. Remember he's under a contract, probably 2 or more album contract.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Dipwater(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2012
@acidosis who told u they are cultist it might be rumour trust naijirians iheard it too 4rm a fwend but I cannot biliv such it has not been proved.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by civac(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2012
Dipwater:

@acidosis who told u they are cultist it might be rumour trust naijirians iheard it too 4rm a fwend but I cannot biliv such it has not been proved.
seconded!
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by ndahbros1: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2012
How e take affect the price of fish for market? Let him join Ogele Boys Inc.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
I wonder why we worry so much about things thats really not our business, these people have their lives to live and whatever they do with it is their concern and not ours, I am not in support of Illuminati in any form but if these guys think thats what is good for them then leave them to live that way, the worst you should do is dont patronize them again. The most annoying part is that we are not even completely sure of it, these people deny it and we keep saying they are . If you do something and you are not proud to say it then whats the point ?
We have better pressing issues to discuss than Illuminati and Mohits. Whether we discuss it or not they make their money, then whats the point. Wande was a nobody until he made it to Mohits, if he wants to remain there, so be it, he's only been loyal to those who made him which I see nothing bad about, he's not complaining afterall and he's also not broke, the only problem is that we don't know how long what he has would sustain him
Am outta here joo
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by baslone: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2012
mikuz:

the conversations we hold here does not concern you.

ahhh!! why nah! where should I now face?
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Vansnickers: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
Gbyte:

I wonder why we worry so much about things thats really not our business, these people have their lives to live and whatever they do with it is their concern and not ours, I am not in support of Illuminati in any form but if these guys think thats what is good for them then leave them to live that way, the worst you should do is dont patronize them again. The most annoying part is that we are not even completely sure of it, these people deny it and we keep saying they are . If you do something and you are not proud to say it then whats the point ?
We have better pressing issues to discuss than Illuminati and Mohits. Whether we discuss it or not they make their money, then whats the point. Wande was a nobody until he made it to Mohits, if he wants to remain there, so be it, he's only been loyal to those who made him which I see nothing bad about, he's not complaining afterall and he's also not broke, the only problem is that we don't know how long what he has would sustain him
Am outta here joo

Are you finished?

@ op

Wande Coal should leave and salvage what is left of his Career.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by highland(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
You can go anywhere in the whole world.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by iykay4455(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
Acidosis:

I mean this man is so talented to be in the midst of some inferior cultists who are not so sure of their calling either to keep entertaining their fan here in Nigeria or remain inferior servants to Illuminati.

Take for instance Duncan Mighty, Timaya and 2face, all making it right here in the nation without having to wait for orders before they sing or release their album.

Can you people stop this ridiculous claims?I bet most people who shout Illuminati don't even know what it means.You think anybody can just become an Illuminati?Illuminati is similar to the Freemasons and membership requirements are the same
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Dipwater(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
I tire 4 dem o
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by ocheejemb: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2012
Yes. You are right!!!

Wande should most definitely leave Mo Hits, arguably Nigeria's most recognizable, most successful record company. He should forget the exposure he is getting by hobnobbing with not just the likes of the rumoured Illuminati, Jay Z and Kanye West, but also other well known world superstars. He should forget about performing in front of sold-out venues in New York and London, what does he need that for when he can be like Duncan Mighty and Timaya and release tracks when he wants "without waiting for orders from cultists".

He is too talented to stick with the label that brought him from obscurity to near world wide fame. He is definitely too talented to stick with arguably Nigeria's (and Africa?) best producer, who is now credited on the said Illumati member's album along side industry greats like Pharell Williams, Swizz Beats and Q Tip. I mean its been a whooooooooooooole three years since he released his debut album!!! Three whole years!! That is an eternity. His career is definitely starved and dead by now. He should have been releasing albums every 6 months like, err. Wait which reknowned star releases albums every 6 months? or year? Or two years?

Ok bye

1 Like

Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
The thing is that Wande is inbetween a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, he is indeed super talented and good enough to remain relevant on his own without Mo'Hits. On the other hand, however, we have to remember - as he probably does too - that without Don Jazzy and Mo'Hits, he'd still be roaming the mean streets of Mushin by now, soaking garri and smoking cheap weed on empty stomach. Call it gratitude, call it the devil you know, he still feels beholden to Don Jazzy, and that is understandable.

Frankly though, he'd be bigger and better if he leaves Mo'Hits this minute. D'Banj has become a Frankenstein monster in that place. It's best everyone else leaves him alone there so that he would self-destruct in peace.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by velo10: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
He should leave Mo hits to where?
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2012
What kind of being are these NL guys advising WC to leave Mo'Hit Record,where do you want him to go?Stop this crazy hype plsss,to me,this guy is not just special,Don Jazzy probably might have heard his unrecorded stuffs and felt its not good for the mainstream music market that MO'HIT represents.He is the boss& calls the shot,he knows what is best for his buisness enterprise.D'prince has been actively involved from the days of C.V,still he doesnt have an album,despite being the boss' brotha.no room for emotions in bizness.So after the lonnnng wait,all he could come up with is the 3 stup.id singles.Don Baba was only protecting his interests and tryn ensure he drops his album when their is less heat in the Industry,unfotunately for him 9ice double album and wizkid phenomenon 2011albums swallowed the whole of the crap singles and whatever prospect the song might gain from the media,this songs are pure Gabbage.Mimicking t.pain will frustrate you and your career(no be curse oo)Crunking or what do you call that B.S,Lmao.The Fact is wiizkid stole the whole show,he crippled W.C career with his more-appealing voice,so that it didnt take long for him to edge the baboon out.Even Dbanj had his own bruise,as he lost the coveted MOBO Award to the boy.Bet this,If he leaves Mo'Hit,he will be the most miserable act in 9ja cos it will mean starting from the dust again.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by reloboy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
The best thing WC can do is to leave mo-hit for good, without that he success will be measured by Don jazz and dbanj. This guy is gud for crying out loud he is jxt dulling himself by staying in mohit. . . . . . .
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
TRADEMARK:

What kind of being are these NL guys advising WC to leave Mo'Hit Record,where do you want him to go?Stop this crazy hype plsss,to me,this guy is not just special,Don Jazzy probably might have heard his unrecorded stuffs and felt its not good for the mainstream music market that MO'HIT represents.He is the boss& calls the shot,he knows what is best for his buisness enterprise.D'prince has been actively involved from the days of C.V,still he doesnt have an album,despite being the boss' brotha.no room for emotions in bizness.So after the lonnnng wait,all he could come up with is the 3 stup.id singles.Don Baba was only protecting his interests and tryn ensure he drops his album when their is less heat in the Industry,unfotunately for him 9ice double album and wizkid phenomenon 2011albums swallowed the whole of the crap singles and whatever prospect the song might gain from the media,this songs are pure Gabbage.Mimicking t.pain will frustrate you and your career(no be curse oo) Crunking or what do you call that B.S,Lmao.The Fact is wiizkid stole the whole show,he crippled W.C career with his more-appealing voice,so that it didnt take long for him to edge the baboon out. Even Dbanj had his own bruise,as he lost the coveted MOBO Award to the boy.Bet this,If he leaves Mo'Hit,he will be the most miserable act in 9ja cos it will mean starting from the dust again.

Bros calm down. You have some valid points, but it's clear you don't like Wande Coal, and that impaired your objectivity. First, Wande's voice is better than Wizkid's. Second, I don't see how Wizkid's success can 'swallow' anybody else's. The sky is certtainly wide wnough for several birds to fly at the same time. No single star can dominate an entire industry all alone with his work exclusively. Wande Coal would sell anytime anyday, with or without Don Jazzy - he is that talented. But then, I'd love him to stay with Don Jazzy in an ideal world. But as things stand, I think it's better for him to go solo now - setting up a record label isn't that hard. Folks like 9ice, Banky W, 2face, etc all own record labels (with in-house producers) that push their own stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
@pro01^^^^Okay sir,i will calm down,buh lemme ask a quick ?.Will WC with a Solo career be better compared to W4.am not sure.despite frolicking with Hypertek Ni99as,and the fact that he has already hold on to an identity in the circle.W4 had it rough for years,and when he came back with CONTROL,the song had to wait in the background till Wizkid Buzz mellowed down.How do you now mean artistes don't affect each other's career?Why does NEYO'keep postponing his album release date,i believe he is scared of slugging it out with C.B,such also happens in other planes where competition is stiff and obvious. It takes a whole mastery of Don Jazzy to build the empire.honestly it will be suicidal to try to launch out Solo after just a single album.even 2face had to close shop for Hypertek when he couldnt manage himself.its much more than getting an in-house producer as you earlier stated.you remember J Sleek produced at least one of the crap singles.did it add up for him?Its much more than that.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
because D'banj is no longer with them does not mean wande should leave,d'banj overshodowed that guy and now that he's no longer around thing might turn around for him[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by 9jafreak: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dbanj is the menace

And Don Jazzy's monopoly over beats and mentorship (which no doubt has worked tremendously) coupled with his own ambition ensures that Wande for all his talents cannot grow as big as he should have.

If Wande's singles do not add up to the current wave, it can only be because of the Kanye West-we are now putting Africa on the map distraction.

You need your producer to improve your game even if you feel you are growing. The rumour is that Don Jazzy only spent two days on the singles and the whole thing no doubt sound like they were rushed!

And please don't compare Wizkid with Wande, Wiz has certainly done more terrible songs than Wande could possibly manage in all his music career.

I'll wait to see hear him in Davido's next single before any further comment!
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by eleshin(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
@trademark 2face only restructured hypertek,he remains an hypertek artist managed by Nowmuzik.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / New VIDEO: Iyanya – Type Of Woman / KSB - 'Majesty Ebube' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.