Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? (8995 Views)

Wande Coal to Launch Record Label, Has Don Jazzy's Support / Wande Coal To Release New Singles Soon + D’banj Pens Down Deal For 2011 Koko Con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2012
@9ja freak.your comment is insightful,thank you.buh U don't gerrit .did Don Jazzy also wrote those poor lyrics in PRIVATE TRIPS for him,or the useless rambling in BEEN LONG YOU SAW ME,or maybe he taught him how to Tpaining(Pun intended).i am just too immuned to shittt.And you also qualified Dbanj as the menace,thats unfair to him,WTF,These guys are the main Shareholders in the buisness entity,and Don Baba has always maintained D'banj is his priority.he can wait for his time or bolt into self destruction(career wise).and then you also mentioned' Davido,that guy is a Pure Hype.he is average and thats all i have got to say.Chikena
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by studyineu: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
Na him koko be dat, we aint the ones to make decisions for him by the way I was just passing by
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by yorubaedem: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
If he want to remain with mon'hits so be it.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Nairaboi(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2012
iykay4455:

Can you people stop this ridiculous claims?I bet most people who shout Illuminati don't even know what it means.You think anybody can just become an Illuminati?Illuminati is similar to the Freemasons and membership requirements are the same
how do u knw?
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by baslone: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2012
TRADEMARK: @9ja freak.your comment is insightful,thank you.buh U don't gerrit .did Don Jazzy also wrote those poor lyrics in PRIVATE TRIPS for him,or the useless rambling in BEEN LONG YOU SAW ME,Chikena

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by ChuksPierr: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
@trademark: obviously u haven't heard wizkid's for me ft wande coal(tr 13 on wizkids album)..FYI wande coal killed dat song and as far as I'm concerned dat was d best song on dat album...so if u've got somthing for WC, u for like shove it aside and don't let it becloud ur judgement
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by Flygeriana(m): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2012
Omo, na dem sabi jare.
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by alexkarim(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2018
.and then you also mentioned' Davido,that guy is a Pure Hype.he is average and thats all i have got to say.Chikena[/quote]

Eat your words bro
Re: Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? by velo10: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
alexkarim:
.and then you also mentioned' Davido,that guy is a Pure Hype.he is average and thats all i have got to say.Chikena

Eat your words bro

Abi, Davido has proved himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Tops Musicians That Sold Their Live To Satan / New VIDEO: Iyanya – Type Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.