Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members (10076 Views)

Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees / CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate / Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by namfav(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2012
typical ibo culture, is this what ojukwu fought for?

your child is your child, how can some people say he is useless, let him chop
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Who exactly did oju-iku will bianca between the two sons ?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by namfav(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
someone can't lead a nation (or a tribe) if he can't control his house, see this chaos, the same way that the son is useless is just how useless pro biafrans are you have no identity because biafra is a bastad too, it was funny when people were calling him daddy the other week and you dont even have his genes, look at debe if you want to know your position, a man that inserts a woman and can't contrl his brood is not a leader, coming out of the military does not mean much, the ojukwu clan is a mess
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by ichidodo: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Oju-iku's children have started fighting over bianca.nawao
cuzshe is worth more than 50,000 yoruba women including ure mother. Igbo kwenu
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by baslone: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
After straffing his mama, now he is a nobody!!! shocked

No wonder they end up dumping babies in refuse bins and wells!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by EzeUche(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
Why should we care? They should have kept this within the family and handled it.

He gets no sympathy from me. Why rush to the media?

No leader will come from that family anymore. They will just live off the name of Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by ichidodo: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Oju-iku is very promiscous sha.who would have known that he also patronized ashewo joint before he died ?
Not as promiscous as obj da yiriba babbon. Or as crack- addict- A.i.ds invested fela anikopaedophilakpo kuti or dat of ure father, who am sure has so many concubines housed in face-mi-i-face-you squatter rooms at abule-egba. If u keep throwin stones. I will smash ure glass houses to dust. Shut d f!uck up b4 u get tribal sh!te all over ure face.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by EzeUche(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2012
namfav -

And your region is up in flames with suicide bombings and now terrorist who kidnap people from the West.

Your region is the most backward region in all of Africa with the exception of Somalia. Even your fellow Muslims in Senegal and Mali think you all are crazy.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by chines4(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
gegee:

there is nothing like illegitimate child in nigerian law. as long as the father accepted him as hi child he is entitled to every right as other menbers of the family
Did Ojukwu recognize him as his son. If yes his kinsmen will know about it, and he will be in Nnewi during his fathers final burial to accord him final respect.

The young man, just want to share from the family Estate. Did you hear any issue b/w Bianca and her step children. That's the Ojukwu family that we know.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by tit(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
there are two issues:
1) is he emeka ojukwu's biological son?
simple. do a dna test (like abiola prescribed) and satisfy that.
2) is he ojukwu's primary heir?
hmmm. i do not know much about Igbo tradition but since his mother was not married, his claim might have a defect.

satifying the 1st condition should stop the young man from having excessive psychological trauma.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Dede1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
namfav:

someone can't lead a nation (or a tribe) if he can't control his house, see this chaos, the same way that the son is useless is just how useless pro biafrans are you have no identity because biafra is a bastad too, it was funny when people were calling him daddy the other week and you dont even have his genes, look at debe if you want to know your position, a man that inserts a woman and can't contrl his brood is not a leader, coming out of the military does not mean much, the ojukwu clan is a mess

You are a deliberate dunce. Do you know how many sons and daughters OBJ had outside the wedlock, even with three wives? What of Gowon? Must I remind you the marital issues of late President Yar adua? Please God help us to expedite the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria because are there too many nitwits I detest the fact I share nationality with them.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by IdiAmin2(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
Na double wahala for dedi bodi, and the owner of dedi body,
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Dede1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
@POST

Debe Sylvester Ojukwu is the first son of Emeka Ojukwu. Anybody who knew Emeka Ojukwu around 60s will tell that Debe is Ojukwu’s son. My father had told me about this in a story when Emeka Ojukwu was ADO in Aba.

However, Debe has committed a sacrilege for keeping himself absent from the last rite he is the only qualified person to accord it to his father regardless of the family squabbles at Nnewi. I am afraid, Debe’s absence from the graveside ritual reserved and only performed by the first son, unless the first son is barred due to foreign country issue or humanly impossible to appear, may have sealed his faith in entire Ojukwu’s family and compound as well as Nnewi.

My people say “Onye ji aka abua na ado ihienya anaghi agbaraka”. Dim Emeka Ojukwu might have willed his house (Obi) in Nnewi to Debe but he would definitely have issues with his kindred.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
The irresponsible Lifestyle of Ojuku is now coming to the fore

No wonder the curses that followed him ensured he died a vegetable dumb and deaf in London while Uju okonkwo and Retardeen were taking turns in Biancar

No wonder he was a coward who fled, If na to Bleep Ashawo he would be first on the queue

Okonjo, What kind of food were you serving them again sef
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by namfav(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
yar adua took well care of all his children, even those without turai
now tell us how this little child of biafra is useless to the ojukwu clane? ibo kwenu

Dede1:

You are a deliberate dunce. Do you know how many sons and daughters OBJ had outside the wedlock, even with three wives? What of Gowon? Must I remind you the marital issues of late President Yar adua? Please God help us to expedite the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria because are there too many nitwits I detest the fact I share nationality with them.   
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Osiris212(f): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Do they ever agree on anything? Thesame way the had five senate presidents between a flash, when it was their time to produce one. Ibo people and greed.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Osiris212(f): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2012
They couldn't even wait for poor sod to be buried before fighting . . .Ibos are really pathetic.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Tropilo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
@IGBO's: i must commend u guys for ignoring Bluetooth'S ATTENTION SEEKING thus far. Well done u all.
However, i want to also say that Mr. Debe can go to court cos d Nigerian Law does NOT RECOGNISE ILLEGITIMACY in children. If he is ur father and u can prove it. CASE CLOSED!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Osiris212(f): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2012
Ha ha ha! They can't wait for him to rest in pieces, they are fighting! Chei! Money.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Digriz(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2012
where was the debe since all these years,he now wants to reap where he did not sow.If he has bn serious why nt get close to his father most especially during his sickness in order to be recognized and known by the family and others. he is just a gold digger.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by outrival: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2012
While i read every body's comment, i remember JESUS and the people who intend to throw stones at the prostitute, Jesus said any one who is not guilty of any sin should cast the first stone.
In the same manner i ask every one crucifying this guy today who among will confidently say his Mum or sister or daughter did not taste an affair with a man before marriage, if your mother don't,then your sister did, and if not your sister then your daughter did.

I go further to say, what if you were in Dede 's shoes,or your nephew, or your grand child how would you feel. Are you going to react the same way? will you not feel bad if people react to you in the manner you are reacting now?

My advice for Debe is to forget about his father's property and move on. He should struggle to become richer than Ojukwu and his Grand father. He should look for business and opportunity to make him better than his siblings. If he is determine and he has a clean mind with prayer he will not only grow but will be respect by all his family members. If he follow my advice, his people will look for him and they will apologize to him.

If he goes the contrary way by fighting for his father's property, then he is irresponsible. There's no need fighting your family members.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by VENUSS(f): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
The debe guy is pathetic, why discuss family issues in publi??moreover he left his dad's burial to attend to private business, responsible minds should pay him no heed,

Quote from: VENUSS on Yesterday at 09:48:25 AM
whats wrong with this pple, cant they change? as old and educated as they are , they are still fighting over thier g/ fathers propety, cant they be a man and work hard for theres. am sure at this age they are even rich with the influence of thier late father, isnt dat enuogh? ooh the rich are gettin richer and the poor getting poorer! they are so silly and ignorant. am sure they will tell me they studied abroad nd yet ther arent civilised arguing over who isnt a legitimate son. why didnt ojukwu jnr say it to his fathers face when he was alive. hisssssssssssssssssss

you spew rubbish like a kid, abiola,FRA williams,fela etc kids are still fighting and killing themselves over their grand dad/dad's properties so its not an igbo thing, Wink Wink @deshclones, u are so ignorant read well btw lines maybe. did i mention 'igbo' anywhere? if i had seen a thread about abiola etc, children fighting over property and i wanted to comment, would have comment same. so pick up ur tribalism quarrel else where
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Dede1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
namfav:

yar adua took well care of all his children, even those without turai
now tell us how this little child of biafra is useless to the ojukwu clane? ibo kwenu

Ojukwu took admirable care of his children. Debelu is a Barrister at law and leads law firm in Lagos State, olodo.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Detongue: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
I doubt if u re his true son, u followed d corpes everywhere like a mumu, den disappeared on d burial day proper attending to ?, sold ur birthright to ur junior broda, u re a real okpeee (mumu)
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by tpia5: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
it might have been dangerous for him to participate in the burial rites.

Igbo culture is very strict about out of wedlock children.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by cfours: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
stale news. they've been fighting since he fell ill late last year.  grin
Ojukwu's own brother is fighting for his share too

all I can say is that Dede is the true son of his father because Ojukwu himself also fought over his father's property many years back against his siblings. he used his "first son" entitlement right to get most of his late father's property.
dede is just following in his footstep. he is the first son afterall.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Manny01: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
Typical Igbo greed. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members by Ezegozie(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2012
Promhize:
Igbos wil never have sense, even if
there is an internal family rift, must u
tell d media, MUMU, he is nt a true son
of his father because his father
(ojukwu) never talked too much.
Mind u, i am a core ibo

I can vow that the man that wrote this shit is either an illiterate or a confused individual. O boy pls go back to school, if at all you saw the four walls of a nursary school

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Political Parties At War Over US Election / Anambra Declares November 18 Public Holiday In Honour Of Zik / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Mourn Dr. John Pombe Magufuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.