Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) (5543 Views)

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by iluvnaija: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2012
What annoys me the most is when ever they are holding FEC meeting his aide always stand behind him to arraige his chair to seat down. That clip is always on the news everyday.
Empty vessel make the loudest noise.
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by feyiona(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
1stCitizen:

He better carry the thing himself. With Iran flexing Muscle in the middle East.

The football you are talking about is not carried by the President but by a Major in the army who is always close to the president
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LI1dNlkK7jA/TlpfsdhTFnI/AAAAAAAAAh4/eoctuYrFwE4/s1600/Reuben.jpg[/img]

that obama better recognize.

small boy presido

see how it really done - you even have a certified microphone holder

the guy shld get someone to hold his blackberry
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by Tokotaya: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
oyb:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-LI1dNlkK7jA/TlpfsdhTFnI/AAAAAAAAAh4/eoctuYrFwE4/s1600/Reuben.jpg[/img]

small boy presido

The man will boast later, 'when I was the president, na PhD dey hold microphone for me'. Lol!
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
feyiona:

The football you are talking about is not carried by the President but by a Major in the army who is always close to the president

Over sabi, so he is carrying the majors bag? Abi? Too much movie wey una dey watch. So wey the major near obama now?
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by chosen04(f): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
achi4u:

hardship made us the way we are.

CLASSIC
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by yongnoble(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
even pastors sef no dey gree carry their Bibles from their seat for church to the pulpit by themselves, let alone polictician carrying im own bag!. SMH
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by TRUTHTELA: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
@OP, do not compare a working president, with your RULERS ( not leaders), that occupy public offices simply to LOOT it. Many of them are not or HALF EDUCATED, so, there's no office bag. Your FEC, meets every week to award contract & that's it. Have you heard Obama & his awarding contracts? Its not their Job, they formulate policies & consult all the stake holders b4 making any policy. In a NUTSHELL,there's no basis for COMPARISON.
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by echobee(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2012
true talk
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by yemivictor: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
They'd probably fall down and die if they did! Of course, most government officials do not exercise!

I understand Obama is a very good basketball player.

Meanwhile, uncle Jonathan has an aide (dressed in flowing and starched babanriga) whose job it is just to pull his chair during their rubbish FEC meetings! grin

I remember Dr. Olikoye Ransome-kuti complaining about this ugly trend on some show on TV though while he was minister.

Talk about the most wasteful government in the universe and Nigeria should top the list. Absolute nonsense!
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by executinal(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2012
For Naija never grin grin
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by doctokwus: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
oyb:

small boy presido

Tokotaya:

The man will boast later, 'when I was the president, na PhD dey hold microphone for me'. Lol!
Lookin @dat piece wt Abati holdin d mic so determinely and happily,I can't hep but ponder how low som nigerians can stoop jst 4 mony& recognition within d corridors of power.For Abati & his ilk,I tink its just a matter of s/body comin to realise dat a distorted system easily catches those who av bn found,alas,shockingly,not to av any strong regards for principles dey hitherto held championed.Its a shame wat has bcome of dis man;4get dat mony holds sway in dis clime,but history,I envisage,will b harsh on him,based of who and how he served as adviser on media.
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by naptu2: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2012
Raymond Njoku welcoming President Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe (who just returned from a trip to the US). Note that the president is carrying his own bag.

This issue of bag carriers and 25 car motorcades started after the military took over power and imposed some nonsense called "protocol".

Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by 3RNEST(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2012
> Dis Obama pix is an old pix, at dat time he was a senator, presently he can't repeat dis act.
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by marcus1234: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by GAR3TH(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2012
3RNEST: > Dis Obama pix is an old pix, at dat time he was a senator, presently he can't repeat dis act.

President Obama carrying his bag and coat as he walks to the white house.

"Michelle Obama just had to get out to Target to do a little shopping", Associated Press

Obama Playing some Basketball On his days off

Re: Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached) by stormm: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
Fantastic PR for the POTUS. Any wonder his rating keeps going up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fearless: Biafrans Protest Despite Being Shot At - Video / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Attack On Gudumbali Town In Borno. / I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.