Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26113 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by arrived(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
I'm still looking!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by hamsky: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
I think its not as good as the last version cos it makes my eyes bleed.....change it please!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by FEMARY1: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
But why change what is good and one working.If there is going to be change.Ask the users,their opinion.Why change what is working.Because nairaland is 7years old now.The look must change by force.remember this site grew to almost 1million subscriber keeping this same look.so why change what is working.seun dont use your hand to kill nairaland.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by loveheaven(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
The colour is terrible, it really does hurt the eyes, the letters are way too tiny, am using my P.C and yet... Duh What happened to the go-up, go-down button. Please Seun bring back the old version. Thank you.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by kkkossy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Come just thank Elewa that i didn't see this when my blood was still hot since its really hard to use this new rubbish,hediot.

Suit yourself but don't kill yourself, it's just a forum site
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Killz3(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
sigba: [size=17pt]I hope it's just a test run, let it end today pls.[/size]
***Falls from OKADA and bounces off the 3rd Mainland bridge laughing*** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Skanas(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
Well the first time I tried nl2,I hated it and switched 2 d old version.But now I don't have an option,guess I'll stick to nl2 anyways...
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Piyke: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
This definitely doesn't cut it for me. The old nairaland is the place to be. This new one discourages me from logging on
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
lol! I swear, you no go kill me with lafta
Idowuogbo: Omgggggg!

Who b dat goat wey send me friend request?

First class Sule! I tell u I dey gbadun tins here ni?

Flipping EPA!
;Dlol! I swear, you no go kill me with lafta
Idowuogbo: Omgggggg!

Who b dat goat wey send me friend request?

First class Sule! I tell u I dey gbadun tins here ni?

Flipping EPA!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by twinstaiye(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
I love the "like" button. It helps give credence to sensible post and the more like you get, give guides to how relevant the post of such user to a particular thread. Am loving this New Nairaland.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
This is indeed terrible.poor background colour.looks like nairaland has been fully deregulated.i feel someone is trying to be smarter than our oga.Where are those characters that sits with comments.i need a manual to be able to manouvre this version.e bi like say we go occupy nairaland if ...
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by olaOLUWAbalogun(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
My guy! Its cool for me. I'v been waitin for this for a long time. Good job Seun

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by juman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
@loveheaven
The colour is terrible, it really does hurt the eyes, the letters are way too tiny, am using my P.C and yet... Duh What happened to the go-up, go-down button. Please Seun bring back the old version. Thank you.

The colour is too bright and many others observations from people.

Well, congrats to Oga Seun and the nairalanders.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
Now to be honest, the New Nairaland hurts the eye and the safest choice is to revert to the old colours. I may have to reduce using Nairaland on laptop because of my eyes. Otherwise, like I said earlier I don't have much of a problem with the new layout. tongue
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by EFCC1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
[size=16pt]bull-shit[/size]
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by hayordelevic(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
my personal view it looks fresh...perfect on mobile.u guys will get used to it soon.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Bros werin happen na? y u dey police d babe all over?

She doesnt like it.

Haba!Cant she say her mind ni,all dis ur world peace no follow campaign jare.

Elewa na hin dey do hinsef bad tin, he assign questionnaire and we answering it wiv fire and force.

So jus zip it b4 unknown virus locate ur palasa laptop.

Msteeew!!!! angry angry angry angry
U don't have to be insultive. Am just trying to tell her to be patient and telling her NL2 wil be good... But u sounded harsh and angry. Sowie if I vexed you, but i wasn't refering to u.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
Bimfo:
U don't have to be insultive. Am just trying to tell her to be patient and telling her NL2 wil be good... But u sounded harsh and angry. Sowie if I vexed you, but i wasn't refering to u.
Awwwhh!!!

U make me sound mean sad

We good,now smile cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by bid4rich(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
All of you that doesnt want change, all of una no well. Why una no stay for primary 5 refuse to go to primary 6. Bunch of idiota

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Dyt(f): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
bid4rich: All of you that doesnt want change, all of una no well. Why una no stay for primary 5 refuse to go to primary 6. Bunch of idiota

N u r wat sir?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
if smf isnt good enough, how about vbulletin or phpBB
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by SoftVersion(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
One thing, bad for my eyes... And the colour is terrible. But aside this two, I love the new features
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2012
bid4rich: All of you that doesnt want change, all of una no well. Why una no stay for primary 5 refuse to go to primary 6. Bunch of idiota
Emmmmh Jelili, is something ringing in ur medular? who b idiota? u or ur enemies? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by mykali(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
looks like an amateur site. like maybe you guys 'just started'. . .

what happened to your preview button?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by PapaBrowne(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
Not working for me at all!! The color scheme is too bland.The handles should be a little darker.
This aint working for me!!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by denzel2009: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
I now conclude that this website is depressing. You can't even understand it. No dates on posts, too clustered. By the time you read 2 pages you are bored unlike before.

Goodluck Seun!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by SSaemoenl(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
I prefers the old one to this. my personal opinion
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by xwolverine: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
First thing you can integrate the old sites css styles into the new one, thereby maintaining the structure of the old site, and at the same time integrating the features of the new one.

Secondly the font size should be adjusted and the curved edges of individual divs/tables should be changed to normal edges (box/square)

Thirdly, Username and information on the individual users should be moved to the left hand side, like the old site, preferably in a separate div, floated left.

Apart from all these, its a nice try.

NB: colour scheme should be changed as a matter of urgency
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ikoha: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
it's ok on my phone for now till i visit it on my pc tomorrow at work. For now i say bone all these stiffnecked people who are not adaptive to change.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
Dyt:

Claps hands
Na only me dey object d thing wey u dey preach 2 me?

N.B: I m married so don't boda sendin d frnd request
Thnkx 4 ur cooperation
Is an insult but i dint take it as an insult because I dint remember askin u to be my wife... Or asking u i am searching 4 a wife[check my age to yours] and am nt use to sending Friend request on NL.. If u feel like insulting, u dont have to do it harshly.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by mrkels(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
Well me i dont know o, it takes more time to post especially when am uploading a picture with the post. I dunno, it seems lighter sha. But fix that uploading thingy, and i love the modify post thing, there shoud also be a delete post thing from the poster now dont you think? Also what happened to our signature? that gone? or its somewhere i cant see

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / 3 African Men Display Great Acrobatic Skills From Air / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.