Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha (7465 Views)

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by iiiyyyk(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2012
@ chuky
@Eko Ile,you should research before posting,Rochos is an icon and been helping the poor around Nigeria long before he became governor of Imo state.
He reduced university school fees from N150,000 to N45,000 and Polytechnic to N15,000 a week after he resumed office as governor of state.
Just last month he declared free education upto university level with additional N80,000 annual grant for Imo state indigienes studying at IMSU while all form of levies including PTA has been scraped.
All majot roads in that state has been awarded to qualified contractors.
Rochas dont receive salaries,can you honestly say the same of our dear Lagos with LASU school fees at N250,000

not only that, the first thing he did when he assumed office was to cut his untouchable security vote from 6.5 billion to 2.5 billion yearly. and directed that the four billion should be used to enhance the initial free education program to secondary school level.

he has resurfaced almost all the major roads within owerri municipality. a very good sense of maintenance. and brought into control mojor erosion sites. he tries ti touch the people at the point of their urgent needs.
i don't know about others but my village road that has been bad even b4 1999 is now completely tarred courtesy of Rochas adminstration. i know he will not do every thing within one yr and also, he can never be perfect, but i can boldly say so far he is doing very well
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by kizito96(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2012
Development should be extended to the hinter land, that is in the villages and not concentrating in Owerri Township
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by iiiyyyk(m): 3:22am On Mar 12, 2012
chucky234: @Eko Ile,you should research before posting,Rochos is an icon and been helping the poor around Nigeria long before he became governor of Imo state.
He reduced university school fees from N150,000 to N45,000 and Polytechnic to N15,000 a week after he resumed office as governor of state.
Just last month he declared free education upto university level with additional N80,000 annual grant for Imo state indigienes studying at IMSU while all form of levies including PTA has been scraped.
Rochas dont receive salaries,can you honestly say the same of our dear Lagos with LASU school fees at N250,000

not only that, the first thing he did when he assumed office was to cut his untouchable security vote from 6.5 billion to 2.5 billion yearly. and directed that the four billion should be used to enhance the initial free education program to secondary school level.

he has resurfaced almost all the major roads within owerri municipality. a very good sense of maintenance. and brought into control mojor erosion sites. he tries ti touch the people at the point of their urgent needs.
i don't know about others but my village road that has been bad even b4 1999 is now completely tarred courtesy of Rochas adminstration. i know he will not do every thing within one yr and also, he can never be perfect, but i can boldly say so far he is doing very well
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by EkoIle1: 3:42am On Mar 12, 2012
@Eko Ile,you should research before posting,Rochos is an icon and been helping the poor around Nigeria long before he became governor of Imo state.

You are mad. You you know the meaning of Icon? The man was fired for stealing money as a government official and he was not even elected to be a philanthropist or a tlaker with no action.

When you fools open up your mouth to sing the praise of any Nigerian public official, show us something concrete to base your praise on, something they've delivered to their people.

All the silly dash money here and their is what you call buying the people's affection and love, it's what low self esteem people do. If you really love your people, you'll invest in meaningful brick and mortar projects for many generations to benefit from, not throwing and wasting disposable money all over the place like a foolish and clueless man drunken sailor.

Dum.b idiot...
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by EkoIle1: 3:47am On Mar 12, 2012
You have no commonsense. For a guy that has only been in office for few months and surpassing most current governors in the country says a lot. Before you write a critique of anyone, try finding out more about him. Rochas as anyone that knows a thing or two about governance will tell you, is in a class of his own.

Where is the common sense in saying the man has only been in office for a few months and at the same time claiming he has surpass current governors within the same six months? Looks like your common sense is inside your a//ss//ss.

By the way, please show us what he as done in black and white and if you can not do that, shut your stinking 419 mouth.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Pakonte(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2012
Post comment 4 rochas,post comment against rochas dat doesnt change anytin in nigeria...boko bois r still tormenting,may corrupt govt officials still embezzle...and most youth here r unemployed..2 hell wit naija politics
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Ninapha(f): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2012
Rochas talks more than he does. I was at Ihiagwa lately, From Nekede down to Ihiagwa is an eye sore. Then I decided to go to some villages, Ihiagwa to Eziobodo then to Emeabiam, There was only a deceit of trying to do the road and i learnt it has been so for months. As much as i want to say "It looks" like he would do better than Ohakiha, he has not really done as much as he has told the public. LG Pensioner are way off 7 months in arrears. So what is he boasting about.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by cj12(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2012
What a leader we have in the person of Owelle Rochas Okorocha,the only paying governor that doesn't got paid,can you imagine,not only have he awarded free education to the people of IMO State,he turns visually every thing for good.
I wish other governors can emulate from him to better our country Nigeria.
We are not surprise of what you are doing,rather we would have been if you were not doing it because we know what you are made of.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Funkymallam(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

Where is the common sense in saying the man has only been in office for a few months and at the same time claiming he has surpass current governors within the same six months? Looks like your common sense is inside your a//ss//ss.

By the way, please show us what he as done in black and white and if you can not do that, shut your stinking 419 mouth.

Why is this Fashola boi always aggressive when ever Rochas is mentioned?
Pls, he is not contesting election in lagos state. cheesy
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by KnowAll(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2012
The idea of a person not getting salary sounds phoney to me? Even though Rochas is talking the talk and walking the walk? That salary misconception sounds and looks like the “more you look the less you see” I may well be wrong.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2012
Radical talkative Governor. . .

I pity IMO State. . .
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Afam4eva(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju: Radical talkative Governor. . .

I pity IMO State. . .

I don't know whether you hate people just for the heck of it or you're just an enemy of progress.I don't know what exactly your grouse is with Rochas. If you hahve anything against his administration or person, why don't you go ahead and state it categorically instead of attacking any policy that he formulates. Is he the only governor in Nigeria? Why do you always pick on him even when it's obvious that he's not like the crop of politicians that we've seen over the years. It could be that you're one of those that are benefit ting from the rot in the system so you see him as someone who has come to end the status quo. Nna ogini di.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by afm4ever(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2012
I like d man
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Funkymallam(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2012
afam4eva:

I don't know whether you hate people just for the heck of it or you're just an enemy of progress.I don't know what exactly your grouse is with Rochas. If you hahve anything against his administration or person, why don't you go ahead and state it categorically instead of attacking any policy that he formulates. Is he the only governor in Nigeria? Why do you always pick on him even when it's obvious that he's not like the crop of politicians that we've seen over the years. It could be that you're one of those that are benefit ting from the rot in the system so you see him as someone who has come to end the status quo. Nna ogini di.

Abeg o help me ask d guy.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by DonXavi(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2012
This man is really working, and with the short period he has been in the helm of affairs, changes are palpable and evident everywhere in Imo state and his people are actually appreciating him as a gift from above. Whoever is criticising him, may be doing so because if envy. I undesternd that man will always criticize no matter what becuase that's the human nature. Ahead ahead! Owelle umu Imo kwu gi n'azu...
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2012
afam4eva:

Rochas is a confused man who cant tell the difference between Philantropy and Governance. He is an attention seeking governor who has been in the Newspapers more than necessary to promote one useless propaganda or another. .

Radical Kerosene sharing governor. . . By the way, how is that working for Imo State right now?!
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by jebbi: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2012
So far so good for Rochas, but I really wish he'd talk less and let his good works speak for him.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by pistol: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Rochas is doing very ok..All these doubting thomoses should come to owerri and see wonders..
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by scriptwizz: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2012
Eko Ile: Obviously, the only reason AGIPA people voted and put this man in office for is to talk, talk and talk. When is he going to build one single classroom?

All this attention seeking and constant need for acceptance is a sign of the AGIPA insecurity and low self esteem traits....

SHUT YOUR MOUTH MY FRIEND, LET REASONABLE PEOPLE TALK, YOU DONT HAVE A POINT. DOES ROCHAS LOOK OR SOUND LIKE A CLOWN TO YOU?

1 Like

Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by ilekky(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
I am surprised at this outrageous fee of LASU.

Too bad.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by HisMajesty1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
I've neva been to Imo state, but i hear the man is doin wonders, my dad's friend who is an Imolite just returned from his state some days ago and i overheard him telling my dad that Rochas id doin wonders in Imo state he laid emphasis on road construction.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by obipeter(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
of an honest truth, Rochas is on a mission in imo state and beyound sentiments or objectivity i respect his governance in as much that that one eyed man is distracting him in the name of ohakim
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by obipeter(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

Rochas is a confused man who cant tell the difference between Philantropy and Governance. He is an attention seeking governor who has been in the Newspapers more than necessary to promote one useless propaganda or another. .

Radical Kerosene sharing governor. . . By the way, how is that working for Imo State right now?! [/quote

maybe u av not been to imo recently, and u should beta respect peoples personality so that u can get there and stop being jealous for imo people
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
"Empty barrels make the most noise"

We don't know what Fashola is building as we speak, but we'll find out on commissioning day.

Let your work speak for you, not talk talk talk talk that amounts to nothing but praise singers on NL that can't even show us what this man has done.

One loser said he needs to coordinate with other governors like Fashola and Ameshi or whatever the hell they call him. You mean this talkative and incompetent man can not stand on his own 2 feet? You mean he has to be lectured how to build classrooms?

Btw, what is the meaning of rascal governor sef? What is he radical about? Obviously, radial about talking with zero action.....

Only in AGIPAland
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by xtianh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
well i can see that fashola is not longer working in lagos..and by this Eko ile has been rendered jobless and useless thats why he always speak whenever Rochas name is been mentioned. Displaying his ingnorance and his touth attitude posting and saying things about a state he never visits since he was born. I cant say much but to challeng anybody who feels that Rochas is not working to travel to imo state and see things for hiself.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by scriptwizz: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
Eko Ile: "Empty barrels make the most noise"

We don't know what Fashola is building as we speak, but we'll find out on commissioning day.

Let your work speak for you, not talk talk talk talk that amounts to nothing but praise singers on NL that can't even show us what this man has done.

One loser said he needs to coordinate with other governors like Fashola and Ameshi or whatever the hell they call him. You mean this talkative and incompetent man can not stand on his own 2 feet? You mean he has to be lectured how to build classrooms?

Btw, what is the meaning of rascal governor sef? What is he radical about? Obviously, radial about talking with zero action.....

Only in AGIPAland
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2012
Obipeters:
maybe u av not been to imo recently, and u should beta respect peoples personality so that u can get there and stop being jealous for imo people

Go learn how to use Nairaland first before you come talk to me. . .

Jealous of IMO State my arse. . . .
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by chino11(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2012
But this guy is talking much, instead of focusing and providing dividend of democracy he is busy talking everyday. Maybe that is the only way to attract attention to himself.
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by OperaMini1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
What then do we call Theodore Orji?
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by EkoIle1: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
blabbing mouth left and right everyday with nothing to show for it is realy radical. I think he's right, he's radical alright, even lazy too..
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by Chybiz(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
Rochas indeed has proven that he is a man of the people. Just a few after assumption of office he has done great things for the people of imo state. Passing thru Orlu recently, i was that construction was is on going to dualise that road. I also heard he is doing similar construction work in other LGAs.

Also i think the free education stuff is highly commendable. At least no student will now have any reason not to further his/her studies. This will help the literacy level in Imo state to increase.

I score him 8/10 so far!
Re: I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha by bummydemmy: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
Rochas is the best gov. for now, Fashola of lagos is doing nothing all is propaganda he needs to change is ways. Okrochas you can still do better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank To Invest $1Billion In Nigeria’s Power Sector / Gov. Ugwuanyi Gives N19.6 Million To Widows Of Fallen Heroes To Start Businesses / Afenifere Tells Nass To Sanction Buhari Over Purchase Of $496m Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.