Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step (837 Views)

Seun You Need To Look Into This.... / Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business / Thumbs Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step by Timileyin(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2012
So much joy in my heart as Nairaland finally breaks fort from SFM template and getting ready to compete with the worlds biggest (Facebook, twitter and google)....Keep improving we will keep supporting , bros I hail oooo...

1 Like

Re: Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step by Seun(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2012
Thanks. smiley smiley
Re: Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step by shumno(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
Yet to get myself acquainted with the new format, all the same congratulations for a good job Seun.

1 Like

Re: Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2012
@seun, based on our earlier conversation, i will give you a thumbs up too. . .
+60

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On CSS / Paypal To NGN - Pls Recommend A Trusted Party !!! / Benefits Of An Seo Consulting Firm Offering Seo Consulting Services To Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.