Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! (3575 Views)

E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / What Nairaland people Think About This kind of love? / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
am vry confused, while i was serving in kebbi state, i met a lady, i have never seen a woman like her before,she's so nice,pretty,decent,Godly,etc etc, i adired her 4 long, 2 months to my pop i deceided to go close nd we became good friends, i asked her out believin she culd b my beta half, i sincerely love her, nd realy luv to marry her, bt d problem is she cant marry outside yoruba, nd am an urhobo, she said left 2 her,she dnt hav a problem,bt its her father,who dnt wnt 2 hear abt anoda tribe. I really love dis woman, i wouldnt want 2 lose her.please what can i do, people pls me o.
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by xynerise: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
Give her belle grin
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by INAHJOSEP(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
xynerise: Give her belle grin

This might help u.
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
INAH JOSEP:

This might help u.
Gud idea,but d problem is she b V, nd she b strong born again o, her father is even a bishop o. Na wa o, should i suggest dis to her?
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
deandavid:
Gud idea,but d problem is she b V, nd she b strong born again o, her father is even a bishop o. Na wa o, should i suggest dis to her?

Straff d damn punny joor

Wot God has joined together let no Bishop put aspanda.

Goodluck!
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
nairalandrs dy raise my moral. Moral! HIGH!!! Tanx if a fellow lady can suggest dis, den i no get problem na.tanx pple. Swinging 2 action.
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
deandavid: nairalandrs dy raise my moral. Moral! HIGH!!! Tanx if a fellow lady can suggest dis, den i no get problem na.tanx pple. Swinging 2 action.

Correct!!!

Na ur love matter

God sef wont judge if u marry d gal.

Enjoy ur gidigidigbamgbam jare

BUT! Abeg make sure na baby boy chromosome u knack give am first o,if na boi bishop fit gentle small. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
deandavid: nairalandrs dy raise my moral. Moral! HIGH!!! Tanx if a fellow lady can suggest dis, den i no get problem na.tanx pple. Swinging 2 action.
I pity your life. . . undecided

Na when yoruba man go cut your kini, roast am give you chop, you go know how far. . . undecided

If she's not willing to convince them about how nice you are, and how she cant live without you, and how she loves you, why the fcck are you bothering yourself? Of all the Inter tribal marriages i've seen and heard of, especially where the girl's parents were adamant, she usually persuades them into acceptance. If your girlfriend doesn't consider persuading her parents over you, you mean NOTHING to her. . . Give am belle kor, collect im belle ni. . . Do you think impregnating her is a ticket to marriage? Do you believe in honor at all? What if the plan backfires? How many people encouraging you to impregnate her will do so in your position?

Better maintain your dignity and self respect. . . Nothing beats doing things the right way. . . i don talk finish!

Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Na when yoruba man go cut your kini, roast am give you chop, you go know how far. . . undecided

If she's not willing to convince them about how nice you are, and how she cant live without you, and how she loves you, why the fcck are you bothering yourself? Of all the Inter tribal marriages i've seen and heard of, especially where the girl's parents were adamant, she usually persuades them into acceptance. If your girlfriend doesn't consider persuading her parents over you, you mean NOTHING to her. . . Give am belle kor, collect im belle ni. . . Do you think impregnating her is a ticket to marriage? Do you believe in honor at all? What if the plan backfires? How many people encouraging you to impregnate her will do so in your position?

Better maintain your dignity and self respect. . . Nothing beats doing things the right way. . . i don talk finish!

Sharrraaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!1

Poster dis guy has 7 different baby modas ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
yes o, bishop gots gentle o, nw i hav 2 calculate, wen woman take dy get belle? Is it imidiately b4, durin or imidiately after menstration? Abeg ladis i need sum help here. Mrs chima u cn u help?
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
yes o, bishop gots gentle o, nw i hav 2 calculate, wen woman take dy get belle? Is it imidiately b4, durin or imidiately after menstration? Abeg ladis i need sum help here. Mrs chima u cn u help?
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by mashnino(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Poster dis guy has 7 different baby modas ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lmao..
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Killer i feel u sha, d truth is she intend going 2 ur parents by april 4 a wedin, nd also 2 try to pesuade her old man, my fear is wat if the papa no cme gree nko? Dis gal na everyman's drm o, i swear. Killer so wat do u say?
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Luna! grin grin

No lie, as your papa like you reach, i fit give you belle before i tell am say i wan marry you? undecided undecided
Which kain razzified mentality be that one na? grin
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Agybabe(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
@poster keep the marriage bed undefiled. If she truly loves you, she will talk to her dad and he may see reasons if the bishop realise that Christ has breached the gap between religion and tribe. Dont rush it.
If a bird and a fish get married, where will they live? Think twice. He who laugh last, laughs best. Besides @poster are you a true christian?
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by slimyem: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
op,do not listen to all saying you should get her pregnant.
that might just worsen everything.
a while ago,i had an aunt whose father warned her against marring a certain dude just cuz he was from another tribe.she got pregnant for him on purpose (for her mind she don sharp pass her papa).this further infuriated the father that he threatened to destroy the pregnancy himself.all elders of both families begged and begged but he insisted and she had to get rid of it eventually.
all i'm saying is..getting her preggies is not a sensible option.
like killz said,its left to her to prove to her family how much of a real man you are and how much she desires to spend the rest of her life with you.
if this doesnt work,pls forget it and move on .the land is green! smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
deandavid:
Killer i feel u sha, d truth is she intend going 2 ur parents by april 4 a wedin, nd also 2 try to pesuade her old man, my fear is wat if the papa no cme gree nko? Dis gal na everyman's drm o, i swear. Killer so wat do u say?

Let her go and come first, then you can join heads and talk. . . Forget, if to say na Muslim vs Christian yarns, i for say NO HOPE! But this na just ethnic, hope dey. . . You too imagine na. Make she dey try tell her popsy say you be confirm person, you come give am belle. . . Na wa o. When you like someone and dat someone like you, open your sense and do things right. . . Corner corner love no dey always work out well. . . That value you attach to her will be lost before you can say Jack!
If you really love her, DON'T "bellywise" her! wink
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2012
Agybabe: @poster keep the marriage bed undefiled. If she truly loves you, she will talk to her dad and he may see reasons if the bishop realise that Christ has breached the gap between religion and tribe. Dont rush it.
If a bird and a fish get married, where will they live? Think twice. He who laugh last, laughs best. Besides @poster are you a true christian?

. . .And the salvation army has arrived. . . Halleluyah somebody. . . cool
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Luna! grin grin

No lie, as your papa like you reach, i fit give you belle before i tell am say i wan marry you? undecided undecided
Which kain razzified mentality be that one na? grin

Eweeeeeeh Mbanuuu!!!

Dat na taboo na, we cant operate on nyanshing levels.

So ur questo no follow at all tongue tongue tongue tongue

Dear poster

As per d calculations wey u dey find, i can help.

For baby boi,yansh her wen u hear d cry of a baby Elephant.

If u wan twins,drink kerosene and yansh am around 12am.

Goodluck! wink kiss
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by violent(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
If a bird and a fish get married, where will they live?

Picturing this in my head has left me totally mesmerized

Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
slimyem: op,do not listen to all saying you should get her pregnant.
that might just worsen everything.
a while ago,i had an aunt whose father warned her against marring a certain dude just cuz he was from another tribe.she got pregnant for him on purpose (for her mind she don sharp pass her papa).this further infuriated the father that he threatened to destroy the pregnancy himself.all elders of both families begged and begged but he insisted and she had to get rid of it eventually.
all i'm saying is..getting her preggies is not a sensible option.
like killz said,its left to her to prove to her family how much of a real man you are and how much she desires to spend the rest of her life with you.

Ok oooo! I hope he listens. . . Some father's ehn, na live wire dey thier head o. And wire is always touching and sparkororo. . . Especially if that is his favorite daughter! Hmm
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
slimyem:
Make he forget am abi! so u can steal him rite?

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Poster no mind dis gal oo,her own case dey different.

Shes seriously searching, so pls beware of such advice.

Go yansh ur babe abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dear poster

As per d calculations wey u dey find, i can help.

For baby boi,yansh her wen u hear d cry of a baby Elephant.

If u wan twins,drink kerosene and yansh am around 12am.

Goodluck! wink kiss

Dear OP welcome to O Y O state. . .
[b]O[/b]n [b]Y[/b]our [b]O[/b]wn. . . grin grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by MrsChima1(f): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Killz3(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by slimyem: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Ok oooo! I hope he listens. . . Some father's ehn, na live wire dey thier head o. And wire is always touching and sparkororo. . . Especially if that is his favorite daughter! Hmm
i dey tell you! undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by slimyem: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Make he forget am abi! so u can steal him rite?

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Poster no mind dis gal oo,her own case dey different.

Shes seriously searching, so pls beware of such advice.

Go yansh ur babe abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
olodo!
i don see you.
oya,go sleep.you hear?
gud nite! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
slimyem: olodo!
i don see you.
oya,go sleep.you hear?
gud nite! tongue tongue tongue
How u no go see star like me

Am sunshine to u madam

Admit It! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by slimyem: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
How u no go see star like me

Am sunshine to u madam

Admit It! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
nah!
not sunshine buh torchlight wey i dey carry go my latrine.
na in make me dey see you wella! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by UcLloyd: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
In Nigeria, most girls obey their father's wish when it comes to marriage...the only thing U can do ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ to look for a way to change her father's mind...if after that U don't succeed. Guy, look for another girl!!!
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by deandavid(m): 12:37am On Mar 12, 2012
alrite, i lhave istened to all of ur advices, its like goin d decent way is d way 2 follow, i ll wait 4 her to go nd try convince her old man. @agybabe me na xtian o,confirm 1, u knw when person reach sum kind tight levels, 1 might be tempted to act desperate,wch might nt b in accordance 2 God's way. I don hear watin una talk, i will wait,keep my finger crossd,pray nd hope 4 d best. Dat lady is so good 2 let go jst lik dat,she b r pale favourite pikin o. Make una folo me pray, make God 4giv me,nd give me dis wman o. D land green,bt he no green reach dis gal o, i knw wat am talkin abt.she's jst a perfect match me. Bt aside waitin nd prayin, is there anytin i can do to help to situation?Tanks people.
Re: Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O! by kemmeye: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2012
All this tribal crap sef na wa oh!!!

Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions / 8 Important Things That Sustain A Successful Marriage / I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55