Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

True Discovery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Discovery (1811 Views)

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Wedding Night Discovery... / New Discovery 2months After Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Discovery by UcLloyd: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2012
When a Nairaland Guy lash out on Nairaland Girls and the girls fire up on the guy...I've noticed that our Ƨ̷̜̌o called NL guys will pitch tent with them, reasons,am yet to comprehend. Buh when reverse ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ the case, them NL Ladies will surely back up their ladies. This goes to prove that we NL guys are they true pu.ssies. All we think of ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ how we stand to lose that potential punny...​Ȋ̝̊̅§ it that 80% of NL guys can't get laid out side NL punny Nnah na wa oh
Re: True Discovery by mashnino(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: When a Nairaland Guy lash out on Nairaland Girls and the girls fire up on the guy...I've noticed that our Ƨ̷̜̌o called NL guys will pitch tent with them, reasons,am yet to comprehend. Buh when reverse ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ the case, them NL Ladies will surely back up their ladies. This goes to prove that we NL guys are they true pu.ssies. All we think of ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ how we stand to lose that potential punny...​Ȋ̝̊̅§ it that 80% of NL guys can't get laid out side NL punny Nnah na wa oh

seriously?

hmm..i neva knew oo

so what can dey do to stop it
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
Dumb arse inconsequential convoluted discovery! smiley
Re: True Discovery by slimyem: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2012
WTH is this all about? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
Killz...you just confirmed ♏♈ discovery...you are among the said 80%....there's life outside NL you know!!! Okoko Mmadu
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: Killz...you just confirmed ♏♈ discovery...you are among the said 80%....there's life outside NL you know!!! Okoko Mmadu

Unless your Father's name is Killz. . . there is no way you are referring to me! wink
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
slimyem: WTH is this all about? cheesy cheesy cheesy
huh! Did U skip ♏♈ message
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Unless your Father's name is Killz. . . there is no way you are referring to me! wink
funny U...wait a lil longer before U plan ur "impress for punny" move...no much ladies in here yet...okoko mmadu!
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: funny U...wait a lil longer before U plan ur "impress for punny" move...no much ladies in here yet...okoko mmadu!

You just proved me right. . . You are a dumb arse. . . Enjoy! wink
Re: True Discovery by slimyem: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: huh! Did U skip ♏♈ message
no, i didnt.i read it and it just doesnt make any sense! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
I didn't open this thread to pick up quarrels with any dude...I only wanted to state an obvious...buh this sex starved pri.ck Killz won't let it be....bloody self-servicer!
Re: True Discovery by mashnino(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
you would said you were lookin for a fight
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: I didn't open this thread to pick up quarrels with any dude...I only wanted to state an obvious...buh this sex starved pri.ck Killz won't let it be....bloody self-servicer!
Your fada. . . wink
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
slimyem: no, i didnt.i read it and it just doesnt make any sense! grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm....am not surprised, U didn't see any sense cuz it didn't say spread ur legs...cuz that's the only language U NL ladies understand!!!
Re: True Discovery by mashnino(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: hmmm....am not surprised, U didn't see any sense cuz it didn't say spread ur legs...cuz that's the only language U NL ladies understand!!!

HOLY MOLY shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
mashnino: you would said you were lookin for a fight
another efulefu lurking around ♏♈ thread!! Among the said 80%....dude can't U woo a girl outside NL
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Your fada. . . wink
I forgive U....oya go and wan.k away ur already wasted life!
Re: True Discovery by mashnino(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
^^^

hey dude you sure know i don't exchange words with people here
it waste of time and energy, so look for somethin bera to do
cos if u waiting for a reply from me, you sure ain't gettin one
Re: True Discovery by slimyem: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: hmmm....am not surprised, U didn't see any sense cuz it didn't say spread ur legs...cuz that's the only language U NL ladies understand!!!
you don dey madt!
your discovery is the most shitty discovery ever!
is your brain so filled up with shite that you still cant understand the above?
ugh! angry angry angry
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
mashnino: ^^^

hey dude you sure know i don't exchange words with people here
it waste of time and energy, so look for somethin bera to do
cos if u waiting for a reply from me, you sure ain't gettin one
smh! I wonder wah U call this!!...relax man, I won't do wah U expect ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ to do...sorry!
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: I forgive U....oya go and wan.k away ur already wasted life!
You are an idi[i]o[/i]t and come from a generation of idiots, so naturally i'd expect you to be idiotic and moronic to tip the scales and believe me, you ain't disappointing. . .

Forgive your father first for being a hopeless idi[i]o[/i]t, then you can go and wa[i]n[/i]k while your mother watches. . . wink Then, forgive her for marrying an idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
slimyem: you don dey madt!
is your brain so filled up with shit that you still can understand the above?
ugh! angry angry angry
eyah, wah were U expecting when U saw "Discovery", "New Sex Position"....lmao. ​I refuse to batter words with U...rather I will advice U on how to censor ur wild brain
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

You are an idi[i]o[/i]t and come from a generation of idiots, so naturally i'd expect you to be idiotic and moronic to tip the scales and believe me, you ain't disappointing. . .

Forgive your father first for being a hopeless idi[i]o[/i]t, then you can go and wa[i]n[/i]k while your mother watches. . . wink Then, forgive her for marrying an idi[i]o[/i]t!
from ur post I can tell ur still a child! U remind ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ of my primary school days...when I go through the Dic, looking for new vocabularies...carry on boy, it will help in ur common entrance exam!
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: from ur post I can tell ur still a child! U remind ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ of my primary school days...when I go through the Dic, looking for new vocabularies...carry on boy, it will help in ur common entrance exam!

From your posts, you sound like an idi[i]o[/i]t. . . And you actually are. Slap that short idi[i]o[/i]t you call your father for doing this to you. . . wink
Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
UcLloyd: from ur post I can tell ur still a child! U remind ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ of my primary school days...when I go through the Dic, looking for new vocabularies...carry on boy, it will help in ur common entrance exam!

From your posts, you sound like an idi[i]o[/i]t. . . And you actually are. Slap that short idi[i]o[/i]t you call your father for doing this to you. . . wink
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

this a forum, incase ur boyish brain didn't tell U, NL ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ a public entity, U didn't have to tell everybody U miss not having a father....we D̶̲̅Øη wanna know boy!!
Re: True Discovery by kpolli(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2012
Sorry to say, this poster just said the truth. . .

1 Like

Re: True Discovery by Ozioma49(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2012
@poster,your very right about it all it just seems like some peoples(the 80%) life evolve around nairaland that they go about raining insults on people just cos they don't agree with them on an issue.

1 Like

Re: True Discovery by Killz3(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2012
UcLloyd: this a forum, incase ur boyish brain didn't tell U, NL ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ a public entity, U didn't have to tell everybody U miss not having a father....we D̶̲̅Øη wanna know boy!!
You have a father. But he's an idi[i]o[/i]t! And he passed his idiotic genes to you! Now, look at the thread you started and tell me who else would be capable of such stupidity except the son of an idi[i]o[/i]t. . . You should be proud! wink

Now you know this is a forum and you opened his thrash? You are a what? A FOOL! Cheers!
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

You have a father. But he's an idi[i]o[/i]t! And he passed his idiotic genes to you! Now, look at the thread you started and tell me who else would be capable of such stupidity except the son of an idi[i]o[/i]t. . . You should be proud! wink

Now you know this is a forum and you opened his thrash? You are a what? A FOOL! Cheers!
too bad U didn't have a father...U don't have to blame anybody, blame ur mother that can't close her itching Hole...anu like U
Re: True Discovery by Mynd44: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2012
slimyem: you don dey madt!
is your brain so filled up with shite that you still cant understand the above?
ugh! angry angry angry
Can you blame him? He has been living off food even bacteria will not touch all his life
Re: True Discovery by UcLloyd: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can you blame him? He has been living off food even bacteria will not touch all his life
see how retarded U are! U must have attended a public school...illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Mr. Right / Husbands / OAU Bans Kissing And Intimate Activities Between Couples In Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.