Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Bermuda Triangle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Bermuda Triangle (889 Views)

Bermuda Triangle "Mystery" Solved? / 10 Shocking Facts About The Bermuda Triangle!! / All About Bermuda Triangle And Its Top 7 Theories.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bermuda Triangle by Goshen360(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2007
Hi NL,

Just stumble on a mystery in my recent online research - The Bermuda Triangle. It is the greatest
modern mystery of our supposedly well understood world: a region of the Atlantic
Ocean between Bermuda, Miami, Florida, and San Juan, Puerto Rico, where disappearances of ships and planes not only continue but continue to defy explanation.

After my research, i have decided to join the research team inorder to unvail the lost mystery and come out with an outstanding solution to the mysterious disappearances. Interested nairalanders to please join me to unvail this mystery of our time.

www.bermuda-traingle.org

Re: The Bermuda Triangle by PDF: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Scholarship For Polytechnic Student / Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 / Oau Past Post-ume Questions For 1,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.