Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance (839 Views)

Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do / How Do Know If Boy Ȋ̝̊̅§ A Virgin / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by UcLloyd: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2012
Killz, after observing his bogus English in his pursuit to woo NL Ladies with it, forgetting that gone are those days when MEN use Outdated Big Grammar to impress a lady. Anyway, I wasn't expecting much from that Arrow, I blame the fact that his step-dad still force him to read Eze Goes To School n Macmilliam English.

Killz, Ur a waste of Earth Space...Olodo
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by Mynd44: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2012
Another man lover seeking attention. Guy if you are his angry at someone else and you can't touch him why not just get yourself a good rope and find the strongest tree in your backyard
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by UcLloyd: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Another man lover seeking attention. Guy if you are his angry at someone else and you can't touch him why not just get yourself a good rope and find the strongest tree in your backyard
If you are too bored and the internet couldn't help out, why not go and wan.k urself to death...see who's talking...ur worse than Killz sef...original anu
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by Mynd44: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2012
UcLloyd: If you are too bored and the internet couldn't help out, why not go and wan.k urself to death...see who's talking...ur worse than Killz sef...original anu
Atleast I am not the person who is so frustrated with his life that he opened another a thread just to get the attention of aother guy. Man loving slowpoke
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by UcLloyd: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Atleast I am not the person who is so frustrated with his life that he opened another a thread just to get the attention of aother guy. Man loving slowpoke
and U took upon urself to trace ♏♈ other thread where Killz was being a Child! I think U just described urself...man lover! smh!
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by itiswell1(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by UcLloyd: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2012
it is well: Rubbish
and who ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ deceiving U that it ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ well with U smh! Another mishap
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by xynerise: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2012
UcLloyd: Killz,

Killz, Ur a waste of Earth Space...Olodo
And you are waste of spe'rm undecided
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by xynerise: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2012
Guy get a life
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by WebSurfer(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2012
psychosss
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by UcLloyd: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2012
xynerise: Guy get a life
right after U
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by Dyt(f): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2012
cheap way of gettin noticed
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by Goldieluks: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2012
How is this topic romantic? "quoting killz". shocked angry
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2012
u mind sexkillz.that guy too dull oooo.he suppose know say the right way to woo a typical naija babe na too pamper her with money grin grin.quoting a naija babe na grammer i wan chop? grin grin
Re: Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance by Goldieluks: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2012
lefulefu: u mind sexkillz.that guy too dull oooo.he suppose know say the right way to woo a typical naija babe na too pamper her with money grin grin.quoting a naija babe[b] na grammer i wan chop?[/b] grin grin
grin grin grin

(1)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Husband/ Boyfrd/spouse Etc Is A Rapist. / What Are D Good Qualities U Would Like Ur Future Hubby/wifey To Have? / Choice Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.