Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1085 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
please mods don't make this topic front page. i just need a few answer.

well before i was very naive and clueless about men , i was also very shy and weak.
i bump into two different guys who tried to sleep with me.luckily i was too shy ,to see the first one. the second one trapped me and manipulate me into giving him a Mouth Action, i cried for hours after.

i just left without saying nothing, i never showed my anger to the second one, i pretended i was okay,when i was not.each day i held in this anger , i have even made plots in my mind to murder him. i try the forgive forget method,but i just cannot forget. i can't talk to him now because i blocked him.plus it will be stupid to re add him on twitter.b4 i blocked him he has asked me to come see him again but i always made excuses on why i couldn't . i never said no cause i wasn't strong enough back then to say no.

the question is how do i get over this.

i am scared that one day if i ever see him, i may end up taking the anger that i held on for so long,and kill him with the closes available object infront of everybody . i have images like tht all the time in my head and i enjoy them,but i hate that the fact i would like to do that.

unfortunately we go to the same school,but by gods luck i have not seen him since the only one time we met.

i really want to get rid of this anger,before i do something stupid.

each day i wonder should i have yelled at him, told him how i feel.
Re: What Should I Do? by izeek(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
You can choose to let it go, or holdup that anger and do somethinf "silly" like u said.

However I must let you knw that its ur choice and u'r responsible for ur actions.......wch includes sucking him by the way!
Re: What Should I Do? by WebSurfer(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2012
Murder, just 4 a kiss? Hell no,, you sound evil
Re: What Should I Do? by doeeyed: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
Doll, I abeg u o!!,
Please make u no commit murder o.
Simply not worth it.
U feel violated, yes, reporting as ra..pe may not necessarily help if u r in Naija.

Talking it through wt a counsellor or trusted friend may help.

But pls stop this ulcer getting deeper in your soul. Exhale and let go!!
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
you're just suffering from PSTD, Post Sucking Traumamatic Disorder or you're prolly deranged. u berra put yourself together before you chop off his shaft
Re: What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
izeek: You can choose to let it go, or holdup that anger and do somethinf "silly" like u said.

However I must let you knw that its ur choice and u'r responsible for ur actions.......wch includes sucking him by the way!

your right it was my choice,but he yelled and yelled at me. and wouldn't leave unless i did it.i was scared, shy,and manipulated. didn't know what i should do.didn't even know about guys back then.i told him NO,but he wouldn't listen,he just kept on yelling.

he made me feel weak and now i want to show him i am not weak anymore.he was strong i was not. now i want to make him the victim.

i want to let go,but it just keeps on occurring, i just never knew someone could be so evil to do such a thing to a sweet person. i wanna show him i will not be a victim anymore.

i told him to stop but he didn't,he said to just tell him i did,but he didn't stop. i made many excuses as possible for him to stop.but he didn't stop

to the point that i just lost all feelings in my body and did not care what happened to me.

i blamed myself for awhile not until someone on nairaland. told me it wasn't my fault,and that i was just not use to being in situations like that,so i didn't know what to do at the time.
Re: What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2012
tiniyata: you're just suffering from PSTD, Post Sucking Traumamatic Disorder or you're prolly deranged. u berra put yourself together before you chop off his shaft

i want to chop off his shaft
Re: What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
doe-eyed:
Doll, I abeg u o!!,
Please make u no commit murder o.
Simply not worth it.
U feel violated, yes, reporting as ra..pe may not necessarily help if u r in Naija.

Talking it through wt a counsellor or trusted friend may help.

But pls stop this ulcer getting deeper in your soul. Exhale and let go!!

thank you i will try that. i am planning to see a counselor this week.

i will exhale, i am even going to church a lot. i am asking god to help me get through.
Re: What Should I Do? by Killz3(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
What tha fcck exactly is romantic about this. . . undecided You regret a BJ, so what? Murder him and see if your figure 8 shape, nice arss and hips will not rot in kirikiri. . . Bullshit!
Re: What Should I Do? by slimyem: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
m here wondering how a girl can be forced to a bj when a gun isnt pointed at her or a knife about to slit her throat.

Anyways,if you end up hurting him or doing something really crazy,you'd be selling a piece of yourself to the devil and you'll never get it back.

Talk to over with someone trusted and you'll heal in time.
No man is worth all the trouble you are putting yourself through.
Seriously!
Re: What Should I Do? by Excelboi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
Op, what of if the guy as 4cked u,wat will u have done? Nonsense poster
Re: What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
See bullshitzzz

drink mouthwash den undecided undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by kelz88(f): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2012
Why didn't you just bite his dickkk?? How old are you?! You should know better!
Re: What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2012
kelz88: Why didn't you just bite his dickkk?? How old are you?! You should know better!

biting would be a bad idea when you know he is very capable of beating you. 19 it was my first date my first encounter with a guy i was not related to alone.

how could i have known better if i have never been told or taught about these situation. boys were never a discussion in my household, i was quiet so i didn't make much frds to know of these things. i was just misinformed.

tv shows are also misleading it wasn't a happy ending like the tv shows.

even the bible screwed me over, god said to not judge i didn't judge. i gave him a chance , i trusted him. he forced himself on me. i said stop but he didn't listen.

i advice african parents to not be scared of talking about boys and sex with their daughters.if they had told me about these types of guys i wouldn't of been so confused or misinformed.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2012
~Killz~:
Murder him and see if your figure 8 shape, nice arss and hips will not rot in kirikiri.
simple & short!
Re: What Should I Do? by kelz88(f): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2012
OP, ok now I don't believe you. Even at 5 I didn't need anyone to tell me wagwan. Leave Bible out of this. . . It doesn't say you should follow every guy you see. . . . About "don't judge" lmao!! If he beats you beat him back. . . . Or will you turn the other cheek like your Bible tells you to?!
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2012
Op, you should be thankful he did not ra[i]p[/i]e you. What is done is done. Just like you cant unscramble scrambled eggs, you cant undo your actions. As much as you might hate yourself for giving him a BJ, you have to get over it and move on. NO need wallowing in the past instead focus your mind on preventing another future occurrence.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2012
kelz88: Why didn't you just bite his dickkk?? How old are you?! You should know better!

shocked shocked eeeeeeeek! Does not sound like a very good idea.
Re: What Should I Do? by jebbi: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
Watever happened in the past is past. Loosen up, let go and thank God it wasn't a case of rape. However I believe d guy deserves all you have in stock for him but its not worth it.
Re: What Should I Do? by SAFO(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
lovelydoll:

biting would be a bad idea when you know he is very capable of beating you. 19 it was my first date my first encounter with a guy i was not related to alone.

how could i have known better if i have never been told or taught about these situation. boys were never a discussion in my household, i was quiet so i didn't make much frds to know of these things. i was just misionformed.

tv shows are also misleading it wasn't a happy ending like the tv shows.

even the bible screwed me over, god said to not judge i didn't judge. i gave him a chance , i trusted him. he forced himself on me. i said stop but he didn't listen.

i advice african parents to not be scared of talking about boys and sex with their daughters.if they had told me about these types of guys i wouldn't of been so confused or misinformed.

It was for him . . . . . Bada bing
Re: What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
kelz88: OP, ok now I don't believe you. Even at 5 I didn't need anyone to tell me wagwan. Leave Bible out of this. . . It doesn't say you should follow every guy you see. . . . About "don't judge" lmao!! If he beats you beat him back. . . . Or will you turn the other cheek like your Bible tells you to?!

lol i am afraid beating him would get me into the hospital.

you probably have a strong personality,i didn't.plus i had a big crush on him, at the same time i wasn't strong and i was very passive,my parents were over protective of me and always made my decisions.it was just being misinformed

but i am okay now, i learn my mistakes and i am moving on.i am sure to never allow it again and if i ever see him again i will just ignore him.
Re: What Should I Do? by lovelydoll: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
omg ,thank you all,and everyone who helped me.

i am feeling so much better , all i needed was to talk it out with someone or something.keeping quiet was a bad idea,for me and it was probably killing me inside.
so today is the last time i will ever complain about it and next time i will be more smart.i learned from my lesson and probably deserved it for not knowing to much.

i am also thankful for not losing my virginity to him and him allowing me to keep my clothes on.

bye bye now thread has died.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
Good.

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read / 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice / Rules That Guys Wish Girls Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.