Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos (8246 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by Chimezie198(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
Has anyone claimed responsibilty? Just as Taliban always do when NATO or US chopper crashes.
Was it a technical problem?
It should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by akinmax: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
11.:
@ feelamong:
I know These Boko guys have surface to Air Anti Aircraft Missiles......

Now they have Hit a DIG of Police and other senior officers!!

@ Bawss You know this how?

You have to be a member of Boko Haram or an intelligence officer to know this, either way the sensible thing to do is wait till facts are presented before you start displaying your 'knowledge'.

A tragedy occurs and people want to score points instead getting their facts right.I agree with you 100%.feelamong , has a case to answer, his choice of language is fishing or what is he trying to pass across[b]
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by dadicvila(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ayowumie:

DIG and 2 other officers.

I think the crash is as a result of poor maintenance cos the chopper looked haggard and i dont think it was maintained properly.
I just thank God it didnt fall on my crib and neither did it fall on any house.
something must be wrong with you,did you see the chopper b4 it took of??how can you say it looked haggard b4 take off??how did you arrive at that conclusion??
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by solomto(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
begwong: @solomto,i guess you are aamong the notorious armed robbery gang John Haruna dealt with while a CP in your state.
your father is an armed robber and you are a notorious arm robber too.
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by begwong: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
solomto: your father is an armed robber and you are a notorious arm robber too.
Speak no evil of the dead ok? from your assertions, you are definately from a regal family of concentrated armed robbers!
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by moshoodn(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nicolas N.:
TB Joshua spoke about this.
hnmmmmmm humorous
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by moshoodn(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
begwong: Speak no evil of the dead ok? from your assertions, you are definately from a regal family of concentrated armed robbers!
I know you didn't start this but pls no insults.
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by ijigbamigb(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
RIP Officers...

cry cry cry cry Nigeria and SO SO bad news
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by solomto(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
begwong: Speak no evil of the dead ok? from your assertions, you are definately from a regal family of concentrated armed robbers!
nemesis wl fish u and ur father out one day.
Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by Emma4christ(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2012
youngies: ^^Not war.

I think it may have been an accident.
May God have mercy on us ooo,plane crash dis year?
Stop spreading rumours cheesy

Re: JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos by Emma4christ(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2012
Only God knws d cause of d crash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do you Reject Torn Or Faded Naira note? / Power Generation Drops By 1,074MW To 3,443MW / We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.