Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. (1702 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by luka1981(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
join me to beg seun to return nairaland to its formal way. thanks.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by 9janinja1(f): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
lol thats what i thought as well but some features are actually ok like the 'like' feature but others *sigh*. embrace change my friend. only constant thing.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by avenza: 5:55am On Mar 15, 2012
i like the new features, but there are some certain things that i dont like, i prefer it to be on tabular form , as it was, cos it makes it easy to view, and they should modify the search, section to a particular section not the whole nairaland
thanks.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by Vicjustice: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2012
Maybe because i'm not yet used to this new feature, but to be honest, i found this new look somehow not appealing
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by Vicjustice: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2012
No way!!! I just tried the "search" to look for a thread that i needed to post a comment on, but the search result is horrible. angry sad
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by frank94(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
I prefer the former one than this.this new Naira land is confusing some how,is better to go back to the former one.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by imperiouxx(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2012
Sure thats what I said in the USA thread. Damn this new nairaland. I pity those with uncountable post count, we no dey see their powerful post count again ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by imperiouxx(m): 1:43am On Mar 16, 2012
Though, change occurs gradually.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2012
angryI know change is good at times but this new nairaland is not user friendly, I miss the old Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by tpia5: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2012
I pity those with uncountable post count, we no dey see their power post count again ooo

abi oo.

everybody is a newbie and a virgin now.

we all did that hymenoplasty thingy and now have never seen man talkless date before.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by luka1981(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
so what feature are you people talking about that is added to NL. no good search engine, no clear specification, nothing. very soon NL will start loosing everything, unless we have a change and go back to the old NL.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by juzme: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2012
I think the threads should be better in a table format that is well aligned just like the previous alignments. I think this current arrangement is not user friendly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by Bankwo7(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2012
OPERATION REVERSE BACK!!!
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by collinsfbi(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2012
luka1981: so what feature are you people talking about that is added to NL. no good search engine, no clear specification, nothing. very soon NL will start loosing everything, unless we have a change and go back to the old NL.

Maybe!

Gbammm over and out
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by imperiouxx(m): 3:26am On Mar 20, 2012
To be serious, the arrangement isn't user friendly, hard to navigate, unprofessional and one can't quote two posts. Many international forums I know have a lots of professional touches, none is badly arranged like this. This is more of wap style for java phones. Well, we can call this Made in Naija... Good people, great thinking grin grin
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by amykelly: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
This new nairaland is crappy joooo!!! I prefer the old one abeg! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Please change it back!!!!! It makes my eye hurt!! undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by newacca: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
where is [b]TRAVELLING TO CANADA2 [/b]thread?
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by collinsfbi(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2012
newacca: where is [b]TRAVELLING TO CANADA2 [/b]thread?

Justwise pls answer newacca, because I am sure you know.

Gbamm over and out
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by justwise(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2012
collinsfbi:

Justwise pls answer newacca, because I am sure you know.

Gbamm over and out

https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2/11#10056118
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by collinsfbi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2/11#10056118

@justwise, Indeed baba e lo bi e lol
@newacca, 10/10 ur question has been answered.

Gbamm over and out
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by newacca: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
collinsfbi:

@justwise, Indeed baba e lo bi e lol
@newacca, 10/10 ur question has been answered.

Gbamm over and out

thanks a bunch.
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by tpia5: 4:50am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by Peterson1993(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
You guys are complaining while nairaland is fast becoming one of the greatest websites in the world. Probably would be among top 50 websites in the world in two years time. Yes, nairaland does'nt have the perfect design but far above some other with a more than perfect design. The dude knows what he is doing. It is not all about the look but sucess. And only a suitable look can bring success embarassed

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. by Piyke: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2012
Peterson1993: You guys are complaining while nairaland is fast becoming one of the greatest websites in the world. Probably would be among top 50 websites in the world in two years time. Yes, nairaland does'nt have the perfect design but far above some other with a more than perfect design. The dude knows what he is doing. It is not all about the look but sucess. And only a suitable look can bring success embarassed

I agree with all you said except the part in bold. Looks is everything, its part if your brand. To say the truth, I have been on a couple of fora while I agree that NL is a force to reckon with and that Seun is certainly a genius, I have to say that NL 1.0 is better to NL 2.0 in terms of layout. The followed, following tabs are definitely very good. If you doubt what I'm saying google online forums and assess the layouts of what you find in terms of ease access and tell me what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Silver Coins / Nigerians Spend More Time On Bet9ja Than Any Other Site Daily (2017 Ranking) / Who Need Her For House Maid/help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.