Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (8512 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by mukina2: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan has described the death of four senior police officers in an helicopter crash in Jos, the Plateau State capital, northcentral Nigeria, today as as an “unfortunate and a temporary setback especially at this time that all security forces are making concerted efforts to guarantee security throughout the country”.

In a statement issued on his behalf by Reuben Abati, his spokesperson on Wednesday, the President said he “received with utmost sadness the tragic news of the death of senior police officers in a helicopter crash today in Jos, Plateau State”.

“President Jonathan commiserated with the families of the bereaved and the Police High Command, urging them to take consolation in the fact that these fine officers died in the course of national assignment,” added the President.

“The President prayed that Almighty God will accept the souls of the deceased and grant the nation the fortitude to bear this national loss,” he concluded

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/14/jonathan-mourns-police-officers-killed-in-helicopter-crash/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Sike(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
. . . As Usual.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by mimima(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
hissssssssssssssssssssss
may God have mercy
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by anishe(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
Atleast GEJ is performing in this regard. My heart goes to the families left behind.

So many things need to be fixed in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by eugoala(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
What A̶̲̥̅ sad news today again,who Ȋ̝̊̅§ the next  die asked the fox? May their soul rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ perfect peace,Amen
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Delible(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
Thank God. God has started working. ;DThank God. God has started working.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by musulumi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
Who is claiming responsibility for this malicious act this time? Let's wait n see
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by cynthiafred67(f): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sad news.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Johnsinia(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
My frnd stop mournin n act as a man.r u nt d presdnt or sud we start lukin 4 anoda
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Deiok(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
sad indeed cause we just lost one of the very few helicopter and their security operators we have.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by chakula: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided kiss undecided[b][/b]sad indeed cause we just lost one of the very few helicopter and their security operators we have.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Obinoscopy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
There might be more than what meets the eyes. Something is fishy somewhere. I had expected GEJ to request for a full investigatio into the circumstances that led to the crash. Anyway its not late, I hereby call on GEJ to investigate into the incidence that led to the crash and act accordingly angry
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by ZUBY77(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
I am not suprised. That is all he has been doing since he became president. Comiserating and mourning. Blood suckers

1 Like

Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
Who knows how many people the DIG has killed abi no be the same nigeria police with stories of accidental discharge and illegal killing everyday ? Abegi
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by purplekayc(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
I heard right now that there was a deputy inspector of police on board and he lost his life right now on BBC
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by purplekayc(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
I heard right now that there was a deputy inspector of police on board and he lost his life right now on BBC
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by joe4christ(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2012
[size=15pt]How short indeed is the memory of man that they could forget so easily.
Have you all forgotten T.B JOSHUA's prediction about this?
Go figure out. This goes a long way to show that nigerians are not realy praying as they ought to, cos he said it could be averted if only nigerians would pray.
God have mercy!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by joe4christ(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
Delible: Thank God. God has started working. ;DThank God. God has started working.

You realy must be high on something...

Aluta continua!
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Slizbeat(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
R.I.P
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by kristiansmart: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
That is all he has been doing since he became president.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by djay4: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
Jos has a lot of supporters of boko haram. That plane was gun down by them. Proper investigation need to be carried out and findings made public....
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
ZUBY77: I am not suprised. That is all he has been doing since he became president. Comiserating and mourning. Blood suckers

Exactly the same thing was going through my mind. Seems that's all he does these days. God bless the dead.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by lucrecia: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
May their soul rest in peace.God pls we need U̶̲̥̅̊Я intervention!
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Abuloma80(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
Lord have mercy! On the ground hijack, suicide bombing, kidnapping....

On the sea killings, capsize, piracy...and now in the air plane crashing.....

Which way Nigeria? Can it survive all these?
[color=#770077][/color]angry angry angry cry cry cry cry
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by mekaboy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
SEEMS LIKE THE DEVIL WANTS TO MAKE THE NORTHERN NIGERIA HIS HEADQUARTERS IN AFRICA, BUT WE REFUSE HIM AND HIS FORCES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN .
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
The only thing my President has been doing since he assumed power is mourn and he's very good at it but thats not what we want. We want action not talk or mourn, why mourn when you can actually prevent the reason behind it?
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by 1025: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
Joe de mourner. if anyone has Bible, let that one see the book of Proverbs 29 : 2. this passage says; WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS IS IN POWER, THE PEOPLE REJOICE BUT WHEN THE WICKED IS IN AUTHORITY, THE PEOPLE MOURN.
i am from Imo state and i can authoritatively tell you that since this particular name came on board, nigerians have never known happiness but mourning all through.
you can't find a day without at least 20 ppl dying carelessly in nigeria.
who said the population of this country will not be reduced to half before the end of this 4 yrs?
now he wants to put a law that will make strikes difficult in nigeria to enable him take decissions that will kill us.
Re: GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos by pamanze: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2012
They ve been killed again by those witches again ha God save us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors / NBS Report: Lawan Says Nigeria Is Not Doing Badly / Osinbajo, Falana Okay Journalists’ Coverage Of Virtual Court Hearings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.