Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) (6784 Views)

How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. / JUMIA, Please Refund Me, My Experience... / MTN Refund My Money!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
Do you know how ridiculous it is to actually send a text message & the text doesn't deliver and they charge you for it? Immediately you press send on your phone you get charged and when the text doesn't deliver MTN should refund me my money. Though it is as litlle as 10naira but if you steal 10 naira in Nigeria, you will get killed by mobs or even police themselves? Seriously I wonder why this mobs don't attack 1 billion naira thieves looting our treasury? On a more angry note. MTN refund me my 10 Naira.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by tonardo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
sorry' try sue them.......

2 Likes

Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Killz3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
This is officially the funniest title i've ever seen on NL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But op has a point though. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by mashnino(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
oga you talk tru jare...i can't even count how much they have eaten from me
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by phuckNL: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
I don't think it is funny at all. 10 naira is not little. If they steal 10naira from 50 million subscribers, what does that amount to? 1/2 a billion.. So the OP has every right to be angry. By the way this new look naira land sucks like hell. Change the font color abeg! What crap is this!!
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dat's hw all dis network provider are surcharging us jare, I can't remember d amount of money mtn has STOLEN 4rm me. D other time I sent a page message on glo, dey removed money for 2 pages and dey did'nt deliver the message until evening when I've already resend it through another network, all naija networks sucks jere.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by FEMARY1: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hehe.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by uniqueren(f): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2012
U are ryt jawe esp mtn....anyway i don complain tire but i don swear say anyhow wey i fit steal from mtn i wnt tink twice....weda na promo o, free browsing o... I no fit cari last joor.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
Lmaooooooo.... Baba welcome to Naija
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Rhymez(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
I will never forget the treasure hunt promo that I spent up to N2000 texting nonsense thing. They will ask u to text "WIN" to go for d draw and they will charge N100 per text. The next thing they will send to u is text "GO" to win. I text up till 20 times and nothing. Thieves.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by sylve11: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
Rhymez: I will never forget the treasure hunt promo that I spent up to N2000 texting nonsense thing. They will ask u to text "WIN" to go for d draw and they will charge N100 per text. The next thing they will send to u is text "GO" to win. I text up till 20 times and nothing. Thieves.

true, but atleast rhey didn't force u to send sms.

@ op i feel u on this, they don't care if it get deliver or not, u r even lucky u didn't send it other network, e.g glo; ur 15 naira for just lost like that.

i am tired of mtn with their cheats. angry angry angry cool
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by dubem3(m): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2012
you know, there was a time long ago when money for failed text messages used to be returned but i guess naija is some kind of utopia for them... With the passing of each day, they discover more and more improper things they could do and go scot free. Which business man no one make money?

Its not funny though... But then, what in naija has ever been done right? you know, there was a time long ago when money for failed text messages used to be returned but i guess naija is some kind of utopia for them... With the passing of each day, they discover more and more improper things they could do and go scot free. Which business man no one make money?

Its not funny though... But then, what in naija has ever been done right?
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by korrej(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2012
Na wa o, dis network providers go don chop money tire mine included.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by bulksms247(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2012
Oga Sorry o. Take heart
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by eghost247(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2012
go to mtn office
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Balyz: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2012
I cant remember when i stopped even noticing
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by ayobase(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2012
MTN?
No be today o!
I dey suffer for there hands well well!

bennyraz: Do you know how ridiculous it is to actually send a text message & the text doesn't deliver and they charge you for it? Immediately you press send on your phone you get charged and when the text doesn't deliver MTN should refund me my money. Though it is as litlle as 10naira but if you steal 10 naira in Nigeria, you will get killed by mobs or even police themselves? Seriously I wonder why this mobs don't attack 1 billion naira thieves looting our treasury? On a more angry note. MTN refund me my 10 Naira.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Fourcade(m): 1:36am On Mar 15, 2012
This is funny.i feel the Op's plight.it happens at times.Not önly Mtn-all Networks!.
You should check your T-fare o while heading to their office.lol
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by kombats: 1:58am On Mar 15, 2012
na 2day e dey happen
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by adokhai(m): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2012
Dats naija for u were anything goes
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by johnstar(m): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2012
Nice trend bro grin, fumny jokes....ℓ☺ℓ.. tongue, Ūя̲̅ moni don go b dat Ω̴α , or call der customer care
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by ITbomb(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2012
Maybe its time to change to airtel and text for N1 and N5 to other networks includin mtn
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2012
bennyraz: Do you know how ridiculous it is to actually send a text message & the text doesn't deliver and they charge you for it? Immediately you press send on your phone you get charged and when the text doesn't deliver MTN should refund me my money. Though it is as litlle as 10naira but if you steal 10 naira in Nigeria, you will get killed by mobs or even police themselves? Seriously I wonder why this mobs don't attack 1 billion naira thieves looting our treasury? On a more angry note. MTN refund me my 10 Naira.
Very correct, ℓ̊ honesty think we should gather ourselves and file a class action suit for N10bn.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2012
Rhymez: I will never forget the treasure hunt promo that I spent up to N2000 texting nonsense thing. They will ask u to text "WIN" to go for d draw and they will charge N100 per text. The next thing they will send to u is text "GO" to win. I text up till 20 times and nothing. Thieves.
Am so sure u don't live in Lagos..So u fell 4 such cheap scam
Y nt ask Urself afta all dis years of there promo... Av u ever met someone u know that av one those mouthwatering prices they always list
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2012
But looking @ it from this angle.. If u give Ur kid N100 as T-fare to help deliver a mail for u, he gets to d destination could nt find d person, of course he ll return home... Will u still ask him for d T-fare u gave him
N.B-- am not supporting MTN oooo... Cos we all know they are crap.. Just lookin @ d case frm anoda angle

1 Like

Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2012
lolll
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by blackwall(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2012
@poster abi u sef won try Atiku frnd style? Clim dia network pole and tell dem to call u d m.d . Lwkmd just #10 box u day halla
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by aieromon(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2012
This is the reason why I don't send messages from my MTN during the Xmas period.They won't deliver 80% of your sms and you'll still get charged for it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by Immaf1(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2012
Sorry for your loss now get this info incase your issue has not been resolved call the NCC Contact Centre on - 0800CALLNCC and your issue would be handled by NCC to get it sorted with MTN same to all other service providers and CDMA's. you may have to use a non qwerty phone to be able to easily dial the CALLNCC except if you can simply decode the alphabets under the letters off-hand. all the best. wink
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by saviola24: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2012
@mishaelomos, what you have said is the truth from human point of view, but looking at it from networking point of view, MTN should have programmed their billing system to only charge its subscribers if and only if the message is delivered. Not surcharging someone when the message is still in transit. There may be b d possibilities that either the receiver's phone is switched off since a month ago,or that the router wc is supposed to route the packets might be down, or that the base station was supposed to transmit signal from 1 telco to another is down. And you now go ahead to charge someone for a message not delivered.
Re: MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) by marcus1234: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huawei P30 Pro, P30 And P30 Lite Hands On Comparison Review + Price(photos) / Mtn(how To Check Yahoo Freely) / Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.