Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter (8697 Views)

Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2012
April fool
Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by polokor60(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
:Pfunny nigerians,most are atheist in their comfort zone but when kasala burst them go remember BABA GOD cool
Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by Afam4eva(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Do armed robbers still write letters in 2012? If na me i don run go another country. I no want use eye see armed robbers for my life.

@Ndidi
Did they eventually come?
Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by remoranger(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2012
@op so... What happened. Dem come?
Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by NaJoke2000: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
@OP,
Please write back to the robbers acknowledging the letter,
Secondly, notify them that you have your strategy in place. You will be waiting for them.
LOL!
Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by cvtg(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2012
jst that when you talk about security sometimes,people always refer to government that are busy sleeping with two eyes close,why not design a programm that will enable other estate learn from you and always tell the hoodloms that your estate is a no go area with modern technology,call city view global technology ltd and lets offer you way out about this mess,call 08183874943 or08027105531
Re: Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter by ndidibabe(f): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2012
afam4eva: Do armed robbers still write letters in 2012? If na me i don run go another country. I no want use eye see armed robbers for my life.

@Ndidi
Did they eventually come?
They didn't come o. Anyway, some peep said they don't normally come till like 3 months after writing such letter. I pray they die soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings? / I Need A Flatmate / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.