Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage (10822 Views)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
Debrief, cool ya mind and temper with a nice oldie song "Total eclipse of the heart by Bonnie Tyler". Cheiii. I no know how I take find this song again, cheiii after how many years the song still dey rock me crazy. embarassed kiss kiss kiss Good for kpekus(ehn enuff kpekus for you abeg, before oga ass to the one already there) especially when on top. lipsrsealed

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo?version=3"
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thank you Jenny Ma Loff. hmmm, Remain small loff for Mr. Kd too oh. This song na die
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
Did you cheat on him or slap him before all that sleeping in seperate rooms occured? Something would have certainly triggered that.
I get the feeling OP is not saying everything here.
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by spoilt(f): 5:35am On Mar 21, 2012
@ OP
What you need is a boyfriend. Geez! All this running after someone who has deliberately tuned out is real bu*lls*h**it.
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2012
Outstrip:

Rape ke. As if they have to tell him to assume the position. He is a willing victim grin grin grin

Rofl cheesy Hey be nice to Mr Outstrip, or we will petition him to collect the mountain and lactating goats he brought you last valentine, and then you will have nowhere to let your hair down again to watch the sun set tongue
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2012
BB ,this is one reason why I told you to stay off those drugs, when I told you about outstrip in our room, I never mentioned mountains, what I said was, she is busy assuming million and one positions like CC trying to please oga Outstrip to consider her Italian side holiday, watching the goats whilst sipping on rain water with straw.

Stop misquoting me and BTW she has no hair to let down, she is bald, stop misreading angry

But her Manchester and arsenal is super, that oga outstrip must be a strong man to still refuse till date. Those goods of hers can make a man miscalculate and sign a nice check for a RR evoque lipsrsealed
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will just love to see some kinda note as to why they wanna be friends or who they are . . . Lol, instead of just the name of the requester

I'm loving your wicked streak, and what better than to be able to tell them their reasons are not good enough and tell them you are in a generous mood and you give them one more chance to re-submit if they can come up with a better reason grin cheesy
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2012
jennykadry: BB ,this is one reason why I told you to stay off those drugs, when I told you about outstrip in our room, I never mentioned mountains, what I said was, she is busy assuming million and one positions like CC trying to please oga Outstrip to consider her Italian side holiday, watching the goats whilst sipping on rain water with straw.

Stop misquoting me and BTW she has no hair to let down, she is bald, stop misreading angry

But her Manchester and arsenal is super, that oga outstrip must be a strong man to still refuse till date. Those goods of hers can make a man miscalculate and sign a nice check for a RR evoque lipsrsealed

grin Jenny gerraway joo, you just made me fall down the stairs with laughter grin Thank God I was on the bottom wrung and did not lose my remaining one front teeth grin cheesy

Outstrip, I got your back here as usual, how dare Jenny poke fun at your fake teeth you are using to sip rainwater with a straw and what is wrong with the blinding glare bouncing off the top of your bald gorimapa head which can be seen from 10000 feet away ehn!

Don't worry I have got Jenny's medicine, she is sooooo getting it today grin Jenny e don tay when you nor well I swear grin
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
chaircover: Oya Bisi abeg show me the spell check o! & while you are there please explain what the friends function does cos Im getting requests and dont know what to do with them. better still open a new thread for us fuddy duddys "an idioots guide to the new nairaland" grin

You are right o! about facebook, my son came off it ages ago cos he compained that we his parents were on it. He even refused to link to us as his parents on FB. Awon omo aiye isin o leko rara and then he has the guts to be asking me for £40 to buy pencil trousers angry

Aunty Chaircover I have delivered your message, I did exactly as you told me, I did not add to it, I did not remove from it either lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/897423/new-nairaland-old-wap-phones#10441375
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
Amebo, your name na real BusyBody. Always the messenger. I remember you carrying your amebo self into a thread just to give Tpia a link of another thread where someone was yabbing her. After giving her the link and calling yourself a harmless messenger, I did not see you on that thread again. Always delivering trouble making messages grin grin

Ehn, stay here ooo. let outstrip catch you, me I have packed my bags to the Italian country side and I am presently listening to [b]Andre(wetin again? ehn let me consult with outstrip first before I type the wrong name grin ) [/b]sing whilst sipping on lemon lime and bitters and praying that I don't jam outstrip feeding her italian goats with rain water and grass. US is far from Italy, so I am safe there. grin cheesy

Outstrip check my armpit oooo, no hair there meaning I have not done or said anything wrong. grin

Outstrip: LMAO @ buy Van Vicker. Please abeg. I need to be serious right now and y'all are seriously distracting me. They will always promise heaven and earth o.

But really though why do men make all these promises when they want that thing. Maybe we should slip something in their drinks to make them constantly in the mood for it. LOL. The woman that comes up with that pill will be a billionaire. grin grin I have been trying to convince him to take a trip to Europe and I told him that watching goats in the italian country side while I sip non alchoholic wine and listen to [b]Andrea Bocelli [/b]in the distance sing me a love song would be the perfect thing. He told me that if I really wanted to see goats in the village he can just take me to a random village in Nigeria. Chai I have suffered. I need to step up my game.

Yea, I got it. Andrea Bocelli. Thanks Outstrip grin cool
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
Haaa, CC i fint'nt say anything oooo. I was only talking about the positions you have used to stretch ya body in the bedroom, can't you see how fit you look? gosh I envy your personal trainer. Please introduce the positions to me abeg, I need to tone my thigh muscles too. grin
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Outstrip(f): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
ENEMIES OF PROGRESS...................... Jenny leave me and my lactating goats alone. LMAO. I almost peed my pants when I saw lactating goats. You no well. You and BB. Jealousy. When I take this trip ehn. It will be my profile pic. Complete with Andrea Bocelli and my goats. Even the mountains in the country side. I will never live this down on nairaland. I know even if I put the pics up you will still say the mountains are from my mothers village LOL.
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
jennykadry: Amebo, your name na real BusyBody. Always the messenger. I remember you carrying your amebo self into a thread just to give Tpia a link of another thread where someone was yabbing her. After giving her the link and calling yourself a harmless messenger, I did not see you on that thread again. Always delivering trouble making messages grin grin

I just like being meticulous with everyone being put in their place . . .er. . .erm. . .I meant I like everything being put in its place, that's all lipsrsealed

For example, how can Blank tell you here to move on and you "forget" to respond, when you could have "politely" reminded her that she met you on the thread and should be the one to step aside lipsrsealed You should know better that it is rude to ignore people, so let this be the last time I tell you off angry
https://www.nairaland.com/893496/how-do-one-get-husband/1#10411062

Now where is that Agiboma who is always saying I never tell Jenny off, where is she so I can rub it in her face, haha there she is here busy turning a blind eye to Jenny's matter like I advised her grin https://www.nairaland.com/893587/would-u-accept-him-back#10406361

Ah Jenny I will be soooo happy the day you start listening to me like Agiboma, I tell ya grin

[s]If I see your two left legs anywhere near those 2 threads ehn[/s] grin
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
Una welldone ooo
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
chaircover:

BB if I catch the person that changed your medication. . . . . . angry angry

Na wah oh, why am I always doing all this charity work for this people that don't appreciate me and know my worth. I was doing my own thing jejely when Chaircover told to me to do her a favour and go and deliver a message to the lion's den, and cos na only the person wey send me I fear, I marched right ahead and managed to execute the mission successfully, I was even delirious with joy reading what Jennykadry wrote up there that I am more suited to being a messanger, because I am always on time and efficient, now Chaircover is here telling me she is gonna report me to the Head Matron to change my medication back to Jennykadry's type angry sad

I quit. Y'all should find another messanger joo angry cry

Outstrip: ENEMIES OF PROGRESS...................... Jenny leave me and my lactating goats alone. LMAO. I almost peed my pants when I saw lactating goats. You no well. You and BB. Jealousy. When I take this trip ehn. It will be my profile pic. Complete with Andrea Bocelli and my goats. Even the mountains in the country side. I will never live this down on nairaland. I know even if I put the pics up you will still say the mountains are from my mothers village LOL.

Carry go with your sexy fine self sipping rainwater flicking your bald head jare cheesy cheesy grin

Jenny don crase finish langtime, can't believe she even dug up the post too grin, don't worry ehn Outstrip I will deal with her once I can stop myself from bursting into laughter grin cheesy grin
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
dayokanu: Una welldone ooo

I know I said I quit my messanger job on NL cos all I get is grief and unappreciation, but I will make you an exception, so don't worry when Jenny and Chaircover and co comes back, I will warn them for you that you said you find their talks about tantric manoeuvres and kama sutra moves uncomfortable cos you are not into s.ex yet.

And don't worry, I will let them know you don't want your virgin mind and self to be corrupted lipsrsealed No wonder my pious self too was feeling uncomfortable on this thread tongue
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Outstrip(f): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2012
Chaircover not fair at all. Honestly my feelings are hurt. How can you join those market women. At least for the fact that I am out numbered. By the way is that an italian goat or a local Nigerian one.
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2012
Don't mind them Outstrip. I have got your back here. Infact I am the only one that's got your back here. BB will throw you under the bus to save her azz, so don't trust her.

@BB
Ehn, I see your handiwork. I refuse to start another trouble on those threads. Aproko grin Get thee behind me. Agiboma is a crace woman and I couldn't thank CC enough for posting what she posted on that thread, even though you came in and started supporting Agi again and I was too busy making a nice meal for oga kadry to even bother posting and supporting my beautiful CC who by the way has promised to donate her 14inches lipsrsealed to my charity cool. I have to tell you that CC was so right because AGY has never hidden the fact on this forum that she is so attached to her son and spending time with her son is the only thing that makes her happy hence CC reply. Any woman who is so attached to her son like that will show her daughter inlaw hell because she's living her life through her son's life and would find it very difficult coping if another woman comes and takes him away from her close bossom. Need I say more ehn.ehn? angry grin

[s]
I will think about not posting on Agy's thread[/s] grin as for blank, her replies showed me that she got my message, so there was no need replying to that. Haba sef, why would blank even mention the OP's other ID. The OP never came back on that thread again and I was never able to update my amebo diary. angry ehn people will not mind their business like I mind mine grin a well known female travel section poster posted with another ID on this section and I never called her out, you know why? because I cared enough to let her keep coming on here and giving us more info about her relationship cheesy grin
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2012
your husband is shagging another woman out there chikena. No real man sees the warm, naked body of his woman and ignores it to sleep in another room even if he pretends to be too angry to notice her. Forget, the dude is getting his pipe blown very well by someone else younger, smarter and more shapely than you.

On a more serious note - you did not tell us WHEN and WHY you both decided sleeping in separate rooms was a good idea. Was there a fight? Is he much much older than you are? Are you the untidy type who only bothers to clean up once in a blue moon (this is a particular pet peeve of mine; would rather sleep on the couch and woe betide you if i have to clean the room myself out of frustration)? Have you grown fat?
Re: Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2012
Outstrip: Chaircover not fair at all. Honestly my feelings are hurt. How can you join those market women. At least for the fact that I am out numbered. By the way is that an italian goat or a local Nigerian one.

You have correctly deduced that we are market women so why not trust Jenny and I, to be the best agent to procure the finest goat in the market for you, and we promise not to miscalculate, so why are you instead falling for the cheaptricks of chaircover who is trying to sell you a dog with horns superglued to its forehead, masqueraded as a goat, mschewww tongue

Hah, that's it, not helping you anymore, not defending you anymore, not siding with you anymore, I give up and wash my hands off totally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.