Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock (618 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / How Can You Know That You Are Following The Right Religion / Following The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
One of the main boasts of the Roman Catholic system is that they are the one and only true church on earth. After I came to know the Lord in 1989 I realized that the Roman Catholic Church was NOT EVEN PART of the TRUE church of Jesus Christ. I went through all of the traditions and rituals of the Roman Catholic system but I did not know the Lord Jesus Christ at all until 1989. They teach that a person is “born again” when they are baptized as an infant, but I know that is not true, because I was born again the biblical way, many years later through hearing the “incorruptible seed of the word of God” being preached. Peter wrote this:

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. (1 Peter 1:22-25)

Peter would be the first to tell you that he is not a rock, and he would be the first to point you to the true and only rock, which is Jesus Christ. In fact Jesus Christ was the very same “rock” which led the true children of Israel in Old Covenant (Testament) times.

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Yes, Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) and the spiritual rock which led the “fathers” of Israel all of those years. Until a person comes into contact with the REAL spiritual rock, which is Jesus Christ, they simply remain DEAD in their sins, and they are void of the everlasting life which God offers to all mankind. Jesus, NOT Peter, is the very cornerstone of the TRUE spiritual house of God, and entrance into that house is through a spiritual “new birth” better known as being “born again” of the Spirit! That is why I speak out against the false teachings of Rome like I do, because many are being led astray, and ultimately damned for eternity because they are not truly saved. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would have ended up in Hell, if I had not come to a knowledge of the truth though God’s Word!

The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. (Psalms 18:46)

For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me. (Psalms 31:3)

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. (Psalms 62:2)

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. (Psalms 62:6)

After I came to know the one and only rock of may salvation, the rosary beads and prayers to Mary stopped immediately. The religious medals, beads and trinkets were discarded and tossed in the garbage can. I knew that I did not need Mary or any other created human being to intercede for me, because I met the REAL Jesus Christ for myself. I was “born again” the REAL way, and I now LOVE the Word of God, because it is the TRUTH which set me free. Jesus Christ prayed to his Father in the following way:

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; (John 17:14-20)

True revival will come when the Pastors in the “Protestant” and “Evangelical” churches start speaking out against the false gospels of our modern day, and that would include the false gospel of Rome. The Lord will NEVER bless a UNITY with a false gospel, BUT he will in fact curse it!

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:8-10)

Pope Benedict and company need to repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, because the blood of untold millions is upon their hands, and upon the hands of all of those who work hand in hand with them.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:10-12)

Source
Re: Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock by numo86(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Frosbel you are right ooo...
But peter is also a rock..but Jesus d grander rock of d christian congregation....:-)...
The catholics most times outrightly do what Jesus hates but still stand on there grounds...it gets me wondering wether they have a bible...
They make mary there mediator thereby relieving Jesus off his office as mediator and high priest of Yahweh ........its just insane!!!!
Re: Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock by plappville(f): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thank you for posting, i hope all this Catholics will take thier time to read through this article. The truth is so clear facing them in thier face but they will keep blind eyes.
It is either u worship Christ in vain or u worship him in Truth by obedience to the law of Christ.

Pope Benedict and company need to repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, because the blood of untold millions is upon their hands, and upon the hands of all of those who work hand in hand with them.

These Popes are not fools, they know the truth, but ignores it intensionally.
Those who follow thier way are not forced. The bible is there to correct their steps if only they are willing.

(1) (Reply)

Theme:extravagant Love For Jesus / Rccg Employs 300 Nurses In Camp As Baby Boom Escalates.. / Judaizers Preach A Gospel Of Racism And Many Are Strongly Deceived By It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.