Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,038 members, 7,852,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

If I Dont Know My Girl Friends Schedule Does It Mean I Dont Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Dont Know My Girl Friends Schedule Does It Mean I Dont Care (695 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends / World Cup Rules For Wives/Ladies/Girl Friends‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Dont Know My Girl Friends Schedule Does It Mean I Dont Care by blankson: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2012
hi am 23yr old male international student studying abroad and am in my final year now, myself and my girlfriend have been going going out for about 5months now and she is a black american, i love her and i think she feels the same way for me too, but she said she doesnt see our relationship going anywhere on the long run because she thinks i dont care, when i asked her why she feels so, she said its because 1)i dont know her work schedule even though she told me more than once and i dont know her birthday even though she told me before. now my question is that if i dont pay attention to all those detail does that mean i dont care, i really need to know what to do cos its affecting us, and i cant even go for a summer trip in naija cos she is gonna ask me the big question 2)whats gonna happen to me(her) ...so guys wat shud i do, pls reply asap
Re: If I Dont Know My Girl Friends Schedule Does It Mean I Dont Care by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2012
Face your studies,that's what you should do.

5 months old relationship already giving you stress and the girl trying to make you center your whole life and time pussyfooting over her?

Hope you would have time for ya studies left?boy, don't forget why you went to the states. . . Get the degree and dough now, women would always be there once you've got both.
Re: If I Dont Know My Girl Friends Schedule Does It Mean I Dont Care by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2012
Do what she wants by trying to know her schedule and show more interest in her affairs. I think you should both be fine.

This should be in romance though, but i'm tempted to comment because i feel your pain.
Re: If I Dont Know My Girl Friends Schedule Does It Mean I Dont Care by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP
at least, it means that you dont care about THESE issues. funny how you are quick to say (after 5 months) that you "love" her but yet dont know her birth date or when she is free/available to meet. i am compelled to ask: what exactly do you pay attention to in your r/ship?!

(1) (Reply)

My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (3)! / Polygamous Husbands/wives,how Av U Been Coping / Do Looks Matter In Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.