Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (15762 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
jackpot u no dey shame, u dey blab because of stale puzzy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
ositadima1: actually i am using chnko n8, u are a real onye owo
i mana oyibo bu agbala; you're pardoned cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
ositadima1: jackpot u no dey shame, u dey blab because of stale puzzy
don't make me "insalt" your bow-legged fatherr angry tongue cheesy

he didn't do me anything smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
jackpot ur name alone speaks volumes, enough with dimwits
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by queensmith: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
The best advice i can give to the op is not to settle. If your still good at number crunching you have a chance. Take some training and gain experience in accounts. The job market is tough on everyone right now ,get as much exposure as you can so you can compete with the academics and thier upper grade degrees. smiley

And why are people starting on freecoacoa? If you dont like what she said move on, its a free forum. Kmt
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
jackpot: bro, nsi kpaa gi there tongue
No, but we are brothers regardless of our tribes.
I guess thats Igbo, right?
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by queensmith: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
I think the MENstrual cycles of the men on this thread have synced up. Got some serious tension taking it out on the poor girl. You should all pair up and take turns to rub each others bellies. That should relieve the stress.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
queensmith: I think the MENstrual cycles of the men on this thread have synced up. Got some serious tension taking it out on the poor girl. You should all pair up and take turns to rub each others bellies. That should relieve the stress.
My sister,most NL guys are damn crazy so they just don't get it,don't even bother your pretty head.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by lilkech(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Hehehecheesy,who sounds frustrated here?dude I'm unwinding here man,you sound too serious and like someone who has walked the whole of lagos for more than 10 years seeking for job to no availtongue,I'm not responsible for your miserygrin so please go jump from 3rd mainland bridge and end it all,that will give you the peace that has eluded your sorry life.smiley

i dont blame you at all, after all a deluded man will still end up buying you (even with all your certificates) and keeping you in his house to reproduce for his name.

its not a matter of posting trash and ending it with a smiley

dont think that because you are faceless here means you can spit out any kind of sentence. from your input here we all shall judge your maturity.

@op. 2 bad i had to derail your thread to 'type' sense into someones thick skull.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by icefish(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
@freecocoa Ʋ just turn ma serious tread to Ʋr private parlour ℓoℓ.....its all G̲̅σσϑ

Wana thank y'all for d comments I really appreciate....

am G̲̅σσϑ @ pratical works not d book like....
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
^guy, sure say you fit do Masters for Maths? Maths is my field too. .Lebesgue Measure, Functional, Gen Topology, Complex. If you can't panel-beat these courses well enough at first degree, i wonder how it'll be in M.Sc.

Pure Maths is terrible

I suggest you channel your energy towards Maths Education instead of Pure Maths. Who knows, you may be a champion there cos I bet you those edu guys don't know half of what we know.

Goodluck!
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
icefish: @freecocoa Ʋ just turn ma serious tread to Ʋr private parlour ℓoℓ.....its all G̲̅σσϑ

Wana thank y'all for d comments I really appreciate....

am G̲̅σσϑ @ pratical works not d book like....
I already said 'sorry' na,it wasn't supposed to get this far but i just don't let people intimidate me,they all wanted to shine with me so i had to act,once again I'm sorry,good luck smiley.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
Btw lilkech,you typed trash so don't feel like you made sense,just needed to let you know that,here's another smiley for you tongue.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
^don't mind d over-serious cunte of a guy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by icefish(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
@freecocoa № p we are cool ☺
@jackpot...I aint doin masters ιη maths wana change field enouf of d findin X ish
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayox2003:
No, but we are brothers regardless of our tribes.
I guess thats Igbo, right?
yea, ask around for it's meaning. Hehehe~ cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ositadima1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa the warrior princes
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
icefish: @freecocoa № p we are cool ☺
cocoa, shey i told you wink
@jackpot...I aint doin masters ιη maths wana change field enouf of d findin X ish
that's why I'm proposing Maths Education

to get your M.Sc.Ed, you only need education courses
M.Sc.Ed (Maths) = B.Sc Maths + education courses
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
icefish: @freecocoa № p we are cool ☺
Thanks,take care.

Jackpot,I no dey see am sef.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by icefish(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
@jackpot nah...wana do masters ιη either business or computa I guess
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
jackpot: cocoa, shey i told you wink
Yeah you did dear,thanks my friend.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
^Nothing mega. Na we we smiley
icefish: @jackpot nah...wana do masters ιη either business or computa I guess
chei, see scaredy cat shocked

oya come whisper me the CGPA they graduated you with cheesy

*brings ear closer* grin
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by lilkech(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2012
jackpot: ^don't mind d over-serious cunte of a guy

so you are her CLARK KENT and she is your LOUIS LANE

always at hand to clean up her sh1t

nice set up SUPERMAN

me and u no go get talk because of that coco useless rantings

make una 2 just relax dey act, we plenty wey dey watch una film
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm I apologized to OP not you o so you better don't get it twisted,if you want we can continue the fight but just not on this thread.tongue
Imagine this foetus calling for a fight.
No be me and you. Na you and your shadows go fight. Because posts on NL is free abi? Thats why you can make enough crayon comments **No wonder u dont buy recharge cards but prefer pure water on credit**

This girl is just too jobless. Left my device for about 3hrs and u're still trading ur time with something thats not important and not urgent. Just wondering how many carry-overs you have.
Had it been we were silent about your comments, u wouldnt have begged.
Grow up to atleast become an ant!
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by tanimola22: 12:38am On Mar 17, 2012
jackpot: ^guy, sure say you fit do Masters for Maths? Maths is my field too. .Lebesgue Measure, Functional, Gen Topology, Complex. If you can't panel-beat these courses well enough at first degree, i wonder how it'll be in M.Sc.

Pure Maths is terrible

I suggest you channel your energy towards Maths Education instead of Pure Maths. Who knows, you may be a champion there cos I bet you those edu guys don't know half of what we know.

Goodluck!

I completely disagree with you!!!!!There are many edu-math guys that can match sci-math guys. If you have not met them yet, that is fine. No problems. I have met many of them. If you said most edu-math guys don't know what sci-math guys know, that would be correct and fair. Your sweeping generalization forced me to respond to your statement.

The school where I did my own math, some (not most) edu-math guys were at par with some of us. There was this particular edu-math guy who forced many sci-math guys to respect edu-math people. Even one of our top math profs there in sci had to confess about the strong mathematical maturity of another edu-math student. At the university where I graduated, edu-math guys are not generally that bad. Some of them were just unfortunate to be edu-math students.

The only problem I see with edu-math people is low self esteem. Even their girls don't believe in them. They kept running after us the sci-math guys to help them prove that a set C is measurable grin or to explain to them one of the consequences of the Hahn-Banach extension theorem. As a sharp man, I did not hesitate to colonize one of them smileyPositive colonization, I meant.

T22

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 6:04am On Mar 17, 2012
tanimola22:

I completely disagree with you!!!!!There are many edu-math guys that can match sci-math guys. If you have not met them yet, that is fine. No problems. I have met many of them. If you said most edu-math guys don't know what sci-math guys know, that would be correct and fair. Your sweeping generalization forced me to respond to your statement.

The school where I did my own math, some (not most) edu-math guys were at par with some of us. There was this particular edu-math guy who forced many sci-math guys to respect edu-math people. Even one of our top math profs there in sci had to confess about the strong mathematical maturity of another edu-math student. At the university where I graduated, edu-math guys are not generally that bad. Some of them were just unfortunate to be edu-math students.

The only problem I see with edu-math people is low self esteem. Even their girls don't believe in them. They kept running after us the sci-math guys to help them prove that a set C is measurable grin or to explain to them one of the consequences of the Hahn-Banach extension theorem. As a sharp man, I did not hesitate to colonize one of them smileyPositive colonization, I meant.

T22
i get your drift

what I meant by saying they don't know half is that edu-maths guys only do half maths + half edu. You get?

They only take general courses. They don't do General Topology, Groups & Rings (Abs. Algebra), Measure. Before they do M.Sc in pure maths, they have to take those courses with pure guys in their final year or they completely register for PGD first. So you see, the gap isn't negligible smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2012
ayox2003:
No be me and you. Na you and your shadows go fight. Because posts on NL is free abi? Thats why you can make enough crayon comments **No wonder u dont buy recharge cards but prefer pure water on credit**

This girl is just too jobless. Left my device for about 3hrs and u're still trading ur time with something thats not important and not urgent. Just wondering how many carry-overs you have.
don't kill yourself over nothing, playa. There's no need for dat. I saw no harm in her statement. angry

Don't take your real-life frustrations to online characters, purleasee sad
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2012
lilkech:

so you are her CLARK KENT and she is your LOUIS LANE

always at hand to clean up her sh1t

nice set up SUPERMAN

me and u no go get talk because of that coco useless rantings

make una 2 just relax dey act, we plenty wey dey watch una film

kiss my hairy arse

seriously, you sound like someone who had written 30 job aptitude tests. Take your frustration elsewhere. There's no need for that, here.
tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2012
ayox2003:

Damn you must be very frustrated in real life,undecidedimagine your silly comeback,dude get over yourself and quit talking through your behind,if you think your posts had any impact then you are sitting on the longest thing ever,a reasonable fellow on this thread politely and maturely let me see what people find wrong in my post hence the apology,it had nada to do with your nonsense posts so roll up the trash you typed,smoke it and then choke to death tongue,i seriously don't give a rat's azzgrin,the fact that i said"sorry"to the OP doesn't mean you can come here spilling more trash and expect me to eat it,Hell effing NO,never done that and won't start with you BOZOsmiley.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by chukham(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2012
@freecoco, pls spare him. My dear, u will get a job. Bt u must go through a PGD program 1st b4 ur masters. Some even graduated wth attempted university. So cheer up and dont 4get God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu / LAUTECH: Makinde Approves 25 Percent Reduction In Tuition Fees / University Of Calabar 2010/2011 Post Ume!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.