Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Riddles For Great Minds - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles For Great Minds (6539 Views)

Riddles For The Night.. / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Brain Twisting Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddles For Great Minds by labaks(f): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
1) The people who make it don't want it. The people who buy it don't use it. The people who use it don't know it. What is it?

2) There are many doors and you are standing in the center. Each door has lions in it who are hungry for more than 100 years. How will you go in the doors?

3) I am the begining of eternity and the end of time and space. I am the begining of every end and the end of every place. What am i?

4) Whats greater than God, more evil than the Devil, poor people have it, rich people don't need it, and if you eat too much of it you will die. What is it?

5) I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?

6) Four members of a band are walking to a night concert. They decide to take a shortcut, but must cross a bridge. Luckily they have one flashlight. Because of the varying size of their instruments, it takes each member a different amount of time to cross the bridge - it takes the first person one minute, the second person two minutes, the third person five minutes and the fourth person ten minutes. They must cross the bridge in pairs, travelling at the slower speed so if the one minute person went with the ten minute person, it would take a total of ten minutes. Since there is only one flashlight, one person must come back across the bridge, then another pair can cross. They only have 17 minutes to cross the bridge and still get to the concert on time. What order should they cross to get everyone across and get to the concert?

ans needed ASAP....
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by dani1luv: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
labaks: 1) The people who make it don't want it. The people who buy it don't use it. The people who use it don't know it. What is it?

2) There are many doors and you are standing in the center. Each door has lions in it who are hungry for more than 100 years. How will you go in the doors?

3) I am the begining of eternity and the end of time and space. I am the begining of every end and the end of every place. What am i?

4) Whats greater than God, more evil than the Devil, poor people have it, rich people don't need it, and if you eat too much of it you will die. What is it?

5) I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?

6) Four members of a band are walking to a night concert. They decide to take a shortcut, but must cross a bridge. Luckily they have one flashlight. Because of the varying size of their instruments, it takes each member a different amount of time to cross the bridge - it takes the first person one minute, the second person two minutes, the third person five minutes and the fourth person ten minutes. They must cross the bridge in pairs, travelling at the slower speed so if the one minute person went with the ten minute person, it would take a total of ten minutes. Since there is only one flashlight, one person must come back across the bridge, then another pair can cross. They only have 17 minutes to cross the bridge and still get to the concert on time. What order should they cross to get everyone across and get to the concert?

ans needed ASAP....

1. A coffin
2. All the Lions are dead, after being hungry for 100years
3. You are "E"
4. Nothing; Nothing is greater than God or more evil than the devil. Poor people have nothing and rich people need nothing. And if you eat nothing you will die.
5. Marriage
6. First, the one minute person and the two minute person must cross the bridge, for a total of two minutes. Then the one minute person should come back with flashlight - total of three minutes. The five minute person and the ten minute person cross together next, making the total thirteen minutes. Now the two minute person goes back and (total now fifteen minutes) and gets the one minute person and they cross together bringing the total to seventeen minutes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Riddles For Great Minds by sutoboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
clap for IT!

pa pa papapa Dani!!!!
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by dani1luv: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
sutoboy: clap for IT!

pa pa papapa Dani!!!!
I dont need ya clap
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by labaks(f): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
Daniluv, u"r on point
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by Agybabe(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
i dey feel your
answers. you dey for point.
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by Exponental(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ poster, he probably copied d ans 4m where u copied it.
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by dani1luv: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
labaks: Daniluv, u"r on point

Agybabe:
i dey feel your
answers. you dey for point.
The power of google grin grin grin
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by dani1luv: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
Exponental: @ poster, he probably copied d ans 4m where u copied it.
ode!!
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by sutoboy(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2012
my precious clap?
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by hakunajay(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
why i love nairaland joke section? The main post is always dry but the replies are always hillarious!
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
dani1luv:

The power of google grin grin grin
ehn ehnn!! I tot as much! I was wondering when dani got so intelligent, cos he isn't tongue i knew its d work of google. Dani couldn't have done dat himself..... grin

1 Like

Re: Riddles For Great Minds by mikuz(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2012
booqee: ehn ehnn!! I tot as much! I was wondering when dani got so intelligent, cos he isn't tongue i knew its d work of google. Dani couldn't have done dat himself..... grin
booqee: ehn ehnn!! I tot as much! I was wondering when dani got so intelligent, cos he isn't tongue i knew its d work of google. Dani couldn't have done dat himself..... grin
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2012
^ Dude whats ur p?? You have problem in quoting or something? Or u simply don't know how to use nl2?? Ok see me tonight for lessons..... angry
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by mikuz(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2012
booqee: ^ Dude whats ur p?? You have problem in quoting or something? Or u simply don't know how to use nl2?? Ok see me tonight for lessons..... angry
like serious? my prayers have finally béen answered! would you like me using gold cirle or skin to skin during the lecture?
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2012
mumu.....!
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by dani1luv: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2012
mikuz: like serious? my prayers have finally béen answered! would you like me using gold cirle or skin to skin during the lecture?
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin okponu, use nylon na grin grin
Re: Riddles For Great Minds by mikuz(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2012
booqee: mumu.....!
yes, let me be your mumu grin

(1) (Reply)

"you See, She Crossed Her Legs: " / My Collections Of Funny Memes To Spice Ur Day / Please Start New Topic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.