Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? (2615 Views)

Immigration To Canada- The Winners / Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2006
Immigration to UK, US, Australia, Canada and others?
Take advantage of our knowledge on immigration law -[processes/requirements/applications].

We observe the highest professional standards and confidentiality.
For further enquiries look up:

http://corpusjurisnaija.com/
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2006
The UK Home Office has announced important changes with effect from 3rd of April 2006,   in the Immigration Rules .
The changes are on new requirements for those wishing to apply/remain in the UK.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2006
The British High Commission, Nigeria has announced that the lifting of the temporary suspension of visa services for first time visitors aged 18-30 will take effect on Friday 17 March 2006
Don't blow your chances of coming to the UK,
Don't rush to apply, ask for our Advice.

grin grin grin
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2006
who are us?

whats ur company name?
whats ur website
where is your office?
are u registered?
who are your patners?
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2006
We have a professional obligation to act in clients’ best interests and can be professionally disciplined for failure to do so.
We're offering our services to assist many in Nigeria who year in year have applied for various visas/others  on their own and were unsuccessful, losing valuable time and money.

Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by Seun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2006
What if we don't trust you. I mean, come on.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2006
Seun:

What if we don't trust you. I mean, come on.

Trust us.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by Seun(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2006
I don't trust you. All I know about you is your yahoo email address.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2006
lexjuris:

We are Qualified Lawyers and such information can only be disclosed on personal contact with us .
We `have a professional obligation to act in clients’ best interests and can be professionally disciplined for failure to do so.

if u are a qualified lawyer stating your "registered name and address is obvious in your best interest isnt it?

what are u actually qualified as whats ur oisc number?

why dont u have an office?

im really interest in ur service but how do i pay for the form?
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2006
LoverBwoy:

if u are a qualified lawyer stating your "registered name and address is obvious in your best interest isnt it?

what are u actually qualified as whats your oisc number?

why don't u have an office?

im really interest in your service but how do i pay for the form?
As  qualified legal practitioners , we need not register with The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).

Good luck.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2006
can i call your office, my client will like to discuss with you as she is not really computer literate
or you can pass your addresse so that i will bring her to your office

thanks
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2006
LoverBwoy:

can i call your office, my client will like to discuss with you as she is not really computer literate
or you can pass your addresse so that i will bring her to your office

thanks

Mister, If you have doubts, don't trouble yourself, get your services next door.
Bye!
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by LoverBwoy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2006
i dont have doubts

you know not everybody likes online shizzle, whats there in giving me a contact addy?
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by lexjuris: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2006
The procedure is simple.

Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by O4real(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2006
Beware of 419's who poses as counselors at large! And what can you say to a site that is largely underconstruction!!! BEWARE, aboro lama n sofun omo-oluwabi ooo.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by moyosoret(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2006
i feel u o jare o4real
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by MrBean(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2006
Do you need Jesus to come down an tell you this is a SCAMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be fooled.
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by O4real(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2006
Lexjuris sure needs Jees to tell him!
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by OldGlory1(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2006
Ok LexJuris

Tell me how it works, I am already in the US i know, but still let me know how your operations work. Please let me and others know this is not a scam, because i think you may have been treated unfairly on this thread. Look at me as a client and sell me your services!
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by MrBean(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2006
@old glory

Maybe he will help you secure a nigeria visa. cheesy

@ lexjuris

I think Scamjuris will be a better name
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by O4real(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2006
Scamjuris!? cheesy grin grin, did i hear u say fu*kin* in six minutes? grin grin grin\

Yea, 'ld Glory, I can do dat too what ahhhhhhh, I forget the name. . . is it Scam? yea, i got it now, scamjuris. Sure, i could do beta. grin grin shocked
Re: Immigration To UK, US, Australia, Canada? by Javid: 9:33pm On May 23, 2006
If in any doubt use: www.internationalworkpermits.com

OISC registered and ILPA members. Contact them they give free initial advice.

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Interview For America Visa Lottery Winers In Nigeria Dv2011 / Nigerian Students In Turkey How Do U Survive / Top 14 Peculiar Sea Beaches In The World(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.