Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103221 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Elemental: Thanks for d info... What I would like to know is if invitations r still being sent out to those dat wrote d test in lagos. And if they accepted id cards other than national id, int passport and driver's license. Thanks

I don't know if invites are still being sent out. I honestly don't believe they are (my opinion). Other form of I.D are allowed (i saw a guy with a company i.d card only) since they already have your name and number on their list.
I am also not sure when we wil get feedback on the result of d exercise. I asked a staff and he said he didn't know. I can only speak for those in lag (for the guy that asked about Rivers State). Dunno anything about the process in other states.
Re: First Bank Interview? by yommy2sure(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Well in most recriutment cases, the one reason that can make them call other poeple is if those that passed this stage are not up to what they need....only time will tell...all the best ppl
Re: First Bank Interview? by Elemental(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks guys, I appreciate...
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2012
They have started inviting guys from other zones like enugu, fct, kaduna so watch out.
Re: First Bank Interview? by wizzy2021: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2012
Plzzzz wen did they start... Be specific plz my guy.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2012
This morning bro.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
kennyone: They have started inviting guys from other zones like enugu, fct, kaduna so watch out.
Rivers too; i did mine test in portharcourt @ RSUST and i got an invitation today for assessment/interview. *Let's all keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by Ronisky: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Did mine in University of Enugu, UNEC. Jst hoping de invite me o, cos i don run down
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 5:54am On May 01, 2012
Guys how was the assessment yesterday?
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 4:38pm On May 01, 2012
kennyone: Guys how was the assessment yesterday?

anyone still called for interview in Lagos
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:52pm On May 01, 2012
I am not so sure. I think the assessment has shifted to enugu and kano. And for peeps who were assessed in lagos, this is where the waiting starts.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 8:26pm On May 02, 2012
Had mine yestserday in enugu. Twas fun. The organisers were friendly..it went well sha..just hoping for the best and praing I'll be taken
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 11:37am On May 03, 2012
Where exactly in enugu? Did they give you medicals?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 11:46am On May 03, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
Where exactly in enugu? Did they give you medicals?
@ first academy, first bank G.R.A Enugu. no medicals, may be medicals comes in next stage. @ vivicatee; whc time was urs 7:30 or 12:30? success alld same
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 12:54pm On May 03, 2012
Those who had their assessment at Enugu & Kano, please when is it going to finish in your region?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
I think it should be friday but are they through with lagos cos I had mine on monday?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 3:58pm On May 03, 2012
I'm sure they have finished with Lagos since last week Friday, hope other regions would finish tomorrow so that we can all put our minds on the result...I believe I will get there! success
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 5:07pm On May 03, 2012
I know some peeps who had their assessment on saturday in lagos. But did u asked any of the assessors when the result would be released? I asked one of them and he replied he does not know but that regardless of whether one is successful or not, everyone would get a mail as regards the result.
Re: First Bank Interview? by chuglothen(f): 10:36pm On May 03, 2012
@vivicatee and emmy....where did u write ua computer based test? Was it in Enugu? I ve nt seen anyone dat wrote in Enugu that has bee invited. Just asking?
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 7:21am On May 04, 2012
@chugloten..I wrote my test in Enugu and did my interview in enugu on tuesday
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:17pm On May 04, 2012
vivicatee: @chugloten..I wrote my test in Enugu and did my interview in enugu on tuesday
when are they going to be through with enugu?
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 6:11pm On May 04, 2012
I rily dnt ave any idea about dat
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 1:02am On May 05, 2012
chuglothen: @vivicatee and emmy....where did u write ua computer based test? Was it in Enugu? I ve nt seen anyone dat wrote in Enugu that has bee invited. Just asking?
wrote in ph (RSUST) but had my assessment in Enugu. I guess Enugu is a collation centre for south-south and south-east. On whether they wl stl have interviews, the FBN supervisor in the assessment did mention that we r about a quarter of those called in that centre. Of which 23 were present in my session (morning). That is to say approximately 100 were called whch were divided into morn and noon sessions on mon and tues. All the same, Let's all keep hope alive.
Re: First Bank Interview? by chuglothen(f): 8:08am On May 05, 2012
Tnx @ emmyy and vivicatee. Sorry dt am asking again, did u click submit d day u wrote ua test or was it automatically submitted?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 10:25pm On May 06, 2012
chuglothen: Tnx @ emmyy and vivicatee. Sorry dt am asking again, did u click submit d day u wrote ua test or was it automatically submitted?
yes i clicked but dnt get depressed or dwell in self pity if u didn't...cos the software is programmed in such a way that if ur time elapsed, it will automatically submit
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 12:50pm On May 07, 2012
FBN hopefuls, why is this thread soooo dull, pls don't be panic, God who has taken us this far is still there to help us to fulfill our desires. Well, I believe everything went well at the assessment centre during my turn, my group actually worked together and produced strategic ideas, the presentation was also very good, as well as the CBI and the initial reasoning test we did, but I know Favour and mercies of God is sufficient for me in all these...I'm expecting good news!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:49pm On May 07, 2012
U must be titulai on naijahotjobs
BOT4WHAT?:
FBN hopefuls, why is this thread soooo dull, pls don't be panic, God who has taken us this far is still there to help us to fulfill our desires. Well, I believe everything went well at the assessment centre during my turn, my group actually worked together and produced strategic ideas, the presentation was also very good, as well as the CBI and the initial reasoning test we did, but I know Favour and mercies of God is sufficient for me in all these...I'm expecting good news!
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 5:23pm On May 10, 2012
Lagos people! Any news yet
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 8:47am On May 12, 2012
Hellooo FBN hopefuls, ... I got a text message this morning to go online for asssessment by 1pm. Did anybody got this invitation too. *Keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 8:53am On May 12, 2012
Nope still waiting. Know a few who got the text too in Lagos.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:20am On May 12, 2012
Got the sms too. But they should have given us more time and not just restrict it to 1pm today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.