Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103224 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 10:28am On May 12, 2012
don't fuss about it Kennyone, is just personality assessment i guess. Perharps is not gonna be tedious as previous one. one just need to answer based on one's attitude/approach to work ethics and environment. Try be real and sincere with ur answers. Don't try to be Mr. perfect cos everyone do hv an achille's hill. *Let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 10:31am On May 12, 2012
talk2dhanny: Nope still waiting. Know a few who got the text too in Lagos.
did u pertake in the assessment conducted two or last previous week(s)
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 11:26am On May 12, 2012
eemmyyy: did u pertake in the assessment conducted two or last previous week(s)

of course i did. Two out of group members (we wer 4) got d text this morning. Guess they've made their pick. Congrats n Goodluck to those selected.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 12:39pm On May 12, 2012
talk2dhanny:

of course i did. Two out of group members (we wer 4) got d text this morning. Guess they've made their pick. Congrats n Goodluck to those selected.
hanny; y not u try contacting workforce/FBN on 08129207978. atleast ask the picker 'what should a person who participated in d previous assessment but hvn't gotten iv for this online test expect'.
Re: First Bank Interview? by nnaawiz: 1:32pm On May 12, 2012
I guess u should check the site ursef and confirm ur mobile number.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:51pm On May 12, 2012
I'm happy I could submit amidst very bad network...pls must we not exceed the 15 mins? because I think I spent close to 17 mins because of bad network, but I trust my GOD...I'm waiting for my goodnews
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 4:20pm On May 12, 2012
What was it all about?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 5:31pm On May 12, 2012
talk2dhanny:

learnt the test was for everyone. Did u visit the site? If not try to visit and see if u can reyrieve ur details with your phone no
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2012
wots the site address pls?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 6:09pm On May 12, 2012
y2kola: wots the site address pls?
www.wfmcentre.com/fbnonlinetest. But hope u were part of the assessment centre last week? Cos if not don't bother
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2012
Hope is alive...jst pray dis wld b too long....wishing evryone d best in dis..
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2012
Yes i was. Last saturday May 5. We were the last set that did the assessment centre thing
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:09am On May 13, 2012
y2kola: Yes i was. Last saturday May 5. We were the last set that did the assessment centre thing
was it in lagos?
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2012
kennyone: was it in lagos?

Yup! It was in lag
Re: First Bank Interview? by nnaawiz: 10:46am On May 13, 2012
@Y2Kola, r u saying u went to d site nd inserted ur mobile nd it didnt go through?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:11pm On May 13, 2012
y2kola:

Yup! It was in lag
have u tried retrieving your details from the site above?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:41pm On May 13, 2012
kennyone: have u tried retrieving your details from the site above?
my advice to those that didn't get the sms is to contact workforce as soon as possible to clarify things cos I remembered one of the assessors told me they would get back to everyone as regards the result of the assessment center irrespective of whether you passed or failed.
Re: First Bank Interview? by infolib: 11:28pm On May 13, 2012
Can anyone pls give a hint on what to expect and how to prepare for an assessment centre test, i'm preparin for one (to be conducted by workforce mgt) this week.
GOD bless u as u reply
Re: First Bank Interview? by Pe2000: 6:57am On May 14, 2012
@Infolib, is your workforce assessment centre with regards to the GDP test taken last saturday? All the best anyways
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 11:43am On May 15, 2012
FBN hopefuls, a new batch (of which i'm a part) was invited by workforce about an hour ago to write an online test (personality test). This means that d test was conducted in batches. If you havnt rcvd d text msg yet, stil hang on or better still, log on to wfmcentre.com/fbnonlinetest/, put in your phone no and retrieve ur test event I.D.
Goodluck.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 12:28pm On May 15, 2012
Now, I believe the personality test is for everybody because I've been bothering about it that under normal circumstances, personality test should be part of assessment center exercise. I wish everyone best of luck...success to me also.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2012
Fbn Hopefuls, anything yet?
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 8:06pm On May 17, 2012
y2kola: Fbn Hopefuls, anything yet?

Praying and waiting time...
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2012
Nothing yet.....we r just rest assured that God that jas brought us this far will never fail us....soonest they will contact us
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 7:47pm On May 18, 2012
infolib: Can anyone pls give a hint on what to expect and how to prepare for an assessment centre test, i'm preparin for one (to be conducted by workforce mgt) this week.
GOD bless u as u reply

workforce GDP things Its actually FCMB. Attended their assessment centre today. Analysis test 20 mins, Competency based interview, group exercise and individual case analysis (powerpoint presentation). Gudluck2 u.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:07am On May 21, 2012
Any update please?
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 11:49am On May 21, 2012
kennyone: Any update please?
still hoping bro. *let's keep hope alive*
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2012
My anxiety bout it is boiling.....do yu hv an idea of d total number of ppl interviewed?....how many they wanna take
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 2:40pm On May 21, 2012
Kaydagreat: My anxiety bout it is boiling.....do yu hv an idea of d total number of ppl interviewed?....how many they wanna take
yea the wait is killing. Think they interviewed around 900 but don't have an idea how many they wanna take.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2012
Its well kennyone...see yu at the trainin school
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 4:56pm On May 21, 2012
God I look unto you for help, please deliver this FBN work to me and let the world glorify your name with me in Jesus name. Amen. Good luck to everyone, God will see us through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.