Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became (672 Views)

Who Is More Happier Between This Two? / Single Vs In Relationship,who Is More Happier? / Y Ugly Girls Are Getting More Happier N Succesful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became by Dalcy: 5:03am On Mar 17, 2012
My girl friend betrayed me and broke my heart, since then i prefer to have friends that will make me happy, but not to fall in love with a lady again.
Re: The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became by owo2390(m): 5:10am On Mar 17, 2012
"I know nothing in the world that is either nobler or rarer than a devoted friendship"
Re: The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became by Killz3(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2012
Dalcy: My girl friend betrayed me and broke my heart, since then i prefer to have friends that will make me happy, but not to fall in love with a lady again.
undecided undecided
Re: The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2012
Poster, cus one fish came rotten out of d bunch doesn't mean d rest in d ocean are poisonous.

Na u dey jonz sha, Goodluck oo!
Re: The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became by Dalcy: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2012
It‘s not that the remaining fish in the river are poisonous, but am afraid of catching the same type of fish that will break my heart again.
Re: The More Frieds I Have The More Happier I Became by bekay911(f): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2012
Na u get ursef oo.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore? / We Solve Your Relationship Problems With Our God Given Trado-mystic Powers / R U Shy Lonely, Or Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.