Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! (3362 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hi Nairaland people,

Most of my friends are not interested in my plans so here's hoping one will find like minds here. I'm based in Nigeria and want to see as much of Africa as possible this year and subsequent years and was wondering if there are other people in my category.
I'm not a travel agent and have no travel plans or anything set in concrete. I saw some packages on wakanow. This is an attempt to put feelers out there so if you are interested, please drop a note and let's see what we can come up with.

Biko no weirdos ooo cheesy
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by ojdollars(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
@Tolu, make we do Ghana or Kenya na. I get 1 week free Accomodation for Kenya or SA too from one Travel company I sign up with. Na Resort kind of thing shall for four families or friends. I like to visit Ghana or Liberia also. How you want am? Your Biko sound warrish lol
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
Correct!
I'm interested or OJdollars. More information please, like cost and duration. It's a ready made package right? Do you have people interesed already besides me and you?
The Kenya sounds better than SA, never been to SA though.

No Warri blood, na borrowed language. lol
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2012
That sounds great!
I will send you an email but we need to keep this thread alive o, it's starting out slow but I know after one ot two trips with pictures and good stories to tell, it'll pick up nicely.

I'm not sure if Kenya is visa free for Nigerians but even if it isn't, getting one shouldn't be tough.

April or May? Then we need to start making plans in earnest. If we can do three trips this year sef.
Will do you a mail in. A bit. Cheers
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2012
But wait ooo, shebi den dey kill deirselves for Kenya now abi nor be widespread thing? My papa nor hol o make dem nor take us do hostage.

I spoke with someone now and he said usually Nigerians get visas on arrival (30 days) and getting a visa from here isn't a big deal either.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi Ewanna7,

Tnx 4 ur response but this one that you have only one post soooo??
Does your company have a brochure, website or some kind of info pack?

Not so keen on facebook.
Or do you have a facebook business page? Would like to view your profile without necessarily adding up each other.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by Ewanna7: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
That is why I have given a BB PIN myself so that if there is no common ground any of the parties can easily delete. You can check the website though: www.avantgardetours.com
Thanks.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thank you Ewanna7, will look it up soon.

@Justwise or DisGuy
You guys have moved this thread to a section that is not right for it i.e Travel Ads.
The intent of this thread is not to advertise tours but to find people of similar interests in travelling. Placing the thread in this section defeats the purpose. All I can see on the main travel page are immigration related biko move this thread to a relevant place abegi.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for bringing it back Justwise or DisGuy and if it isn't any of you two, THANK you shaaaa. smiley

Now come on people, there's got to be eople interested in visting places like Banjul, Accra, Cape town and plenty other places. Show interest and let's start making plans towards having positively memorable trips. Make una nor leave me alone for here o
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by DisGuy: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
very interesting idea

which countries have you visited,
which price range are you looking at or what price range have you seen at the travel agents?
what sort of holidays are you interested in; slow, adventure, clubbing scene, historical or mix
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by Dyt(f): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2012
i think i m in
banjul s beautiful so s kenya
i ll do all d ticketin
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by msbaileyz(f): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
Woooow ds idea aint bad atall,I'm also in on any plan jus fill me in on d plans talk2bilexbabe@yahoo.com
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
I like this, thanks for coming on board guys.

@DisGuy
Well, the whole thing is just an idea for now. Would love us to start off with Banjul though, heard it's really beautiful.
No budget, never been to other African countries (bad I know).
Nothing is fixed, all I know for now is that it's time to see other parts of Africa.

@Keystone123
Thanks. Yeah, we'll do emails soon. Let's get to know each other a little bit more

@Dyt
Thanks for the ticketing offer, that'll surely come in very useful. Have you been to Banjul?

Got you @msbaileyz, we'll do emails when the time comes.

The only packages I've come across are on the Wakanow website and also had a live chat with one of their agents. We need to pick places we wanna go and duration before we can get quotations.
We could also try Ewanna7's company, maybe he'll give us NL discount *wink*.
If anybody has suggestions on packages please put em up and I propose we start with Banjul or Kenya. Ojdollars where you at?
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by Dyt(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Well nt bn anywhere
Dats my job actually, plan tours, tickets n hotels
I v couple of clients dat s bn dere n I must say, dey had d best tyms eva
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by ojdollars(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2012
tollu: I like this, thanks for coming on board guys.

@DisGuy
Well, the whole thing is just an idea for now. Would love us to start off with Banjul though, heard it's really beautiful.
No budget, never been to other African countries (bad I know).
Nothing is fixed, all I know for now is that it's time to see other parts of Africa.

@Keystone123
Thanks. Yeah, we'll do emails soon. Let's get to know each other a little bit more

@Dyt
Thanks for the ticketing offer, that'll surely come in very useful. Have you been to Banjul?

Got you @msbaileyz, we'll do emails when the time comes.

The only packages I've come across are on the Wakanow website and also had a live chat with one of their agents. We need to pick places we wanna go and duration before we can get quotations.
We could also try Ewanna7's company, maybe he'll give us NL discount *wink*.
If anybody has suggestions on packages please put em up and I propose we start with Banjul or Kenya. Ojdollars where you at?

@Tollu, I sent you an email since na, I surprise say you nor reply back.

@All interested travelers. I have a resort in Kenya and South Africa to choose from for FOUR (4) People only. As it was given to me for free after signing up with for their travel plan for 5years to be getting 1week stay at any resort in the world for 4 - 6persons for a period of 5years and can be borrowing next year 1week stay to this year if 1 week would not be enough. It cost about N727,000. I paid nearly half of the total amount which made the company to gave me this voucher to travel for 1week free with 4 persons to any of the resorts in Kenya or in South Africa Sun City preferably. If I choose not to go, I can get the names of four other people interested and they would have to travel as a family to either of this resort. I think they have a website, just google it to find out more. I have been traveling before, I have never visited Banjul, in Gambia, but is 4hrs on air, that's too much within Africa na lol. Cape town, nice place, have my own home there, not so far from the tourist center in Waterfront and table mountain, just a few minutes drive as my house is in Brooklyn. Let's make up our mind seriously on what we want to do about visiting other africa nations for tour and come back to NL to share pictures and stuff. I can upload many pictures of some of my trips to other nations very much later when I got the time. STAY BLESS - send me an email if you like.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2012
^^
I didn't see the mail o.

As thread originator, I cop one of the 4 spots. LOL
OK, since we have one package down we fit start with Southie be that. So two more SERIOUS people should signify by the end of the day biko. Tentative date is May. More details to follow as we make plans.

Caveat OjDollars fit thief una go ooo, I don see hin picture tongue
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
Nobody yet? Is SA too expensive to start with or something?
If you have any suggestions or comments please say.

Oj Dollars also said something about Ghana perhaps we should try that first? At least no Visa required for that.

Comments oooooo
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by DisGuy: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
maybe you should change the title

Lets go to Ghana in May or Come to Ghana/South africa with us lol

something to attract guests or perhaps its just the new design- still getting my head around it
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2012
Thanks DisGuy, yeah this new NL sure takes some getting used to.
OjDollars promised to put up some pictures from his previous trips to show us some nice things about SA, so sho ya face Ojdollars o.
Lemme see if I can change the topic to something more catchy as suggested, if not biko helep me larra.

Come on people, let's make this happen.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2012
Thanks for the change DisGuy but OjDollars is MIA o so South Africa is not looking like it.

The whole thing is beginning to look one kain sef
Lemme see what I can arrange per Ghana, will be back with more information.
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by tollu: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2012
Okies, looks like we can close this thread now, I kinda like that Thread Closed image thingy. Will stick to travelling with people I know and if any other person on NL comes up wth a package or something, I'd be sure to sign up.

As it is na only me dey hia and it's really lonely sad
Ta ta for now
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by DisGuy: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
what happened
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by peleson: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
ojdollars:

@Tollu, I sent you an email since na, I surprise say you nor reply back.

@All interested travelers. I have a resort in Kenya and South Africa to choose from for FOUR (4) People only. As it was given to me for free after signing up with for their travel plan for 5years to be getting 1week stay at any resort in the world for 4 - 6persons for a period of 5years and can be borrowing next year 1week stay to this year if 1 week would not be enough. It cost about N727,000. I paid nearly half of the total amount which made the company to gave me this voucher to travel for 1week free with 4 persons to any of the resorts in Kenya or in South Africa Sun City preferably. If I choose not to go, I can get the names of four other people interested and they would have to travel as a family to either of this resort. I think they have a website, just google it to find out more. I have been traveling before, I have never visited Banjul, in Gambia, but is 4hrs on air, that's too much within Africa na lol. Cape town, nice place, have my own home there, not so far from the tourist center in Waterfront and table mountain, just a few minutes drive as my house is in Brooklyn. Let's make up our mind seriously on what we want to do about visiting other africa nations for tour and come back to NL to share pictures and stuff. I can upload many pictures of some of my trips to other nations very much later when I got the time. STAY BLESS - send me an email if you like.
Guy u r not a nigerian! U r a south african!! Haba !
Re: Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! by dasparrow: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2013
malmo: hello fellow great nairalanders, i am about paying first deposit with , south africa based, what do know about this company.

So you did not bother reading the part where a Nairalander by the name of Bomsilaga clearly stated on this same thread that he was almost duped by this same company that you are about handing your money to? I don't know why some people don't read. Na wa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / An Old Nigeria Airways Ticket plus old 5 Naira note / Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.