Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide (13573 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by dadicvila(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Jakumo: The lakes in most golf courses are chest-deep at the most, so there is NO depth for anyone to "plunge into" as purported by the press report of this suspicious incident.

More likely the victim was knocked unconscious with a golf club by an assassin dressed as a caddy, and then dragged into the pool for a quiet drowning death. He knew too much, and he was sent to join his ancestors where his silence can be guaranteed.
lol...i hail u sir
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ibanga p: I guess he knows too much, so dey silenced him before he starts singing.
Exactly,some transistors radios re beta off witout batteries
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by jesse8048(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
Jakumo: The lakes in most golf courses are chest-deep at the most, so there is NO depth for anyone to "plunge into" as purported by the press report of this suspicious incident.

More likely the victim was knocked unconscious with a golf club by an assassin dressed as a caddy, and then dragged into the pool for a quiet drowning death. He knew too much, and he was sent to join his ancestors where his silence can be guaranteed.

You are my suspect in this murder case cos u jus said it all jus imagining it now.
Jus jokin
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by andyanders: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
9ija man cannot commit suicide when money dey for hand. Either he is hiding or he is murdered.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by Chubhie: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2012

O'boy u gat me forming mental pictures of what you wrote down. You've gat talent brother. Will love to read ur works.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by jethro2: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
Nigeria is going international in crime. The worst he could do is to flew out of the country. This is a murder case. But nothing will come out of it
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by nikky5(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
I am sure the man did not commit suicide.Why now?Well, i suspect gbenga daniel is behind this mysterious death.He might be just the evidence the efcc guys are working on.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by bisibose1: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Surely, God knows the shown and the hidden. He rewards according to deeds. Whatever the cause, REWARDS from God should be expected soon whether 'caddy' or not.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by dapz: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
Nemesis
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by beckyoma(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2012
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] d guy 2 dey watch action film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HiSsssssssssss
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by alongeyink(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
I don't think this man really committed suicide.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by chelseabmw(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
story story . . .story
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by LogicMind: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
i was going to say something tribalistic but then i don't think it was suicide.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by tEsLim(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
The Nigerian Universities should start making sure students enrolling for journalism, graduates from high school with a minimum of B+ in English language. You have to recompose the sentence in your head each time you read a Nigerian paper.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by DSB(m): 1:55am On Mar 18, 2012
jajad: " Drowned himself"? Is that even possible?
Someone's taken the guy out. Shame. Nigeria is becoming Russia.

Guy...If you cannot swim and you jump into a considerably large water body, na suicide be dat o. And the resort has got big lakes with big fishes too ( cheesy yummy), big enough to drown. I've been there a couple of times, so I know what I'm talking about. However, I also have doubts about the suicide claims. I know the man...he knows influential people, suicide would be the last last last resort.

RIP Apagun

*Would love to know how this will end* I smell rat.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by Ifab: 3:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Bleep the person dat post diz thread out on nairaland, Bleep u and Bleep those who make a wrong comment about my dad......Bleep u all Nairaland.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by OAM4J: 4:04am On Mar 18, 2012
Ifab: Bleep the person dat post diz thread out on nairaland, Bleep u and Bleep those who make a wrong comment about my dad......Bleep u all Nairaland.

My sincere sympathy if he was truly your dad.

But rather than cursing the OP and everyone commenting on the story found on a news site, why not tell us the part of the story that is not true and clear the air of misconceptions concerning the story?
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by Businesstools(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2012
To a man of his calibre,life is sweet.I don't think he will resort to suicide as a solution to a problem.
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by nasty45(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2012
ARREST OGD SHARPERLY
Re: Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide by nasty45(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2012
Ifab: Bleep the person dat post diz thread out on nairaland, Bleep u and Bleep those who make a wrong comment about my dad......Bleep u all Nairaland.
MANNERLES DUDE.WE GOT NO SYMPATHY,EVN IF WE DO,U DNT DSERVE IT.AZZH.OLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Abang Remands INEC Staff In Prison Custody For Taking N112 Million Bribe / Jonathan Harps On Unity As Obi Blames Nation’s Woes On Leadership Failure / All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.