Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother (25087 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by GODBLESSU1: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
Ohh My God, I wasn’t able to give my Beautiful and the most splendid Mum a call yesterday. Mum, I just want the whole world to know hw much I luv u & appreciate you, u have always been there for me, even when the going was so ruf, u never turn ur back on me, u always gave me the extra energy to Fight and be better in life. I luv u so much, and I can’t stop loving u my sweet mum. God Bless u, my prayers for u, is for our good Lord to continue to guide u and protect u for us. LOVE U MORE. MRS OHAEJI.........
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
themselves i meant.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: gba ooo!!! Every1 just dey ansa omo eko lol but natives know themselses, where is urs family shrine located in lagos? Ours is in isale offin/eko lol, o da bi mpe o fe kako bi shiken?
my family does not have a shrine in lagos as we r staunch catholics...my parents live in Suruler...the last yoruba part eh! I read it over n over...ki ni itumo o
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: @sunshynn.......tíngí bàgà mú gun ehn ngé? Ansa dat lol ur translator will crash lolz
ha! Ki le le yi ooo...abegi oooo
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: my family does not have a shrine in lagos as we r staunch catholics...my parents live in Suruler...the last yoruba part eh! I read it over n over...ki ni itumo o
well I go to church also, just talking about linage noni...itumo ni wipe 1day go b 1day!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: ha! Ki le le yi ooo...abegi oooo
......oro kabiti! Translte nd win jackpoot.... Lineage "ancestry"
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by rosefleurs: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: well I go to church also, just talking about linage noni...itumo ni wipe 1day go b 1day!
ooh! I see...lol
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: ......oro kabiti! Translte nd win jackpoot.... Lineage "ancestry"
Oro kabiti, abi orokabiti. E fe pa mi? E o to be. Did u mean: 'if I catch U'?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Moyola(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
To d True Àbiàmoz,H.M.D!!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ Babaowo, o da na. O daaro. Olorun ji wa re! Its my longest post on NL. Tx 4 making it interesting...
P.s: lemme knw if I got dat itumo rite..wld check bak later today. Regrds.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn:
Oro kabiti, abi orokabiti. E fe pa mi? E o to be. Did u mean: 'if I catch U'?
.......... Yeah u right ! Ok this 1..àgbàlàgbà to ni ki àlagbà pe agabalagba wa ni ita gbangba!!! Don't let ur teeth be scatter ooo!Lol
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2012
Dearest Mum, miss you lots but I'll be back in Two Years time. . .
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by toby2(m): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2012
I miss my mum every year sadly she's dead now. This year its gonna mark the 15th year she passed in to glory. I'ld have loved to tell her I LOVE YOU MUM
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2012
Mummy, you are beautiful, you are fun, you are full of love. I'm so happy and grateful that God has kept you alive for me and he will continue to keep you for me. This song is for you.

[flash=400,000]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mecNrIaWOA[/flash]
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by baslone: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2012
Postings have been outdoing themselves praising mothers.

Many have eulogised their mums as the 'best' in d world! Bravo to u all! but wait:

when last did u visit that mum? How many times have u done shopping for her? Her fone
is always faulty yet u just bought Bold 5 for a babe last week!

You can't spare her two hours in 3 wks yet u endure 3 hours of traffic daily just to
pick ur girlfriend from work! You lady, advance ur 'yeye' fiance 50k yet u told ur mum
she should wait till u collect 'contribution' before u give her 5k!

You can't attend ur mum's harvest in her 'old school' yet, u go to Ijebu-Ode to join
ur 'fiancee's' parents who are remembering a dead grand-dad who died 1945!

If u are guilty of any of these and u are 'celebrating' ur mother's day on blogs,forums,
BBM and facebook, God will deal with u.

Or else, remove that yeye post and go in person to greet that mother! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by efosanice: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2012
oh mummy , i sent you a message on mother's day, oh you didn't get it ? sorry, i dropped it on nairaland, yes leave your work and go on it and find my weird username and automatically know that you are the one i mean. yes, it so easy to get you to know what i feel about you on mother's day.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by mumgoodie: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
My sweetest mum what I can I not do without you. You have been a lovely mum to me and my siblings we will never forget your warm love and care towards us all. My prayers every day is that the good Lord keep you for us so that you will live long to reap the fruits of your labour. I love my dearest mum.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by yusdoyin: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
The happiness of being a mum will be with you forever.

I give praises to Almighty Allah every time I look into your eyes

Knowing the joy and happiness you brought to me life.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Amazonjoe(f): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Happy mother day to my dearest mother Chief Mrs Opogah the Umene of Weppa Wanno Kingdom.

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Dejavu147: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Sweet Mother i no o forget Oooo, i'll forever be grateful to you for all what you've done & still doing in my life!!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
babaowo: .......... Yeah u right ! Ok this 1..àgbàlàgbà to ni ki àlagbà pe agabalagba wa ni ita gbangba!!! Don't let ur teeth be scatter ooo!Lol
I don't tink I can keep up again o...I no knw dis one...lol
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
baslone: Postings have been outdoing themselves praising mothers.

Many have eulogised their mums as the 'best' in d world! Bravo to u all! but wait:

when last did u visit that mum? How many times have u done shopping for her? Her fone

You can't spare her two hours in 3 wks yet u endure 3 hours of traffic daily just to
pick ur girlfriend from work! You lady, advance ur 'yeye' fiance 50k yet u told ur mum

You can't attend ur mum's harvest in her 'old school' yet, u go to Ijebu-Ode to join

If u are guilty of any of these and u are 'celebrating' ur mother's day on blogs,forums,

[b][/b]
Let God be the Judge sir, u either post ur message to ur mom, or walk away...whats wit d Holier dan thou attitude? Shior!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Okontami: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Am Sorry MAMA, I never meant to hurt you u , i never want to make you cry but tonight am cleaning up my closet
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by echobee(f): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
happy belated mothers day.mum, u re one out of billion mums in the world.my mum is one of the bestest mum in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by msb247(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2012
shocked if i drop msg she go come read am 4 nairaland? abeggi!!!!!!!!!!! angry una dey find sweet words wey una go steal. una don fail tongue
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by baslone: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
sunnshyn: [b][/b]
Let God be the Judge sir, u either post ur message to ur mom, or walk away...whats wit d Holier dan thou attitude? Shior!

Conscience? shocked
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Yorisb: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2012

grin grin Funny Guy!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by nwanioma(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2012

Good point!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.