Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? (12493 Views)

Should I Call My Uncle / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2012
I call her:
1.Mum
2.Mummy
3.The Mummy(not as in the movie)
4.Woman(when she's trying to look for my trouble)
5.Mother.
6.Iya
7.Mama Junior.
She actually likes beinng called Maale.

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Dudugirl01(f): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2012
Mummy,mum,mumsie,ma,mama,Iya Toju, whaterver catches my fancy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by CHIMUMMY(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2012
I call her A good mother.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by geewhite(f): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2012
I use to call her "Mummy or E.0" her initials and she calls me "My baby". D cold hands of death snatched her from me last year. Oh! Hw I miss her.RIP

2 Likes

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Beaf1: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2012
I call my mother Nancy

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by bizybrain(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2012
I call mine mummy my cousins call her big mummy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by nwanioma(f): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2012
nne, ma ma, mum i like nne the most sha! My brother calls her mama-aguyi!
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Osota(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2012
yeye, mummy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by aledu(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2012
Maami
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by lummy2enny: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2012
MAAMI[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Yorisb: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
nwani oma: nne, ma ma, mum i like nne the most sha! My brother calls her[b] mama-aguyi[/b]!

Sounds quite familiar... lipsrsealed
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by oraclefemi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
mooorrrmm exactly like dat or when i want her to listen, i call her by her first name regina just like my dad does !
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by UkEmmaxin(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
some people force their child 2 call them aunty why b/c they burn illegal (illegitmate child), 4 dat reason they feel shame 4 ppl 2 hear baby say mumy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by nwanioma(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
Yorisb:

Sounds quite familiar... lipsrsealed

Really?? lipsrsealed
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Okontami: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
IYA O....Am Sorry MAMA, I never meant to hurt you u , i never want to make you cry but tonight am cleaning up my closet
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Yorisb: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
nwani oma:

Really?? lipsrsealed

*Nods*
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by echobee(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
fine girl.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by fab04(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
A friend calls his mum MAMA G! grin grin grin
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by oluwizard(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2012
kasconi: I call my mother "sister"...why? because i grew up hearing her younger ones calling her sister grin
. That is what I call her (sister) till late 2009. But I call her grandma now because of her grand_chlidren .
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by skirmish: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2012
Ekami
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by nwanioma(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Yorisb:

*Nods*

Who could u be? undecided
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
same.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Yorisb: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
nwani oma:

Who could u be? undecided

YORISB! tongue

BTW, reckon I Should be doing the 'asking' here and not the other way round?
cheesy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by orekinky: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2012
Uk Emmaxin: some people force their child 2 call them aunty why b/c they gave birth to illegal (illegitmate child), 4 dat reason they feel ashamed, and want the children not to call mummy but say. Aunty
. You are very correct and the very reason for the topic, still they are celebrated too, 9months is not easy.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
b.itch
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by orekinky: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2: b.itch
bitch or not bitch, they are still being celebrated. Get that into ur skull, after all you are also son of a bitch.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2012
I am zulu
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Outstrip(f): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
Depends on what going on. usually she is Mommy but when she is looking for trouble she is "wife of my father" or I call her by her fathers name grin grin Cracks my dad up and pisses my mom off
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by orekinky: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
Outstrip: Depends on what going on. usually she is Mommy but when she is looking for trouble she is "wife of my father" or I call her by her fathers name grin grin Cracks my dad up and pisses my mom off
. You are very correct, this is a big lesson for those girls parading boyfriend house and not wait till when the right man ask for their hand in marriage. They are a disgrace to their generation and the community at large.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Claret99(f): 8:34am On May 05, 2012
fateavon4u: I call her UGONWANYI,it means pride of a woman,its also her title.
whtz up fate long tym!!! Hw u dey nd hw u c absu stress?
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 15, 2012
Mum/Mama/Ma
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Enoquin(f): 7:45am On May 15, 2012
Momma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Need An Urhobo Name - Female (without The Usual Oghene) / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander / The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.