Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! (28896 Views)

#myselfesteemandi HELP! I Am OBSESSED With Weight Loss / Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Docosward(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2012
shadrach77: i can see a lot of people on here have been advising the poster to visit TB JOSHUA which makes me wonder if he is the only deliverance minister in town - It now appears as though, the poster of this article is part of a plan to promote TB JOSHUA's church on this forum. I think he deliberately came on here to feed us with a ficticious tale, and his collaborators, who are pretending to advice him are now coming here to advice him to visit TB JOSHUA. The poster and his TB JOSHUA advisers are all working towards one goal, promoting their church embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
@Shadrach77 what is ur problem? How u one of d agent of darkness working with d demons of eating sand? We are referring to Scoan because problem is like have been solved there. Am in Delta state a non-member TB joshua Ministry ok, but i watch emmanuel TV always.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by mercurie(f): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2012
azpekuliar:

Hmm. I think i can relate with your obsession with ' non-nutritive' snacks. At almost thirty myself, I still pick my nose, and eat the dried mucus when no one's looking and still bite and chew my nails! Tried to no avail to wean myself of this habits especially the later, only to relapse after a few months. @ azpeculiar pls keep quiet and stop irritating pple. Yuck!
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by benzion72(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2012
I don't know how possible or how easy it is to chew and swallow beach sand or desert sand or any sand for that matter if it is true you need divine intervention
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by zannie(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2012
@poster, do u eat sand or edible clay? I have never heard of people eating sand shaa, but I knw people eat edible clay eg pregnant women. I eat it myself. Its called geophagy, and I know therez absolutely no harm in eating edible clay. It helps stops nausea during pregnancy and it is also medicinal. I should do more research on sand eating.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by BusHouse(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2012
The lady is possed, she needs delieverance.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Qristien: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2012
"If you're the Son of God, command these stones to become bread"... Even the devil knew that bread could be made from stone.

My brother/sister... You're the one in enjoyment dear, although, I'd like to suggest a few recipes...

1. Baked beach sand and Coke rejuvenates your body and "washes your intestines"...
2. Baked clay soil (don't bake it too hard until it becomes a calabash) sandwiched with bread and peanut butter tastes delicious, especially if you can afford to add a little ketchup.
3. You can add loamy soil to corn flour to increase the thickness, although I strongly advise that someone stands behind you with a pestle so as to beat any 'difficult-to-consume' morsel of the mixture down your back.
4. You can also try the Sandy-Soil beverage; grind about 1 mudu of Sandy-soil together with garlic, pepper and sugar, then use a piece of fine cloth to separate the chaff from the main beverage. THIS BEVERAGE IS BEST SERVED COLD...

**FOR MORE RECIPES, YOU CAN CONTACT ME PERSONALLY.
**I CAN ALSO SUPPLY YOU FRESH SAND, MUD BLOCK SAND.
**IF THERE'S ANY SAND YOU NEED THAT WE DON'T HAVE, WE'D TRY TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE...

*KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, BY THE TIME YOU'RE 40, NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE THE GREAT WONDERS THESE SAND MUST HAVE DONE TO YOUR SMILE!!!
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by molekoole(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
shocked it's crazy u know.you are under some spell lyk that of nebuchadnezar keep it up, hmmn very nutritous!!!!
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Lmaooo@qristien- I will surely get in contact for recipes grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
molekoole: shocked it's crazy u know.you are under some spell lyk that of nebuchadnezar keep it up, hmmn very nutritous!!!!

I don tell am say na heavy "slap-and-chop-sand" dey worry am, she no wan hear. grin grin
Make she go find all the people wen don woaz am slap for this life ask them if anything dey. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by lepasharon(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
Poster i feel you,i also love to chew sand,the sand in walls and i love to chew rubber bands also especially the fresh new ones!
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^^ Be like say na the same person slap una 2 tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2012
I have been reading people's posts telling me to go to tb joshua. Who is tb joshua? I couldn't care less probably one of those so-called men of God.(Those where my thoughts)

Anyways, woke up early this morning decided to listen to wizkid-familiarity and came across a video about tb joshua and his ministry. Two people who worked for him left because of his atrocious crimes. They gave great detail on how he manipulated and brainwashed people and how he haas many women n choir members without any husbands because they are his concubines and disvirgined all of them at very tender ages.
They video showed images of Tb joshua performing miracles and the way people behaved believing the holy spirit was on them was disgusting and humiliating. I came across another woman been healed from breast cancer and she had no top on. I have never come across such abomination called a ministry or church and I was disgusted by what I saw. Those believers of tb joshua, please second check where your prophet get his powers from because they are not of God. Check his marabu. No pastor can heal someone with cancer or MS, someone with aids etc without medication. This was why God make doctors, people who work hard researching the best of plants to cure you. Beware of wolves in sheep clothing, they are amongst you. I would have shown the video but I am using my phone and will do later.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by wanitas(f): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Nigerians are soooo ignorant! Gosh!! We L♥√ع to spiritualise everything!No wonder these pastors ® manipulating you guys like kids!! This is a well researched medical condition called geophagia- î†'s a form of pica((†ђξ urge to eat non-nutirtive substances like dirt, sand, chalk, soap, ice etc. Ά's esssentially caused by iron deficiency so please see ur doctor..

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by azpekuliar: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
mercurie: azpekuliar:

Hmm. I think i can relate with your obsession with ' non-nutritive' snacks. At almost thirty myself, I still pick my nose, and eat the dried mucus when no one's looking and still bite and chew my nails! Tried to no avail to wean myself of this habits especially the later, only to relapse after a few months. @ azpeculiar pls keep quiet and stop irritating pple. Yuck!

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by azpekuliar: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

undecided undecided undecided Now I see why folk don't put their pics up on here.

Naaaah bruv. The amount of jaw-dropping sordid confessions that drop on NL each day will make even a Catholic Priest green with envy. wink
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Johnsinia(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2012
@op try ur best 2 stop it no matta hw hard it seems.preventn is far betta dan cure.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2012
Please don't listen to all this ignorant rubbish about deliverance and what not! It's called Pica, it means you have iron deficiency and your body is craving substances with iron in it e.g sand, chalk e.t.c Please see your doctor, iron supplements will be able to help
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by pleep(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2012
lol i've never eaten sand... but i just love the smell of it, also the smell of some types of car exhaust, cement, and that smell right before it rains. Its so earthy and amazing. grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by queensmith: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2012
looool kandikane gives me jokes!!

Theres a name for it Pica, its normally children that have it seems you havent gottem over yours! lol At least it's sand and not sh*t.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2012
^lol, my aunty use to eat chicken sh!t as a kid and my uncle's own was cockroaches. I come from a weird family lol.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane: ^lol, my aunty use to eat chicken sh!t as a kid and my uncle's own was cockroaches. I come from a weird family lol.

Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lool, I don't know! tongue
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Maybe it's an Albino thing.
Can killz verify? undecided
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lol, 2buff u ehn! If I catch you, ah go demolish all that muscles of yours. tongue
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, 2buff u ehn! If I catch you, ah go demolish all that muscles of yours. tongue

Omo nothing go happen! grin
You know say u get prick now so none of that "I'm a girl, lemme beat you but don't touch me" nansense tongue

Oya hi-five cheesy
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane: So, as children many of us have consumed substances that are "non-nutritive". Eg. Chalk, dirt, mucus etc. I use to eat sand and I thought I have gotten over it but anytime I see pictures of fresh sand I get the urge to eat sand and it drives me mad when I cannot get hold of any. The reasons why I do not just go out in the streets to gather sand is because I require a certain type of sand. White clean sand, that type you see at the beach or in the sahara. I don't like looking at images of sand or videos for a prolonged period of time because I get really agitated when I see it and I cannot access the sand. It's like a smoker going a day without a cigarette. undecided I just want to find out whether any of you ate or eat weird things as a child or adults. I am going on holiday soon and I know I will be in paradise because of the abundance of fresh beach sand.Imagine, what my honeymoon would be like. Sand, sand, sex, sand- absolute heaven grin undecided So is there any harm to eating sand. Mind you, I would only eat fresh white sand. I am quite picky with what I eat. tongue

...LmL}}}...Lmfao@Tongue Kissin this Bishh And Getting a Mouth Full of Wet nasty Sand Saliva Balls
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
2buff:

Omo nothing go happen! grin
You know say u get prick now so none of that "I'm a girl, lemme beat you but don't touch me" nansense tongue

Oya hi-five cheesy

Lol, oga you still can't touch transgendered people. I will scream discrimination. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.