Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December (4640 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by 4Wilywily: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
phantom: it was supposed to be by december 2012 o! So they are one year late...grin but on a more serious note, power has improved in my side of ph remarkably(rumuagholu/eligbolo axis).16 hours a day these days.i dont know who is responsible,whether the state govt with its aggressive effort on power distribution or the federal govt.i am grateful to whoever it is and i hope it continues.
Is responsible
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by olabukola: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is this promise from Jona or Amaechi.?
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by phantom(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
olabukola: Is this promise from Jona or Amaechi.?
i think its the latter.i hear hes been aggressively building sub stations in many localities.its paying off.
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by olabukola: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
phantom: i think its the latter.i hear hes been aggressively building sub stations in many localities.its paying off.
is Choba not in Rivers anymore? Why is otox or whatever his name is always complain of lack of electricity in uniport all the time.
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by benson81(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
We have hearing the same thing for two years. Read:https://www.nairaland.com/676040/rivers-state-target-24-hours/1.can't Nigerian politicians do before talking than talking before doing!
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by Impact456(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
guys I have uninterrupted power supply for over 2months in Elelenwo. To be honest, I'm surprise. I guess it will get to all axis soon
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by phantom(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Impact456: guys I have uninterrupted power supply for over 2months in Elelenwo. To be honest, I'm surprise. I guess it will get to all axis soon
e don dey reach my side small small infact i hear we would have been enjoying it a lot earlier if not for the uprooting of PHCN poles to make way for the east west road.rumuagholu own bad pass..lol.dem dey off freezer for a while otherwise bottles go break finish.
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by otokx(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
They should remember the University of Port Harcourt, Choba and Aluu - no electricity for a very long time.
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by IGBOSON1: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
PHEMIEY: dis is DEC, I hope u don dey enjoy ur uninterrupted power supply.
winks

^^^Dude! They meant Dec' 2012!

When given a time frame for the completion of a project, just add 2 years to any date given! However, if said project is being handled by the ever efficient Chinese, then reduce added time to 6 months!
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by ruffhandu: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Impact456: guys I have uninterrupted power supply for over 2months in Elelenwo. To be honest, I'm surprise. I guess it will get to all axis soon

I was in Elelenwo (the road you enter through sterling junction) on wednesday (11th dec), and right before me, the power coy did their thing.
I stay in Oginigba, nathing! No be for PH again? If uninterrupted power supply will happen here, we're still waiting. In fact, power supply has been worse in the last 2 months or so. I only feel the new coys are still trying to settle down. Amaechi fire!
Na 2day?
Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
are we supposed to believe him?
river monorail dey there wey u neva even start,u dey promise another thing .
cnt he just deliver witout promising

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America / Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. / Hot To Recharge My PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Or Mobile ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.