Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced (11151 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / YOUWIN: 539 Awardees Receive Payments / Comprehensive List Of Youwin Awardees. Check Your Name Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by jmaine: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2012
Youwin final awardees announced . . .Guess the doubting freaks can finally give it a rest . . .and a special shout out to my friend Rhino.5dm . . .The wedding money don show. . . . .

To the interested . .here is the link ==========> http://www.fmf.gov.ng/youwin/YouWIN_Winners.pdf
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by sholatech(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2012
Yeah, was never in doubt of the Integrity of the programme.
I checked my name and its on the list!
Thumbs up GEJ on this, Thumps up Dr Okonjo-Iweala and Thumps up to all Naija Entrepreneurs!

1 Like

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Beaf: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2012
sholatech: Yeah, was never in doubt of the Integrity of the programme.
Thumbs up GEJ on this, Thumps up Dr Okonjo-Iweala and Thumps up to all Naija Entrepreneurs!

Congrats, bro! We go wash am o! grin
All the best with your new biz. You might be the next Dangote if you put your back in it.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Beaf: 12:33am On Mar 20, 2012
jmaine: Youwin final awardees finally announced . . .Guess the doubting freaks can finally give it a rest . . .and a special shout out to my friend Rhino.5dm . . .our wedding money don show . . .

To the interested . .here is the link ==========> http://www.fmf.gov.ng/youwin/YouWIN_Winners.pdf

My broda, winshes no de mark present for daytime o! grin
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by jmaine: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2012
sholatech: Yeah, was never in doubt of the Integrity of the programme.

Congrats bruv . . .The doubting hordes would obviously be about now
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by jmaine: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

[size=16pt]My broda, winshes no de mark present for daytime o! grin[/size]

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Rad1cal: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Oooooooooosheeee ! cool

some pipu go use vex take do wrinkles for face grin
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats to the Winners. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Seun(m): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2012
I never doubted the pedigree and sincerity of the people running the programme, but ... Kudos to the winners, anyway.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 2:13am On Mar 20, 2012
No Bros, I didn't see your name. Maybe someone else can double check for you.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 2:14am On Mar 20, 2012
Is there anything in place monitoring how people spend the money ? and what its used for /
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by koruji(m): 2:16am On Mar 20, 2012
You "never doubted the integrity of those running the program". And who are those people? A dozen of angels from heaven?

It is political season, and GEJ is doling it out.

When a government arrives that would run a program like this with integrity it would not be like a Robin Crusoe island in the middle of an ocean of blinding corruption.

E je ye tan 'ra yin je.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2012
koruji: You "never doubted the integrity of those running the program". And who are those people? A dozen of angels from heaven?

It is political season, and GEJ is doling it out.

When a government arrives that would run a program like this with integrity it would not be like a Robin Crusoe island in the middle of an ocean of blinding corruption.

E je ye tan 'ra yin je.

Soooo true, he wants to figure out a way to secure his political position but I would also like to assume that his team may*** have Nigeria's best interest at heart. If they don't spend the money this way, SOMEONE will chop it and walk away scott free like many of them have. (Bode George, Obasanjo,and co) which do you choose
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Ibotex(m): 2:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Please can some one check if ITORO CYRIL IKPE is there and UBONG UDOMA
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by jmaine: 2:21am On Mar 20, 2012
mosrex: pls help me check my system does nt have pdf the names are Aminu moses Rex,North central,am waitin pls

Confirming Obowunmi response to your demand . .Your name isn't on the list . .Sorry bruv sad . .
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 2:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Ibotex: Please can some one check if ITORO CYRIL IKPE is there and UBONG UDOMA

I do not see either names, but do NOT worry, I hope that you will receive some kind of notification from them.... it will pathetic for them to NOT NOTIFY you thru your personal email or snail mail.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Unitedabby(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Yeessssssssss!i'm a winner among the winners.Thank you Jesus!you did it for my company.you are too GOOD!i bless your holly name.kudos to my darling President,GEJ,C in C of the federal rep. Of Nigeria.i salute you as i promise to keep my promise of job creation for my fellow youths.And to fin. Minister,mrs Ngozie Okwoje wala and rest of the YOUWIN team;thumbs up to you guyz for an exceptionaly commendable job.to my co-winners i say;AWOO!AWOO!!AWOO!!!
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by ZUBY77(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2012
The question is: how many of the winners are going to do what the money is intended for? Is there any kind of monitoring or enforcement body to check these people ? Otherwise it is all useless and the winners will be in the same boat with embezzlersThe question is: how many of the winners are going to do what the money is intended for? Is there any kind of monitoring or enforcement body to check these people ? Otherwise it is all useless and the winners will be in the same boat with embezzlersThe question is: how many of the winners are going to do what the money is intended for? Is there any kind of monitoring or enforcement body to check these people ? Otherwise it is all useless and the winners will be in the same boat with embezzlers
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by greenmouse(m): 2:36am On Mar 20, 2012
Thank God am a winner(Iwin)
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2012
ZUBY77: The question is: how many of the winners are going to do what the money is intended for? Is there any kind of monitoring or enforcement body to check these people ?

I've asked the same question in the above post. I hope some form of follow up/metrics/measurement will be in place......
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by jmaine: 2:37am On Mar 20, 2012
ZUBY77: The question is: how many of the winners are going to do what the money is intended for? Is there any kind of monitoring or enforcement body to check these people ? Otherwise it is all useless and the winners will be in the same boat with embezzlers[color=#000099]

it would be daft of them not to have a monitoring mechanism in place . . but am sure they should have in conjunction with the financial institutions disbursing the grants
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Mar 20, 2012
For a scheme projected to cost us about $350 million dollars, this is a good start. Here's hoping that those who get the money, the about 6000, at least help create even half of the 80,000 the government projects it will. Now the big wait starts . . . we will know if this was wasteful spending or not, in about a 18 months or more.
Would be awesome if a group would track the winners and their progress, or non, to verify the numbers, and for our reference.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by jimmysho(m): 3:08am On Mar 20, 2012
pls help me check shomuji adebayo olujimi
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 20, 2012
wow would have loved to be a part if i had seen this earlier. any ideas when the next round will be out?

1 Like

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Beaf: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie: For a scheme projected to cost us about $350 million dollars, this is a good start. Here's hoping that those who get the money, the about 6000, at least help create even half of the 80,000 the government projects it will. Now the big wait starts . . . we will know if this was wasteful spending or not, in about a 18 months or more.
Would be awesome if a group would track the individuals to make verify numbers for reference.

Instead of starting your own biz to employ youth, you wanna be tracking youths half your age, who have sweated to get a break? You chop winsh? angry
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

Instead of starting your own biz to employ youth, you wanna be tracking youths half your age, who have sweated to get a break? You chop winsh? angry

Tracking is not impossible.... actually I encourage it.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 3:18am On Mar 20, 2012
jimmysho: pls help me check shomuji adebayo olujimi

Why not wait until you get your formal letter ? You should receive one thru email or snail mail.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by ZUBY77(m): 3:24am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

must you be daft each time anything about jonathan comes up. Whats wrong in tracking our tax payers money? Or is gej going to pay them from his salary
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by ZUBY77(m): 3:25am On Mar 20, 2012
I am guessing this is a nice thread to know the real names behind the masks here on nl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Introduce Coin Dispensing ATMs / Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story / Naira Appreciates After DSS And EFCC Raid Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.