Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced (11226 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / YOUWIN: 539 Awardees Receive Payments / Comprehensive List Of Youwin Awardees. Check Your Name Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2012
abeg naa --- I am being serious. I can interview men too but I am more interested in women smiley smiley
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by dondahdah: 1:46am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by obowunmi(m): 1:51am On Mar 22, 2012
I need a personal contact --- the list doesn't include the names of their businesses
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by Deji35: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
My wife got the mail below after previously being selected as a potential awardee. Anyone with same?

Dear Adesola Oyedele

You are hereby invited to attend the Presidential Award Ceremony for the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Programme scheduled to take place as follows:

Date: Thursday April 12, 2012
Venue: Banquet Hall, State House, Abuja
Time: 8:00 a.m

This email serves as an invitation letter, should you decide to attend the ceremony. Please note that attendance at the ceremony is not mandatory. However, we will use the opportunity to complete the pre-disbursement validation process for those who are able to attend. To this end, please bring the following original documents with you if you decide to attend:

A. All provisional awardees should come with the following:

i. Government approved Identification that includes a picture, full names and date of birth (e.g., passport, driver’s license, national ID).

ii. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit of age.

B. Existing business owners should bring the following in addition to group A above:

i. CAC Registration documents if you already have them.

ii. Evidence of cash flow from the existing company, such as:

a. Corporate bank statements (within the last 3 months) showing inflow from customers.

b. Receipts and/or invoices for customers.

c. Purchase Orders from customers.

d. Evidence of salary payments to existing staff.

e. Applicable business permits, etc.

Please print and bring this email along with your government issued identification document(s) to the Award Ceremony venue. These documents will grant entry for you only. The Federal Government will provide a small stipend to subsidize your travel and accommodation costs for the event.

Kindly respond to confirm your attendance with a “Yes, I will attend”, or a ‘No, I am unable to attend” in the subject line of your email. Please send responses to admin@youwin.org.ng by close of business on Tuesday April 10, 2012.

N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN Program at any time without notice to you.

YouWiN! Programme Secretariat

1 Like

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by lateef4me(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
Funny how anti-GEJ posters on NL turned blind eyes to this thread !
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by abbyintuition(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2012
Hello people. Pls I have been try to get the name of the lady farmer who spoke on the day of the YouWin launch, last year, the one after whom she exhausted her time, was permitted to go on. Does anyone have an idea. I'll really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by frog12: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is a waste of money!
It should have been allocated to sponsoring employment training programmes with existing companies.

This is a product of Ngozi Iweala.. frankly, I'm not impressed with her plans nowadays. They are too costly, and would not develop us.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by frog12: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
I simply think this is a big waste of money!
It is an idea of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, and I'm beginning to lose confidence in her intelligence nowadays.
Re: YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced by ibis: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hello All previous winners of youwin. I want to apply this year. I already have an exsisting small scale business. Any tips/advice?
Appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Considers Setting Up Commodity Pricing Board By 2017 / Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion / Sidra Bank App Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.