Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? (9737 Views)

Akpos And The Egg Seller / Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? / Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Danasco(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2005
Hey Nairaland Users, somebody just put this one to me now. I am comfused about what to say.

The egg certainly will not come before the chicken, the chiken will not also come before the egg. It is the chicken that lays the egg and the egg becomes the chicken. Please tell me if you have an idea.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by dablessed(f): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2005
Idea? You don't need that, do you? Na both the egg plus the chicken hatch together shocked Translation: both the egg and the chicked hatched together!
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by obong(m): 2:15am On Jul 19, 2005
The chicken of course
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Danasco(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2005
Obong, how is it the chicken? there was an egg that come b4 the chicken. Can chicken be without an egg?
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by hotangel2(f): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2005
People don't get it. I get it.

Definitely the chicken, because God made the chicken (he made animals). So I think he made a female animal out of the male animal and he has destined that their children will be eggs before they turn into them.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Danasco(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hot-angel, na wah for you, you really tried.

But your best is not just good enough. Give it another trial.

Thanks for trying.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by hotangel2(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2005
that's the truth, not a trial. God made the chicken and the chicken made the egg that would turn into a chicken.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Seun(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2005
This is a funny and challenging question to those who believe in evolution, but as hot-angel has demonstrated it's not a difficult question for those who believe in creation.

Most Nigerians believe in creation and so we can simply say "God created them male and female.  He created the chicken and the cock and they mated together to fertilize the first egg!" So hot-angel's answer is right!

If you're a believer in evolution, why don't you show yourself and give us your answer to this question?
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2005
Word!
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by WesleyanA(f): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2005
well i could say the egg came first but it was supposed to hatch into a dinosaur but G0d said NO! and mutilated the egg so it came out being half chicken and half dinoseur. the next time the chicken/dinoseur layed it's egg, God said NO! again and mutilated the egg so this time it came out as a full chicken.

hahahahahahahhahaha
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by hotangel2(f): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2005
Not True. God made the male chicken (cock), and took the female out, then both of them will have hot sex to create a baby chicken. smiley
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by adesodgi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2005
hot-angel:

Not True. God made the male chicken (cock), and took the female out, then both of them will have hot sex to create a baby chicken. smiley
funny,i will say...... grin
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by hotangel2(f): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2005
cheesy
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by fabian(f): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2005
The Chicken!, its like sayin Adam or baby Adam, who came first?
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Owen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2005
According to creation: The chicken came first. and according to evolution well I guess the egg came first cause its predecessor could not have evolved or be mutilated to a chicken while it was already formed and alive... cheesy
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by fabian(f): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2005
But since we believe in the story of creation rather than the story of evolution, then the chicken came first! tongue
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by PaypalGod(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2005
If the male chicken is called COCK, then the female chicken should and must be called ----Y. Fill in the gap. lol
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2005
PaypalGod:

If the male chicken is called COCK, then the female chicken should and must be called ----Y. Fill in the gap. cheesy

you're such a bad boy! wink
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by WesleyanA(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2005
he's confusing chickens with cats.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2005
the chicken and egg are in bed together and the chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied look on his face. Then the egg says - I guess we now know who came first.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes cheesy cheesy
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by fabian(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2005
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2005
to believe in what other people have written without trying to find out a personal truth is what I call ignorance! the first testament which contains the creation is surely the less credible of the bible itself! but you know it's much easier to take the word of the bible as the most sacred than disturbing ourselves to find an answer to such a question!

being an atheist I would rather explain it like this! the chicken came first. there is a process on this planet called evolution so i rather consider the hypothesis that a dinosaur-rapture has evolved to define some characteristics that the chicken has today! also many animals are being generated by the evolution of other animals! like the wolf and the dog!

so is my answer satisfactory?
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2005
i like my answer better
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2005
cheesy ok
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by fabian(f): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2005
I also prefer the story of creation to the evolution theory. That is my personal truth!

Please shed more light on your statement
..............the first testament which contains the creation is surely the less credible of the bible itself! but you know it's much easier to take the word of the bible as the most sacred than disturbing ourselves to find an answer to such a question!.............

I'd like to understand your view more
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by jummiee(f): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes all this talk of chicken and eggs is making me hungry, me thinks it's time to have some fried eggs or maybe fried chicken, hmmmm, i'm drooling already tongue grin grin
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2005
all i'm trying to say is that christians, expecially african cdristians, take the word of the bible too seriously. They live following and believing in everything written on a book without a doubt.
if you have a close contact with many people that always use the bible as the key to all their problems you'll find out they are just too lazy to search for a personal opinion.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Owen(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2005
Thats what you think! You're so wrong!
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by CoolBruno: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2006
project for school

debate defending chicken here are some points i made
grin

• The chicken came first. Because in creation, God made all living things. How would an egg hatch if there is no chicken to warm the egg? Well, when God created man and all living things, the chicken was created first and then these chickens made eggs.
• The chicken had to get laid before the egg did
• It’s the chicken, tracking the chicken’s biological evolution down to its single cell form, which over millions of years have developed into the chicken we see today that is evolved to lay eggs. Therefore there is no possible otherwise solution, chicken then egg.
• In this case, the egg is not assumed to be a chicken egg. In effect this changes the question to: "Which came first, a chicken or any egg
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by CoolBruno: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2006
reach me on aim about topic or if you wanna give me more good resons for school deabate

aim sn= dress3edtothr1ll
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by UsherGurl(f): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
I remember this topic last year when we were debating about it at school grin ;Dlol
People were saying that the egg came first while others said if the hen wasn't first so how did the eggg came and so on,
For me I think that the egg came first and that it was to a kindda biological transformation.
I mean that maybe there was an ancestor of the hen that created the egg which becomes the chicken
It's just like the homo sapiens , homo erectus and stuffs like that, Because we all know that Human's ancestor was a kindda monkey so maybe that chicken's ancestor was anoda bird undecided undecided
So for me , i think that the egg came first wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Cartoons! Do You Have Any? / Psycho-the-rapist / American 'Ghana Must Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.