Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? (9742 Views)

Akpos And The Egg Seller / Who Came First;the Egg Or The Chicken? / Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2006
The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? which ever one that was brave enough came first i guess it's mrs. chicken
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by topea(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2006
The chicken definitely came before the egg. Doubt? This is the theory
The first chicken was from a test tube, she laid the first egg, then the metamophosis of the Chicken began
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 12:49am On Mar 13, 2006
allonym:

the chicken and egg are in bed together and the chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied look on his face. Then the egg says - I guess we now know who came first.

This is the answer
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2006
it's not the answer, it's your opinion
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2006
it is the answer.

I was the chicken's best man! I got the word from the. . .in this case. . chicken's mouth!

And. . .the egg complained to my gf. . .so I got confirmation on that side as well.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by seeni4ever(m): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2006
god created every living things in twos, remember the story of noah. if youbelieve in god chicken came first. if you dont egg came first.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 4:38am On Mar 16, 2006
seeni4ever:

god created every living things in twos, remember the story of noah. if youbelieve in god chicken came first. if you don't egg came first.

Not only does that NOT make any sense at all, BUT it is also WRONG. Nowhere in the bible does it indicate that God created things in twos with the exception of humans.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by seeni4ever(m): 4:30am On Mar 20, 2006
@allonym, you are a slowpoke, everything in bible is no written directly, we have to use our sence to get the fact, when god order noah to take two animals from every species, what does that indicate dumbass
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2006
seeni4ever:

@allonym, you are a slowpoke, everything in bible is no written directly, we have to use our sence to get the fact, when god order noah to take two animals from every species, what does that indicate dumbass

Hey genius, if there was only two animals in every species, wouldn't God have said TAKE ALL THE ANIMALS?. In fact, seeing as humans were not vegetarians, how could Noah have taken every single animal and plant in existence, and nobody notice? A miracle you may gasp from your greatmind? It indicates that there had to be MORE of every species if Noah was to only TAKE two.

Maybe you are not quite the genius you claim to be. . . a slowpoke was able to destroy your argument so easily. . its actually hilarious, to think that God only made two of everything. . .

In case you didn't know. . Noah was to select a MALE and FEMALE of the species so that they could (in theory) repopulate the earth after the flood.

If you actually have a reply to this. . I want to see how much funnier this can become.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2006
WHat about animals like snails that are heamaphrodites?
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2006
Seun:

WHat about animals like snails that are heamaphrodites?

That is an interesting question. I'm not sure what Noah did in that case, the bible doesn't go into that much detail, and all the pictures you ever see don't ever show snails getting aboard the ark. Or for animals which can turn into females if the population of females is low - there is some sort of fish that does this.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by sadebisi: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2006
No doubt this question makes me remember my University days-one of the questions i answered in an examination (Patent and Invention). I can boldly tell you that the egg comes before the chichen.

Reason: u will agree with me dat ideas come before invention of which some will be discarded and some useful so also egg some will mature into chicken and some discarded.

For more explanation contact me via deesey01@yahoo.com
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by sadebisi: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
No doubt this question makes me remember my University days- one of the questions i answered in an examination (A course titled:Patent and Invention). I can boldly tell you that the egg came before the chicken.

Reason: u will agree with me that ideas come before invention, of which some will be discarded and some useful. so also egg some will mature into chicken and some discarded.

For more explanation contact me via deesey01@yahoo.com

i intentionally reposts it cos of some typograohical errors. pls bear with me
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by spato(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
I will use a question to answer this one as a typical nigeria.
You and your mother who came first.
your answer will give u the answer to the
chicken and egg ?
do not say i told u.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by sophiat(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2007
d egg comes first
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by thewizard1: 4:32am On Jan 18, 2007
That is very debatable; but also a very easy question.

The question reads “what came first the chicken or the egg?” it does not stipulate what the egg had inside it but merely refers to it as an egg. There were no chickens in the dinosaur era but as well documented in historical data eggs were what the dinosaur’s hatched out of. So in response to your question, clearly the ‘egg’ came first.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by agnesoseka: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2007
Interesting!!!
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by allonym: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2007
spato:

I will use a question to answer this one as a typical nigeria.
You and your mother who came first.
your answer will give u the answer to the
chicken and egg ?
do not say i told u.

Until I add to your question, you, your mother, or your grandmother, who came first?
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by bunmii(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2007
the chicken ofcourse where will the egg cum from
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by uzygirl(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2007
This is one major puzzle Evolutionists have not been able to solve.
But for those who belive that God created everything according to its kind, the chicken would come first.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by shens2006(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2007
i go with u wink
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by KAG: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
The egg.
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Julianus: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2009
You people must all be a little ignorant,  let me just make that clear before I make my response, 

The egg came first not the chicken most people seem to want to always argue about this topic and really don't put into the thought that the chicken is and was a cross breed between to very different birds which defined the chicken as we know it today,

Learn the facts and STOP acting so ignorant,  THE EGG CAME BEFORE THE CHICKEN,

Lastly,  Before the chicken can be given life it must first hatch from the egg,  Right?

(For those of you who said EGG , I pat you on the back and commend you for having common sense!)
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
both?? grin shocked shocked
Re: The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? by Lolabbey: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psycho-the-rapist / Jokes about Marriage / American 'Ghana Must Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.