Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. (12622 Views)

Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears / Moderator Needed To Post Real Madrid And Barcelona Match Threads / The Difference Between Arsenal And Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by kooto(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
Let them go to court! what do they think is there best option? nonsense.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by ogazi007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2012
Its a big joke.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by deshclones(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
ZUBY77: I have learnt to believe that anything is possible nowadays.
It could be through, who knows.
The only way i defend my mind daily is to keep every option open.

nna menh.........english is definitely not your language. grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by deeplow: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
Like someone rightly said,it could only be "through" Neva true.stupid something.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by ZUBY77(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
deshclones:

nna menh.........english is definitely not your language. grin grin

Exactly, english is not my Language. My language is Igbo. I wonder if you will understand me if i use that beautiful language called Igbo.
Secondly, Menh is spelt men. Not menh.
Finally, there are hundreds of words here on nairaland that changes as soon as you post them. Maybe you should ask the owner how that happens. Until you do that, i suggest you stay away from my posts. Thank you prof.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Ignatio(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
This conspiracy theory is perfect for a movie script. grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by medjai(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
It could be true. Barça are that good cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by mkmyers45(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
What a load of bullocks
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by eherbal(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
A sinking man will cling unto a straw in desperation.Assad govt is loosing it's hold on power, and is therefore casting aspersions on an innocent football club. It's very sick. Even NTA. Can't stoop so low to sell govt propaganda.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Samlan1: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hahahahaha... Messi will really need to up his shots so as 2 rocket alsad d sadist head!,xavi wil suply d pass.'i go die' must hear this. Hahahahaha
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Mcdondayan: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
Islam-a-bad
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by reagand200(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
Zubby, it could also be true that the boko haram group is an offshot of the OPC and MASSOB. Who knows? Its just an "open-minded" thinking sha. Anything is possible in todays delusional world full of paranoic indidviduals. wink cheesy grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by ZUBY77(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
reagand200: Zubby, it could also be true that the boko haram group is an offshot of the OPC and MASSOB. Who knows? Its just an "open-minded" thinking sha. Anything is possible in todays delusional world full of paranoic indidviduals. wink cheesy grin

When next you want to make a point, dont be sarcastic about it. You are not qualified.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Ezyoung(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
~Bluetooth:

Is messi running for the syrian president seat ?
grin
~Bluetooth:

Is messi running for the syrian president seat ?
Ask them o! Stewpid people!
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by reagand200(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2012
ZUBY77:

When next you want to make a point, dont be sarcastic about it. You are not qualified.

Yeah sorry, but thanks for making me know that i am not in the league of people classified as "grandiose delusion".
Will go take my SCHIZOPHRENIC tab and will be back. undecided
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 22, 2012
The problem is that dictator would never understand that the people are fed up. Al Assad should leave that position for goodness sake!
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2012
Aint dis shii funny? Lmaoooo
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Neddyogu(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2012
Laugh no go kill person! Which kain stori man pikin no go see 4 nairaland? ''Messi and the smugglers''.....
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by islamrules(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2012
Arabs and conspiracy theories. They blew the world trade center and blamed the Israelis.
They even blamed the FBI later.
They even came up with another theory that they are mexican drug lords.

Muslims/Arabs and deceits
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by VALIDATOR: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2012
Each time I tried typing something to post I found myself starting to LMAO all over. I have heard a lot of stewpeed stuffs this year but this and the mossad trained shark theory top my list.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by racino: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2012
I understand that the post is just a joke to spice up one's day. But for those who take it serious, they should calm down because its just a doctored tape meant to redicule syrian government's consipiracy theory. there's no correlation whatsoever between what the broadcaster is saying and what is being shown on the screen. The first pictures shown are about weather forcast in some arabian cities followed by syrian map showing level of temperature in some of its major cities.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by fred2265: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2012
This is plainly a ludicrous allegation.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by PHIPEX(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2012
racino: I understand that the post is just a joke to spice up one's day. But for those who take it serious, they should calm down because its just a doctored tape meant to redicule syrian government's consipiracy theory. there's no correlation whatsoever between what the broadcaster is saying and what is being shown on the screen. The first pictures shown are about weather forcast in some arabian cities followed by syrian map showing level of temperature in some of its major cities.
. What about d shark hypothesis? Was it made up too?
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by coolted(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2012
Aringarosa: Lionel Messi and Barcelona have found themselves at the centre of one of the most surreal conspiracies theories of all time, after a state-owned Syrian television channel claimed the Catalans were aiding the smuggling of weapons to Syrian rebels.

While the situation in the Middle East is clearly no laughing matter, Al Dunya TV have left internet users gobsmacked following an outrageous report that Barcelona helped anti-president Bashar Assad radicals plot arms smuggling routes through the country.
Using an El Clasico clip from last December, a video report on Sunday claimed Barcelona’s formation plots specific locations on a map, with the players representing the smugglers and the ball’s position signifying the current location of weapons.
The report concludes Messi's final passes to set up Pedro’s goal against Real Madrid indicates the successful handover of the arsenal to the rebels in Dir al-Zur.
Hard to believe? Watch the 'evidence' for yourself and see what you think...

WATCH: Video from Al Dunya TV claiming Barcelona are part of an elaborate rebel plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpHdWCIx0U&feature=player_embedded

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/893706-lionel-messi-and-barcelona-accused-of-elaborate-syrian-rebel-weapons-plot#ixzz1pg2Z0ydR

LOL

oboi!!!!!! what fools... u might as well accuse Chelsea and Man-city of conspiracy... LOL
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by gegee(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
i don laf die today. barca is so good that their formation, dribbles, passes and goals can topple a regime.tell me which other clube fit do that kind thing.....those people dem bad ooo no take dem play grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by obongtunji: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
This is ridiculous, may be Torres refused to score goal for chelsea so that Isreali will not penetrate into gaza, i cant stop laughing
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by IleIfe2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
my eyes has seen and my ears have heard,but this one pass power. LWKMD
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by patorini(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
these guys are just high on fresh air... nama.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by deshclones(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
ZUBY77:

Exactly, english is not my Language. My language is Igbo. I wonder if you will understand me if i use that beautiful language called Igbo.
Secondly, Menh is spelt men. Not menh.
Finally, there are hundreds of words here on nairaland that changes as soon as you post them. Maybe you should ask the owner how that happens. Until you do that, i suggest you stay away from my posts. Thank you prof.

i bu ezigbo iti...lol...menh in this context is an exclamation..ighotago...moreover why don't you suo igbo here..instead of ikpari onwe gi with english na imaghi asu. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by mamagee3(f): 4:04am On Mar 23, 2012
Okay, I understand them calling barcelona but messi?

That's just dumb!
Re: Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. by Myself2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Sick retards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Krashnodar UCL (1 - 1) On 8th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.