Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. (1517 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Homar(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2012
I have been to all the most section in this nairaland and i can really say that the romance section is the most lively section on this nairaland. Kudos to their mod . They are trying .they put some of their interasting threads on the front page . Romance section has displaced jokes section of recent . Kudos to d nairaland romance section . Keep up the good work.
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by kpolli(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
K
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by slimyem: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
this is no news! cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Yes man! Celebs like moi gets d paparazzi showcasing.

Mo bedtt mehn!!!! cheesy cool
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Hardunnii(f): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Op you are wrong, politics is the most patronized
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hardunnii: Op you are wrong, politics is the most patronized
Dats not a section, dats a zoo. lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes man! Celebs like moi gets d paparazzi showcasing.

Mo bedtt mehn!!!! cheesy cool
. . . and you are undecided
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:
. . . and you are undecided
Get lost!!!

Dude dint u get d message? I don't need ur opinions.
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Flashaldrin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Get lost!!!

Dude dint u get d message? I don't need ur opinions.
simple question of identity, you cant answer undecided why dont you leave nl for a while and concentrate on your english classes, eh?
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:
simple question of identity, you cant answer undecided why dont you leave nl for a while and concentrate on your english classes, eh?
Are you tryna get on ma nerves?sad
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Homar(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Guys lets not get into a fight here na .
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Killz3(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
Homar: Guys lets not get into a fight here na .
C'mon Sharrrraap! grin

Dont you know that fights are the main reason why "Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland."

Will you park well now or. . . grin
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Fourcade(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^definitely,
And he knows that grin
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Killz3(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
Fourcade: ^^definitely,
And he knows that grin
grin grin grin
I no dey like people wey dey form. . . grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Here we go again, d bloody tampon makes its way bck.

Anusssss! pls go rampage tru my faeces ur dinner awaits u.

Living accident Oshi!

U wan use Bado shine abi?

Ur fadaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Flashaldrin(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Are you tryna get on ma nerves?sad
o why o why did she show up sad sad
was prepared to give one old mama a good hiding sad
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Here we go again, d bloody tampon makes its way bck.

Anusssss! pls go rampage tru my faeces ur dinner awaits u.

Living accident Oshi!

U wan use Bado shine abi?

Ur fadaaaaaaa!!!

Chei paddy calm down na beg i dey.sad
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:
o why o why did she show up sad sad
was prepared to give one old mama a good hiding sad
I'm not joking please,warn yourself and respect the fact that she's my friend and did nothing to you,you are the one calling her out o and believe me you don't want me mad at you.
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Chei paddy calm down na beg i dey.sad

Say wetin happen?

ATM u no see me o, d sign says do not disturb.
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: I'm not joking please,warn yourself and respect the fact that she's my friend and did nothing to you,you are the one calling her out o and believe me you don't want me mad at you.
U see I no like wetin u dey try do oo

Cocoa clear, I repeat cocoa clear!!!
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Say wetin happen?

ATM u no see me o, d sign says do not disturb.
So you dey put sign for door give me too?anyways i see you and i go disturb you till you calm down.sad
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U see I no like wetin u dey try do oo

Cocoa clear, I repeat cocoa clear!!!

Oya na nothing does you,make una flex.
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Oya na nothing does you,make una flex.
Cheers!!
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: I'm not joking please,warn yourself and respect the fact that she's my friend and did nothing to you,you are the one calling her out o and believe me you don't want me mad at you.
didnt call her out o, just asked an innocent question embarassed
well love they say conquers all things, even my resolution to deal with all nuisances on nl have some fun this night. So imma bow out. pele.
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by jackpot(f): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
vanity upon vanity. . .
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Fourcade(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
Fourcade: angry angry angry
worrahappun! cheesy
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Killz~:

C'mon Sharrrraap! grin

Dont you know that fights are the main reason why "Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland."

Will you park well now or. . . grin

ehen.. cheesy cheesy
it's a good thing i do not partake in ANY of the romance section beefs!! cheesy
Re: Romance Section The Most Patronaged Section In Nairaland. by Killz3(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

ehen.. cheesy cheesy
it's a good thing i do not partake in ANY of the romance section beefs!! cheesy
Yes o. . . Me too! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Are Muslim Ladies Hard To Get Need Ur Response / 10 Traits Of An Awesome Girlfriend Yours Should Have / Developing The Ultimate Muscle Building/ Fat Loss/ Fitness/ Success Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.