Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most (6229 Views)

Poll: whose goal celebration do you fancy the most

THIERY HENRY: 26% (5 votes)
STEVEN GERARD: 21% (4 votes)
DIDIER DROGBA: 52% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Indian Footballer Dies After Somersault Goal Celebration Goes Wrong / Mirko Vucinic's Strange Goal Celebration / Which Player And Manager Has Got The Best Goal Celebration Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2007
hey sporty fans, whose goal celebration do you fancy the most.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by GTay(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2007
Nice topic,

I like a lot of em, but in the premiership i like Benjani's goal celebration with portsmouth,

Funny enough , kanu does it at times with him.

he holds an imaginary gun and shoots three people and then sprays all three at once, cool smiley
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2007
hmnn, seems like a fine celebration since the guy has so many goals this season
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2007
GTay:

Nice topic,

I like a lot of em, but in the premiership i like Benjani's goal celebration with portsmouth,

Funny enough , kanu does it at times with him.

he holds an imaginary gun and shoots three people and then sprays all three at once, cool smiley

funny celebration, it makes benjani look like a schhol teacher pointing students out
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
i love gerard's, when he pumps his fists sideways as he runss, then turbos and slides.nice
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
olrotimi:

i love gerard's, when he pumps his fists sideways as he runss, then turbos and slides.nice

u must be a liverpool fan grin
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2007
no no, a gunner for live
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by ritchboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
robbie keanes old celebration,sumasault,roll foward then the arm action.Henry/adebayors dance from last season.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
Van der Meyder's rifle like shot
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by eldee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
That 'is this enough' stern look from henry against wigan last two seasons was tight.
and i really like the flying wings by anelka
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2007
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Mustay(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2007
cool

Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by doyin13(m): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2007
who remember's Finidi's at USA 94.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2007
did check out the link for the best goal celebrations
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by RuuDie(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2007
I love Juan Roman Riquelme's celebrations. . . . . . . . ZEEP, NOTHING - he just walks away like "what? that ain't nothing!"

That dude is sooooooooooo XTRA - cool coolcool
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by RuuDie(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2007
Super Pippo & Hernan Crespo. . . . . even if they poked the ball in from just over the goal line, they act as if some1's just handed 'em a gold medal - their celebrations are WILDLY EXTATIC and HIGHLY INFECTIOUS!
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by RuuDie(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2007
The "blending" of Samuel Eto'o after he scored for Cameroon against Nigeria in the Nations Cup quarter finals 2 editions back. . . . we beat 'em in that match 2-1!
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by somze(f): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2007
Lampard . . . kisses his ring (b4 d gf wahala) or kisses the Chelsea badge on his shirt then raises right arm up.

Drogba . . . runs for miles, throwing his hands out.

Kanu . . . 3 shots in the crowd n stuff.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by dayokanu(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2007
Yeah Ruudie, Inzaghi and Crespo's celebration are awesome they would even make the ref fear to cancel the goal for offside when you see the way they run.

Kaka's 2 fingers in the air and he looks to the heavens where his goals came from.

Ronaldo Lima 2002 fingers in the air saying I told you I am Ronaldo the great.

Rashidi yekini US 94 celebration

Roger Milla Makossa in Italia 1990. Does anyone here remember Shefkhi Kuqi of Blackburn and how he celebrates he jumps an lands on his chest. that is crazy.

Alan Shearer fist in the air. Batistuta Shut up in Nou Camp
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2007
dayokanu:

Does anyone here remember Shefkhi Kuqi of Blackburn and how he celebrates he jumps an lands on his chest. that is crazy.

Thats one mad celebration, im suprised he hasn't broken a rib yet
Inzaghi n Crespo's celebrations are so class, those r pure strikers for u who don't care how that ball crosses the line
Finidi, now that was comical stuff, good times

Ruddie whats ur obssesion with Riquelme self
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by somze(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2007
[size=14pt]Jose Mourihno[/size] . . . finger on his lips at Carling Cup final against Liverpool 2005

Frank Lampard . . . repeated this at Anfield in a premiership tie 2006 that ended 4-1 to Chelsea
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2007
Who can remember Gerd Muller's celebration against England at Wembley in Euro 2000 ( I think after he scored the winning penalty). He walked around in an arrogant German army style strout in front of the English fans (Classic)
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by dayokanu(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2007
Who can remember Gerd Muller's celebration against England at Wembley in Euro 2000 ( I think after he scored the winning penalty). He walked around in an arrogant German army style strout in front of the English fans (Classic)

@ Chuckdee4,
You mean Andreas Moller celebration in Euro 96. I was ecstatic that very moment i wanted to enter the T.v and join him in riling those noisemakers in Wembley that day.

Andreas Möller’s celebratory strut after striking the winning penalty would stick long in English throats

Stung by Shearer's wonderful header, Germany could have faltered. No chance. Athletic and committed, Vogts' men ignored the noise and began to piece their familiar possession game together. Sammer began to look for opportunities through the middle, the lively Mehmet Scholl started cutting in from his right-wing station, and the fear persisted that the lack of an othordox right-back might be exploited.

So it proved. Darren Anderton, deployed on the right to watch Christian Ziege, kept up with Germany's flying wing-back throughout the first half but, after 15 minutes, England were brutally exposed down this corridor of opportunity.

Maybe England were worrying over Ziege. Distracted, they allowed Thomas Helmer to charge forward, the muscular marker making good ground before leaving the ball with Moller and continuing into the box. Moller, ignoring the fevered attentions of Gascoigne, simply slid the ball down the inside-left channel for Helmer to chase.

Turning nimbly, Helmer cut the ball across for Kuntz to beat David Seaman from six yards. The way Kuntz, seeing out his career at Beskitas, eluded Pearce and slid in was reminiscent of the great Klinsmann.

German tails were up, Europe's powerhouses passing the ball around. But Sammer and Scholl could not turn possession into further goals,

Hmm A team with character grin grin grin
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Eddie4real(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2007
yea the craziest and most exciting i've ever seen is that of Shefkhi Kuqi formerly of B/Burn. he jumps up high and just dives on the grass landn with his chest, as if it were a swimming pool.

I also love those of Robbie Keane and Benjani (points 1,2,3, gerrout). very cool.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Eddie4real(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2007
Did anyone see Eric Cantona's goal celebration against one prem team(4got their name).

After scoring, he just started turning around, with arms akimbo, lookn arrrogantly at the whole crowd with this air of pride on his face. won't forget that in a hurry.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by HNIC(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
I love the acrobatic displays from the ffg players, Aghahowa,Obagoal,Nani,Babayaro(where is he? ).More or less, in every match, you are waiting for them to score and count how many they can do when the replay is shown, Great stuff,
I also enjoyed JJ Okocha's celebration at the National Stadium in Nations Cup 2000 when he scored the equalizer against Cameroun(one of the greatest goals scored by the Eagles), He seemed to be pointing to the ground and saying, 'hmmn, Cameroun wan beat us for this lagos wey we dey so, this lagos gangan, we go die here today'. grin grin grin

As a Gunner, Henry's injury time winner again Man utd last season.He ran towards the Arsenal bench with that usual look of 'Hey, I am the best there will ever be', and then the dance with Adebayor, Cool stuff cool.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2007
Eddie4real:

Did anyone see Eric Cantona's goal celebration against one prem team(4got their name).

After scoring, he just started turning around, with arms akimbo, lookn arrrogantly at the whole crowd with this air of pride on his face. won't forget that in a hurry.

I remember that celebration, such is normal for the french, ever heard the phrase "the arrogance of the french" little wonder Henry celebrates in similar fashion, but hey when ur that good u can afford to celebrate in an arrogant manner
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ dayokanu, thanks for the correction, i knew i had the year wrong. That was the perfect silence pill for that bullish english crowd, for Wembley again, England no get shame
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by damoche07(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2007
Rio Ferdinand.Not when he scores cos he rarely does.I like see him celebrate with his teammates when they score.he never stops shouting even if its their seventh goal.did i say seventh goal?where will they see seven goals.e easy.Note;he woont have he oppotun ity of celebrating on saturday.NO WAY.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by RuuDie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2007
chuckdee4:

Ruddie whats your obssesion with Riquelme self

The guy is a natural. . . . . . you just see it in the way he moves and acts. He doesn't shout; he knows he's got it in him and lets his play on the field do all the trumpeting for him - he's quite simply SHEER GENIUS!

I love Stevie G.'s celebrations too. . . . . smacks INTENSE PASSION & COMMITMENT - he's a RED 4 LIFE, don't think anyone, anywhere can doubt that!
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by RuuDie(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2007
The good ol' Henrik Larsson "Raise down to the corner pole, place hand atop and stick tongue out" - aaahhhh, i just loved it back then!
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Mustay(m): 5:37am On Nov 01, 2007
somze:

[size=14pt]Jose Mourihno[/size] . . . finger on his lips at Carling Cup final against Liverpool 2005

Frank Lampard . . . repeated this at Anfield in a premiership tie 2006 that ended 4-1 to Chelsea

u don craze grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Better In The Champions League Based On Stats? / Europa League : Manchester United Vs Ajax (1 - 2) On February 23rd 2012 / All About West Ham VS Man United | Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.